What's new

New!

peach

後輩
1 Oct 2006
Hi, I'm obviously new here. I'm from Canada, ummm...I really love Japanese movies(I've only seen like...7 but they were all pretty good), some music, the culture and pretty much everything about it. I'm going there in the summer for an exchange type thing but I'm not sure for how long yet, because I haven't found a good program! I want to learn as much about Japan as I can before I go, and look forward to learning lots from everyone here!

Greetings and welcome. Good luck on your research to find a good exchange program.

Greetings from a cool, very wet and slowly fogging up Shinano...the home of the Japan Alps, the '98 Winter Olympics, and the '05 hotdog eating contest in NY champion !! I hope that you make yourself at home here, and do all the learning you can before you come over, and then when you're here, share you thoughts and feelings on the scene, and then...hang around when you're back in Canada, to reminisce.

What part of Japan do you think you'll be going to? I look forward to seeing you 'round !! 🙂

Hello Peach, and welcome to JREF!!

Which movies have you seen? I am also a big fan of Japanese movies, but lately I don't have the time to intensively search, collect and watch them. :( I love watching J-drama's too. Do you watch them?

See ya around!!

Back
Top Bottom