What's new

New team member

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
It's my pleasure to announce that our forum team here at the Japan Forum has been joined by a new member: please welcome Iron Chef as brand-new Tutor.

Gus, thanks for joining our ranks! 🙂

Congratulation Iron Chef !

We haven't had the opportunity to talk much together yet. Let's make up for it.

Thnx to all for the warm reception and especially to Thomas for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your community. I can't tell you how impressed I am with everything all of you have managed to accomplish so far with the site. I promise to do my best to adhere to the wonderful examples all my fellow members have set forth thus far. Thnx again all, it's great to be here!
👏 🙂 👏

Your name is Gus? Hahahahaha, correct me if im wrong and i'll get off my floor and stop laughing, just joking buddy, all hail Iron Cgaf, the cooooooolest guy in the world!

Josh

"Since I know I'm going to get posting disabled I just want to say bye to everyone, I apologize for being rude or offensive at any point and if you could forgive me that would make me feel a lot better about myself, I was weak to call out and call people names and it only made me weaker, I will leave this board now and I'm sorry again."

I take it your self-imposed exile is over then? Oh well, all good things must come to an end I suppose...
:)

Last edited:
Originally posted by jeisan
:confused:

Don't be confused, Iron Chef is the cooooooolest, we can only hope we get his full-time job/status on Japan forum one of these days, how fulfillin' life would then be!

Joshua Tree

Your attempts at sarcasm leave much to be desired... Why waste time sugar-coating things when we both know exactly what we think of each other? Let's just leave it at that.

Originally posted by Iron Chef
Your attempts at sarcasm leave much to be desired... Why waste time sugar-coating things when we both know exactly what we think of each other? Let's just leave it at that.

Aaa sugar-coated Snickers is more like it, wait, that's chocolate.

Joshua Tree (sprouts!!)

Back
Top Bottom