What's new

New World Order Police State.

centrajapan

先輩
16 Sep 2007
The surveillence society is getting towards the micro chips. New World Order. How do you think about bar code card society? 24 hours surveillence will be the norm. UK has become the CCCTV capital of the world. Please watch this video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4839556520925774502

Terror, crime vs liberty.

After 9-11 this world entered an age where the government have started monitoring people more and more and thus we as citizens are losing the human right of privacy.

There are now companies who put a micro chip in your body. Like a human bar code. So that people can be monitored 24-7. In Japan non Japanese have to give finger prints when entering Japan. Passports now have micro chip in them.

Should we get used to the idea that we as ordinary citizens should be used to be living as possible criminal suspects? And that the police has a right to monitor us any time by tapping phones, checking emails, or in the end simply implant a micro chip to every citizen?

Last edited:
Britain has sleepwalked into becoming a surveillance society that increasingly intrudes into our private lives and impacts on everyday activities, the head of the information watchdog warns.

New technology and "invisible" techniques are being used to gather a growing amount of information about UK citizens. The level of surveillance will grow even further in the next 10 years, which could result in a growing number of people being discriminated against and excluded from society, says a report by the Information Commissioner, Richard Thomas.

Future developments could include microchip implants to identify and track individuals; facial recognition cameras fitted into lampposts; and unmanned surveillance aircraft, predict the report's authors.

Mr Thomas,who heads an independent body that promotes public access to official information, calls for a debate on what level of surveillance is acceptable.

He said: "Two years ago I warned that we were in danger of sleepwalking into a surveillance society. Today I fear that we are in fact waking up to a surveillance society that is already all around us.

Taps on telephones, e-mails and internet use that can screened for key words and phrases by British and US intelligence services.

The Government also still plans to introduce a new system of biometric ID cards, including "biometrics" - fingerprints and iris scans - linked to a database of personal information.

The group of academics who compiled the report have also predicted future trends in surveillance in the next decade. The include:

Shoppers being scanned as they enter stores. This will be matched with loyalty card data to affect how they are handled, with big spenders given preferential treatment over others.

Cars linked to global satellite navigation systems which will provide the quickest route to avoid congestion and allow police to monitor speed and to track selected cars.

Employees subjected to biometric and psychometric tests plus lifestyle profiles with diagnostic health tests common place. Jobs are refused to those who are seen as a health risk.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article1948209.ece

If you like the idea of having a micro chip implant beween the buttocks crack and be stripped away liberties you probably like this current trend.

Last edited:
US is already a police state.

Many say they are on their way to becoming a totallitarian fascist state. By the looks of things it looks like it. Once US becomes a democratic challenged country then chances are high that Japan too will lose its liberties and become a totallitarian police state.

Some good info.

Fascists use ten basic strategies to shut down open societies. They invoke an external and internal threat in order to convince the population to grant their rulers extraordinary powers. They establish secret prisons that practice torture, prisons that are initially few in number and only incarcerate social pariahs, but that quickly multiply and soon imprison "opposition leaders, outspoken clergy, union leaders, well-known performers, publishers, and journalists." They develop a paramilitary force that operates without legal restraint. They set up a system of intense domestic surveillance that gathers information for the purposes of intimidating and blackmailing citizens. They infiltrate, monitor, and disorganize citizens' groups. They arbitrarily detain and release citizens, especially at borders. They target key individuals like civil servants, academics, and artists in order to ensure their complicity or silence. They take control of the press. They publicly equate dissent with treason. Finally, they suspend the rule of law. All of these strategies are being employed in America today.

The prisons at Guantanamo and God-knows how many CIA "Black Sites" torture their inmates, even though human rights organizations have demonstrated that the majority of at least Guantanamo's inmates are innocent victims of mass arrests. The inmates are designated as "enemy combatants" who have no rights under international or American law. And there is nothing stopping American presidents from filling these prisons with American citizens. In an April 24 2007 article for the Huffington Post, Wolf writes that thanks to the Military Commissions Act of 2006, "the president has the power to call any US citizen an 'enemy combatant'.

America Is Going Fascist By Michael Nenonen (Dec. 6, 2007):

okashii:

Couple banned for life from shopping centre and branded 'terrorists' - for taking photos of their grandchildren

A couple were banned for life from a shopping centre - because they were taking photos of their beloved grandchildren.

The couple were on a four-day break from their home in Spain and wanted to surprise their family by arriving at the centre, in Fareham, Hants, while they were shopping.

But when they went to take a photo, a security guard pounced and ordered them out.

The guard then insisted that cameras were banned because of the risk of a terrorist attack - and barred the bemused couple for life.

Speaking from her home in Malaga, Spain, Mrs Sparshott, 51, said: "I couldn't believe it. I was so shocked.

"He said we had committed an act of terrorism.

"At first I wanted the ground to swallow me up whole because it was so embarassing - but then I got really angry."

Mr Sparshott, 52, added: "Instead of being a nice surprise for our family it turned into a nightmare. I was furious.

Couple banned for life from shopping centre and branded 'terrorists' - for taking photos of their grandchildren

Way to go UK. One can never be too careful.

Freedom Of Information Act: The Government battle to restrict Freedom of Information requests

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/legal/article3249843.ece

EU boss wants to censor the internet

European Union Justice and Security Commissioner Franco Frattini has called for ISPs to censor internet searches in an effort to stop terrorists gathering information.

Frattini said in a telephone interview with Reuters that freedom of information should take second place to denying terrorists access to bomb making instructions or other information that could be useful.

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2198624/eu-boss-wants-censor-internet

Here is yet an another reason to not like EU. I can't understand that people still look at EU as some idealistic democratic organiztionツ¨when it could not be further away from the truth.

Its not just Europe, we had lots of heavy discussions about these things with the US and others as well on other big forums, in many topics from your given informations. Its scary indeed!

I got yelled at for taking a picture of a square watermelon in Japan. I can understand the wariness, but at times it is too extreme. Common sense is missing. I wasn't taking a picture of a nuclear power plant or anything sensitive.

Senate Bill 1959 to Criminalize Thoughts, Blogs, Books and Free Speech Across America

The end of Free Speech in America has arrived at our doorstep. It's a new law called the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act, and it is worded in a clever way that could allow the U.S. government to arrest and incarcerate any individual who speaks out against the Bush Administration, the war on Iraq, the Department of Homeland Security or any government agency (including the FDA). The law has already passed the House on a traitorous vote of 405 to 6, and it is now being considered in the Senate where a vote is imminent. All over the internet, intelligent people who care about freedom are speaking out against this extremely dangerous law: Philip Giraldi at the Huffington Post, Declan McCullagh at CNET's News.com, Kathryn Smith at OpEdNews.com, and of course Alex Jones at PrisonPlanet.com

This bill is the beginning of the end of Free Speech in America.

The United States is on the fast track to fascism, and the Congress is working right alongside this nation's traitorous leaders to criminalize any thoughts, words or speeches that disagree with current government policies regarding war, terrorism, domestic surveillance and civil liberties. Simply speaking out against the war on Iraq could soon be labeled a crime. Merely thinking thoughts against the war on Iraq could be considered a criminal act.

http://www.newstarget.com/022308.html

If you are American vote Ron Paul if not then democrat but not Hillary. If you think it is cool to be monitored 24-7 and think it is unpatriotic to question your government and think it is good that people get sent to prison for their political views then vote whoever you please or don't vote at all.

This act which went through the congress in US is absolutely outrageous! It is like saying you are not allowed to have certain thoughts. I do not think it should be up to the government to say what you can and not believe in. That concept itself goes against the concept of a country being free.

It is not only in US things are getting more strict you see it all over in Europe too and also Japan.

UK Home Secretary Jacqui Smith has decided to mount a push against cyber terror, in which the internet itself will somehow be modified to prevent people using it for terrorist purposes.

Today, Ms Smith addressed an international conference on radicalisation and political violence. Much of the speech was about engagement with the Muslim community, preventing the use of schools and prisons for jihadi propaganda etc. There was also some suggestion that "dirty bombs" are jolly dangerous, and that this shows how serious the domestic terror threat is.

Home Sec in anti-terror plan to control entire web

Create an external threat and then stip liberties from the people. This has been done in so many different varieties in the past and not much good usually come out of it.

The government has unveiled plans to let police hold terror suspects for up to 42 days without them being charged.

BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | Terror detention plans unveiled

In the name of security we are losing more personal freedoms and the police is gaining more power. If you give liberty you lose freedom. Giving liberty for freedom is a selfcontradiction. Its like saying I fight for peace or war is peace. This is what George Orwell was warning us about.

Japans main opposition was against it. DPJ but the LDP government got tha majority so Japan will continue to support USAs war in Afghanistan and Iraq. The war in Afghanistan is a NATO operation. So you have European annd North American forces in Afghanistan not only American.Japan will be more in the back ground helping NATO.

Things are not going very well in Afghanistan or Iraq and in the mean time the world climate has got alot worse. You cannot win a war on terror. For every extremist you kill 2more are born. ANd you shouold not strip liberties from people in the name of freedom and security. I do not like this current trend at all and the labeling of an entire people and religion.

Japans main opposition was against it. DPJ but the LDP government got tha majority so Japan will continue to support USAs war in Afghanistan and Iraq. The war in Afghanistan is a NATO operation. So you have European annd North American forces in Afghanistan not only American.Japan will be more in the back ground helping NATO.
Things are not going very well in Afghanistan or Iraq and in the mean time the world climate has got alot worse. You cannot win a war on terror. For every extremist you kill 2more are born. ANd you shouold not strip liberties from people in the name of freedom and security. I do not like this current trend at all and the labeling of an entire people and religion.

Nope, its not just Nato, we had according articles, also concerning a japanese meeting with Bush before and a clear statement of Japan siding with Bush now. There is more behind than just background.

hideway said:
Freedom of speech isn't in danger at europe.
It IS and it is slowly being eroded each day.

As centrajapan mentioned, it is coming and according to this story, it will begin shortly in the US if the FBI gets their way and then Japan will begin to do the same thing. England, the most surveillanced society in the world, has already started on it.

"FBI Prepares Vast Database of Biometrics".

The FBI is embarking on a $1 billion effort to build the world's largest computer database of peoples' physical characteristics, a project that would give the government unprecedented abilities to identify individuals in the United States and abroad.

Digital images of faces, fingerprints and palm patterns are already flowing into FBI systems in a climate-controlled, secure basement here. Next month, the FBI intends to award a 10-year contract that would significantly expand the amount and kinds of biometric information it receives. And in the coming years, law enforcement authorities around the world will be able to rely on iris patterns, face-shape data, scars and perhaps even the unique ways people walk and talk, to solve crimes and identify criminals and terrorists. The FBI will also retain, upon request by employers, the fingerprints of employees who have undergone criminal background checks so the employers can be notified if employees have brushes with the law.

The FBI is building its system according to standards shared by Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
If they get their way, your mandatory ID in the US, Japan, Canada, Europe, etc will have your palmprints, iris scans, and every kind of info they can think of to track you. It may even (probably will) have a chip that can track your movements with GPS.

England, the most surveillanced society in the world, has already started on it.

England (surely you mean the UK?) certainly seems to have the largest number of surveillance cameras in the world. In spite of all my noises against fingerprinting, I've no problem at all with surveillance cameras in public places. When I'm in a public place, people can see me, and I can be filmed or photographed. That's always been the case, what's different is that there are more people doing the filming. And in fact, I still haven't heard of any serious problems caused by surveillance cameras. In contrast, surveillance cameras have nailed many dangerous criminals. The most famous was surely the crazed terrorist David Copeland, who decided his mission in life was to blow-up homosexuals and immigrants. London was on edge for 3 weeks... I remember the stress. But he was nabbed pretty quickly after a surveillance camera shot of him was published in the press.

What I definitely object to is being monitored when I'm in private... and that includes phone calls. That's completely unacceptable.

It looks weird but the Governments are doing this to avoid terrorist attacks . The Governments want to protect the safety of their citizens . I am not completely in favor of such laws but I have to accept them for the sake of my country's interest nad finally for the safety of my family and my self .

Mavrek said:
It looks weird but the Governments are doing this to avoid terrorist attacks . The Governments want to protect the safety of their citizens . I am not completely in favor of such laws but I have to accept them for the sake of my country's interest nad finally for the safety of my family and my self .
Well you have awoke my conspiracy gene again!

Sad to say it but, you are the the exact type of the population "they" (of the New World Order) envisioned would accept it for that very reason and, sadly, you are presently in the majority. Terrorism my eye! If that were the case the US would have been attacked with suicide bombers in malls or schools or anywhere for that matter. Governments today care not about the safety and freedoms of their people.

Our borders in the US are not sealed and anyone who wants to do harm to American can do so at will. The fact that they haven't done so is not because of our security because we do not have any! It's because there was not a threat to begin with. Remember, there must always be a demon put in front of the people to scare them.

Because they haven't, I believe it to be hoax and a lie to keep people like yourself believing that all this surveillance and ID's and such is for the security of your country and family.

I believe in the following quotes:

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed and hence, clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins - all of them imaginary." - Henry Louis Mencken

"Next the statesman will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscious-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception." - Mark Twain

ツ"If you think of yourselves as helpless and ineffectual, it is certain that you will create a despotic government to be your master. The wise despotツ…maintains among his subjects a popular sense that they are helpless and ineffectual.ツ" – Frank Herbert

ツ"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.ツ" – Goethe
And, the most truthful of all quotes:

"Never be under any illusions about the meaning of 'government'.

To be GOVERNED is to be watched, inspected, spied upon,directed, law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled,indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, checked,estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatureswho have neither the right nor the wisdom nor thevirtue to do so.

"To be GOVERNED is to be at every operation, at every transaction noted, registered, counted, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, prevented, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished.

"It is, underpretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be placed under contribution, drilled, fleeced, exploited, monopolized, extorted from, squeezed, hoaxed,robbed then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, vilified, harassed, hunteddown, abused, clubbed, disarmed, bound, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold,betrayed; and to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, derided, outraged, dishonored. That is government; that is its justice; thatis its morality.ツ" - Pierre J. Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution in the 19th Century.

Sounds pretty familar to me as there seems to be a ring of truth in these quotes based on your reply and the replies of probably 90% of the population of the world and what they are presently feeding us in the name of "safety". And people like you are falling for it. It's not your fault as you believe what the media tells you and you believe it much as I did in the past.

That is why I believe they may just succeed. And as noted by Mr. Proudhan above some 100 years ago, it IS happening today and the people are following like sheep falsly believing what they see, hear and read from government controlled media!

Wake up and think for yourselves! Do your own research and you too will discover the truth of just what is happening today and it is not Biblical. It has been planned for the past 200 yrs or more and today it is coming home to roost as they have finally got the populations right where they want them.

If you don't stand for something, like your freedom, you'll fall for anything IMO. Paranoia? Not really if you read up on it. Scared? Yes!

Ok, now I will get back to my normal persona. Thanks for letting me rant again.

For a leader to get the most benefit, ultimately that lies in giving people as much freedom as possible while at the same time maintaining order and fairness. Tyrannical leaders of the selfish sort are usually a last option, when they are seen as having what it takes to bring order to a state in chaos.

When people have had enough of a leader, and they can see an opportunity to despose of that leader or group of leaders, they will do so. I don't see microchips, phonetapping, and e-mail reading as ever preventing rebellion and the ousting of a leader no longer useful to the people.

Then the question comes, which is more important, the loss of some privacy for the sake of increased security, or the loss of security for the sake of privacy? The loss of either security or privacy are uncomfortable, but were the World Anti-Terrorist Unit to inspect your house because they recieved intel of a possible bomb in the making, well you might put up with that embarrassment, if you also knew that the same unit could and had prevented bombs from being built in other countries, and that their presence benefitted you and those you cared about by increasing world security.

It IS and it is slowly being eroded each day.

As centrajapan mentioned, it is coming and according to this story, it will begin shortly in the US if the FBI gets their way and then Japan will begin to do the same thing. England, the most surveillanced society in the world, has already started on it.[/URL]
Note: I hardly see how surveillance, finger printing or blocking websites who incite terrorism can be considered losing freedom of speech, so I'll not even comment on them. There are enough laws and organizations regulating those activities.

Even if you have freedom of speech there are things that one cannot do, such as defamation, hate speech, incite to violence, among others. One's own rights always ended as soon as they start to overlap with other's. This fact has always been the backbone of democracy.

I think you're paranoid.
Wouldn't we need half the population to check on everything the other half is doing?
Freedom of speech is not in danger and surveillence is not a bad thing.
NWO ftw.

To be honest, if there was an option to get a micro chip installed under my skin...I would go for it. I wouldn't consider it an invasion of my privacy, I don't lead a criminal life, but, on the off chance that I got kidnapped, or murdered, no problem finding me...just track the chip.

It's a form of surveillance but I could see technology like that being used to help find kidnapped and exploited children...put a nice wrench in the human trafficking trade, track known criminals ect ect

It has the potential to be misused (as does everything) but, to be honest, I actually feel safer when I know I'm being monitored, especially when I'm taking transit alone at night.

if there was an option to get a micro chip installed under my skin...I would go for it. I wouldn't consider it an invasion of my privacy, I don't lead a criminal life, but, on the off chance that I got kidnapped, or murdered, no problem finding me...just track the chip.
But it wouldn't just be a tracking chip. Cell phones in Japan now can be used as cash... just swipe your phone over the sensor and you've paid the bill. The media will promote these under-the-skin microchips as convenient and lifesaving because they will contain all your bank details, personal information, and of course can be tracked. The problem is, they'll be able to "suspend" your chip, meaning you can't access your own finances, until you can prove you are innocent.

Quite correct LongCountdown. What the younger generation, who has been indoctrinated by the NWO schools and such, fails to believe is that this will be a police state where every action and move is documented and scrutinized and if they deem you an "outsider" you will not be able to use your "chip" for anything! If you think this is a good thing then it is already too late and I hope I die before I am made a slave to the NWO and a slave to th elitosts of the world who think they know better than us. Very sad that the younger generation swallows hook, line and sinker what they are being "taught". More than likely they are on some kind of ADD drug or something similar.

Back
Top Bottom