What's new

Opening of the Europe Photo Gallery !

Maciamo

先輩
17 Jul 2002
I have the pleasure to announce the official opening of the Europe Gallery. feel free to post your pictures of Europe there.

NB : Many country categories have not yet been created.

Hey, great idea as usual Maciamo :)
Just one question, do the pics have to be taken just by ourselves or can be taken from other sources as well

Ideally the pics should be yours (or from people you know). Otherwise you should own the copyright or be sure there isn't any (at your own risk !).

I have plenty of pictures from Oxford, Sheffield and South Yorkshire, where I have lived...especially tonz from the national park in Peak District in Sheffield/S.Yorkshire...

Where and how do I post them? Do I send them to you Maciamo?

Pls, give me some days to sort out from my albums.....at least, I am not sure if I have decent scenery photos of Oxford and Sheffield,,,most are with friends and myself (not fit for this topic!)...I don't think my friends would like to be on public display.

However, I am especially proud of my photo collection of the Peak District, as I have taken pictures of beautiful scenery....I am sure I have some to contribute with.

You should be able to upload your pictures by clicking on "upload photos" on the right of the top menu bar. If it doesn't work, please let me as it may be a permission problem.

I am looking forward to see your pictures of the Peak District and Yorkshire ! 🙂

I forgot to mention that photos uploaded and comments posted on the Europe Gallery add to the postcount of this forum.

Wow this is great, now i can finnaly show people my city!!!! thanks dude... btw i posted a couple already :D:D

Maciamo said:
You should be able to upload your pictures by clicking on "upload photos" on the right of the top menu bar. If it doesn't work, please let me as it may be a permission problem.

I am looking forward to see your pictures of the Peak District and Yorkshire ! 🙂

Thanks!
I will find some pictures and upload them tomorrow! :)

I have now uploaded 5 photos depicting The Peak District and Sheffield.

They are pending approval now, hope you enjoy! :)

Thanks Miss Apollo !

I have not been to the Peak District yet. I guess that will be for my next trip to England. :)

I have created a "Poland" category.

If any of you has time to kill, I suggest having a look at all the pictures and rating them according to your preferences (and leaving some comments if you wish).

Thanks so much for sharing your photos guys.

I've been enjoying seeing them.
I think the European architecture is so beautiful, and landscape looks a lot different from the ones in Asia or the US.

Maciamo said:
I have created a "Poland" category.

If any of you has time to kill, I suggest having a look at all the pictures and rating them according to your preferences (and leaving some comments if you wish).

Maciamo, you are such a good boy... sometimes... :D Can there be a landscapes photos too?

I'm loving the Europe gallery. I'm in photo heaven...

Those pictures of Nice make me want to be there.

heehhee yeah this was a great idea, i'm tryin to post sm nice pictures of brussels and what not but im not such a great photographer :p, hopefuly by the end of the summer ill have sm pics of the albania as well :)

Kama said:
Can there be a landscapes photos too?

Yes, landscapes, food, people, buildings... or anything representative of the country (e.g. not a closeup of a pigeon, even a Polish one, if it looks the same as anywhere else :p ).

Maciamo said:
Yes, landscapes, food, people, buildings... or anything representative of the country (e.g. not a closeup of a pigeon, even a Polish one, if it looks the same as anywhere else :p ).

Okay, so I'll spam a little. :) I will post selective landscapes then. 👍 I'll soon have more of it, as I'm going for a weekend for sightseeing. :) But I'll be sure of taking also architecture photos. :D

Back
Top Bottom