おっしゃいました
アパートのドアがあきっぱなしでした。
あっきぱなし?
なるべく早くきてください。
なれべく?

最後に「わけ」のことがまだわかりません。

誰かはちょっと説明するできませんか。
ありがとうございます。

(for those who wanted to know what damicci saids)

ちょっと練習試験をしています。でもよく知らない言葉がある質問にもっともいい答えを選ぶことができません 。
chotto renshuu shiken woshiteimasu . demoyoku shira nai kotoba gaaru shitsumon nimottomoii kotae wo erabu kotogadekimasen .
先生は「宿題をだしなさい」とおっしゃいました。
sensei ha ( shukudai wodashinasai ) toosshaimashita .
おっしゃいました
osshaimashita
アパートのドアがあきっぱなしでした。
apa-to no doa gaakippanashideshita .
あっきぱなし?
akkipanashi ?
なるべく早くきてください。
narubeku hayaku kitekudasai .
なれべく?
narebeku ?

最後に「わけ」のことがまだわかりません。
saigo ni ( wake ) nokotogamadawakarimasen .

誰かはちょっと説明するできませんか。
dareka hachotto setsumeisu rudekimasenka .
ありがとうございます。
arigatougozaimasu .

It's more than likely my japanese is incorrect but It's the only practice I get lately.

先生は「宿題をだしなさい」とおっしゃいました
おっしゃいました
This is honorific form of 言う
Honorific and Humble forms - Tae Kim's Japanese grammar guide

アパートのドアがあきっぱなしでした。
あっきぱなし?
I think you mean あけっぱなし
The root word is 開ける with ~ばなし describing a state resulting from action but not corrected or restored. In this case, it means "left open (when it should be closed)."
Examples:
やりっぱなし: Used or done but not put back in place
謝りっぱなし(あやまりっぱなし):Keep on apologizing

なるべく早くきてください。
なれべく?
なるべく

最後に「わけ」のことがまだわかりません。
わけ means "reason."

HTH! :)

Last edited:
This doesn't seem to be so much a vocabulary issue as it is a grammar issue. These are all grammar points that would appear on a nikyuu JLPT level exam (is that the one you're practicing, or something else?)

わけ reason on its own but is used in many different grammar points in different ways, such that you really can't guess how it will often be used just by knowing the word's most basic meaning.

I'd recommend finding a good intermediate level grammar book; I'm using about four different ones now, and I would recommend An Intermediate Guide to Japanese Grammar in combination with either the 二級日本語能力試験完全マスター文法 or the similar one by Unicom. I liked the latter a bit better.

I have a dictionary of Japanese grammar. I guess it would be a bit of both VOcabulary and Grammar. It's just a test that my Japanese friends said was a good practice exam to help my grammar and vocabulary..
Japanese Proficiency Test

Epigene that helps a lot.

Back
Top Bottom