What's new

New Staff member: Goldiegirl

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
Please welcome our newest staff member: Goldiegirl.

Goldiegirl has been with us since the summer of '06, and we are sure that she will be an imporant addition to our team. Please be nice to her, and don't jump on her with questions of name changes, if she wants to ban someone for you, or give you extra reputation points :p .

Thanks Goldiegirl for joining our team!

lol seems like that one topic about mods did the trick afterall :p

Sooooooo...can I ask her to ban me then? ^^

And congrats then Goldie

Congratulations, Goldiegirl! I hope the forum stays calm while you're getting your feet!

Hey, waitaminute! GG's not a moderator, she's an advisor! Wow! That's like two promotions for the price of one! Just remember, with great power comes great headaches....or something like that. I never was a huge Spiderman fan.

A BIG thank-you for the warm welcome. I can feel the magical powers already. LOL It's a busy time for me right now, changing jobs and we'll be leaving for Tokyo on the 25th for a 15 day visit. Can't call it a vacation as it's for work and for immigration papers. So, I'll apologize now if I can't be online as much as I'd like, but I'll do my best, which hopefully will be up to everyones standards!

Hey who's makin' fun of Ashippun Wisconsin! (I do! hehehe we are all of three bars, a gas station and a post office which doesn't deliver mail!) :)

Good for you GG!
And the forum!

You'll be a great advisor!

窶堋ィ窶堙溪?堙??堙??堋、ツ!

🙂

GoldieGirl, congrats and "ganbatte kudasai ne!"
:)

Can I apply for the position of forum egg-jugglor please? 😊

You should be banned because you dropped two (not one but two!) raw eggs on the new carpet!!!

...Oh, this is not the "why you should be banned!!!" thread?
Ooops, sorry!
:p

JREF seems trickier to moderate with a diverse but vocal community, but JREF has been one of the few forums I've been to that maintains good standards for posting. Good job to present and past mods. Don't suppose I need to tell you to ride the occassional waves of drama out. You're a great choice! Best of luck!

You should be banned because you dropped two (not one but two!) raw eggs on the new carpet!!!

...Oh, this is not the "why you should be banned!!!" thread?
Ooops, sorry!
:p

Well, you should be banned because...ahem...

I'm awfully sorry about the carpet my friend, Goldie can I please also be made Carpet Cleanor :futon: as well as (useless!!) Egg Jugglor? 🕺

Can I apply for the position of forum egg-jugglor please? 😊
That's my job. I have recently bought three rubber eggs to juggle. Great fun when juggling them in front of people who think they are real, especially when you ask them to catch one :D

Hey who's makin' fun of Ashippun Wisconsin! (I do! hehehe we are all of three bars, a gas station and a post office which doesn't deliver mail!) :)
Hey I can, I'm from WI too! There are a few others here as well, they just keep it a secret:p

Thanks ArmandV! I remember well all the kind advice you gave to me when I was going on my first trip to Japan. It's been 8 or 9 times now, how amazing. I never thought when I joined Jref, that I would ever be here that long, or ever go to Japan that many times. I felt it was a one time thing! I guess you just never know what the future holds! :)

Back
Top Bottom