What's new

Night Bus - Osaka to Yokohama/Tokyo

Harvey

先輩
10 Jun 2002
Hello, does anyone know where I should call to arrange a night bus from Osaka to Tokyo or Kyoto ?

Looking for the cheapest way to travel there.

Japanese only is OK.

I used bus from Osaka to Tokyo a few times; although seats are quite small and you might need to stretch once in a while to get comfortable, it is a cheap way to travel.

I just went to one of the train stations in Osaka that sold the tickets and bought it the day before I traveled. I never had to call ahead or make a reservation.

Here is another site I found.
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2366_osaka.html

Last edited:
is it advisable to travel in coach from tokyo to osaka or get the JR pass to get from tokyo to osaka?

hmm if i get the JR pass .. it will cost 28300 yen and i will get 7 days pass for any JR transport... except for Nozomi trains.... it seems like the night buses are cheap too... but i worry it's so tiring and we need to rest more and wasted a day too...
hmm the link you provided is helpful but i'm a little confused about the train.... because they show me alot of other stations too

can i check how to reserve tickets for the night coach by JR ? i can't anywhere to email them...
Anywhere i can leave my luggage anywhere while waiting for my night coach?? I will reach Tokyo about 2pm and will take the night coach at about 10pm..

Last edited:
hi guys..

i am going to japan at the beginning of october.. i am so exited ^^ but i have problem on my first day arrival, haha..

My flight arrive in Osaka international airport at 18.50pm, and i have to go to Tokyo straight away.
The destination in Tokyo is NISHI-IKEBUKURO TOSHIMA-KU.

I am stress now, because i totally have no idea what should i do after i step my foot in osaka..
Please let me know step by step (for example: from osaka airport i have to take "what" bus to "what" place, then, bla bla..........)

Shinkansen or night bus will do..
do i need to make a reservation? how to do it?

But i heard that the last shinkansen to Tokyo is 9pm, i am afraid i cannot make it..

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom