What's new

onsen freak

kokiri

後輩
20 Mar 2005
Hi, I'm going to Japan this summer I love onsens so could you recommend any that have a rotenburo and are not over 10 000 yen ? (I AM asking a lot ).
I'll go to kansai region but maybe also north to Aomori

Also if some girls / guys want to meet this summer in Japan and soak in hot water (no mixed bath though) you're welcome. I know some nice sentos in kyoto .

cheers
😌 atsuiiiii

I'm looking for one around the same price range in Tokyo as well....just not one with a lot of sulfur or other dangerous minerals.......Well, even in trace amounts, doesn't it have the potential of being harmful to the body :?

窶敖?ツ債ェ窶堙遺?堙??堙??堙坂?板ー窶ーツゥ窶堙最停?卍康窶堙嫁?Q窶堙俄?堙遺?堙ゥ窶ケツー窶堙ェ窶堋ェ窶堋?窶堙ゥ窶堙??堋「窶堋、窶卍才?督鞘?倪?堋ォ窶堋ェ窶堋?窶堙ィ窶堙懌?堋キツ。
ツ渉ュ窶堋オ窶堙??堙?窶佚娯?堙俄?堋?窶堙懌?堙ィ窶堙ヲ窶堋ュ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙?スv窶堙≫?堋ス窶堙ア窶堙??堋キツ。

I'm looking for one around the same price range in Tokyo as well....just not one with a lot of sulfur or other dangerous minerals.......Well, even in trace amounts, doesn't it have the potential of being harmful to the body

The human body is quite remarkable in the way that we have an excellent protection from exposure to most naturally occuring phenomina. Our skin is our first line of defense against all sorts of toxins and while it may seem frail to us when we compare it say the hide of an elephant or other animal, it actually does quite a remarkable job at keeping us safe.

The way this system is generally surmised to work is that while yes, trace elements minerals can be absorbed by the body, usually they are only absorbed by the skin, coming to rest in the extracellular fluid compartment. This means that you could quite literally sweat and drool out any minerals your body absorbs :eek:

However it should be noted that this process also stops these minerals from actually ever entering your blood stream (which is the important thing!)

In any case, naturally occuring sulphur has for all intents and purposes no affect on your body chemistry (and isn't even all that dangerous when ingested orally, atleast the levels you would be exposed to). The only other minerals that one would have to worry about would be lead - which would be absorbed into the sweat and saliva as I stated before, and mercury - which is unlikely to be found in an onsen, you're more likely to ingest much more mercury from eating a fish actually.

In all these cases it would take prolonged exposure in order to even begin to have to worry about harboring more potentially toxic elements than your body can safely handle.

So, find someone nice to wash your back and enjoy your onsen, you have nothing to worry about :)

hi Harvey, thank you for the link, I tried to go to kinosaki last year but I couldn't book by phone bec the lady I was talking to was using keigo all the time, so it was too hard..... and too expensive for me. In fact I had not realized that you have to go before the start of the summer holidays bec prices do rise a lot.
I'll try again this year

ya da, nihongo bakkari desu !! ;)
thanks hiroyuki I'll ask my teacher to help me. I bought a great magazine about onsens in japan now the hard part, reading it !!!
I don't think I'll go to Hokkaido next summer I was more thinking of going back to an onsen I like next to Sendai ,maybe watching neputa matsuri (nebuta?) in Aomori.

I'll investigate

Elizabeth said:
Konnichi wa Nagashima-san !

Tokyo ni aru tegorona onsen mo aru no kana? :p
Oshiete kudasai. 🙂

Roukai simasita. 🙂
saisinno oedono Onsenwa koko! :eek:
okedoonsen-monogatari
【公式】大江戸温泉物語グループ|癒しの温泉旅館

Azabu-juban-onsen
麻布十番温泉
Other
サービス終了のお知らせ

hontouwa kantou no onsen nara IKAHO-ONSENツ wo susumeru nodesuga
ato jimotono hito gahairu chisana onsen wo shiteimasuga

窶堋?窶堋?窶堙?・ツ・ツ催キツ、窶「窶倪?堋「ナスU窶堙ゥナ段ツ色窶堙ーナ陳ゥ窶堙遺?堋ェ窶堙ァヒ廬窶弖窶「窶藩廚窶堙俄?愿シ窶堙ィ窶堋ス窶堋「ツ・ツ・ツ・ :)
花見の日帰り温泉−桜が見れる露天風呂>関東・甲信日帰り温泉ネット〜

Back
Top Bottom