What's new

Camui

Crimson Butterfly
3 Oct 2004
hi I'm new here..names Julian..I'm 14 and live in Orlando, Florida...I'm a nineth grader...I was born in Puerto Rico and can speak spanish, english and some german..I enjoy playing the violin, watching anime, reading mangas, and spending time online...I also enjoy listening to classical music, jpop, and jrock..I'd like to say that I'm already in love with this site ^^

this isn't the impression I wanted to make..but the truth is..I'm a girl..srry.. names Maria..I didn't wanna give my real name srry...all my other info is true though...srry for lying...I didn't mean to...can u guys forgive me??...I decided I should tell the truth before things got to far here on the site...

Are you for real? lol I mean, why would you lie about your name, then request forgiveness over a lamenting confession? If you didnt want anyone to know, then dont mention it. Its not like anyone asked.

lol "can you guys forgive me??"

Konnichiwa Camui-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. Please enjoy the forum! 🙂
Who are you? It is not important because you are you! :D

NANGI

Winter said:
Are you for real? lol I mean, why would you lie about your name, then request forgiveness over a lamenting confession? If you didnt want anyone to know, then dont mention it. Its not like anyone asked.

lol "can you guys forgive me??"
dude, i don't wanna get into a fight with you (again) or anything, but it's quite common for girls on the interweb to take a guys name so as not to get hit on by creepy people 24/7.

now she decided she wanted to tell the truth after getting to know the community and so she changed it..

if she had just done so silently, there would've probably been som dude that had seen her profile before and accused her of lying now...

I mean, sure, the "can you forgive me" part was a bit hefty, but still...
She was just fixing a possible future confussion.. no need to be so hard on her...

Welcome Camui, enjoy your stay ^^

thank u very much..srry for the confussion...I just wanted to tell truth...but this wasn't the type of first impression I wanted to make...I haven't had the best expirience on some other sites cuz guys end up hitting on me and not leaving me alone...so I thought I'd take a guys name...after a while I realized that I wanted u guys to get to know me as me and not as someone who gave a fake name...I didn't want u guys to think that everything else I said was a lie and that's y I came out and mention it...I'm srry if some of u can't understand my reasoning, but to those who do, thank u...

What guy is gonna hit on a 14 year old, at least here anyway? I mean, with respect to Lina of course, most of us here have what you might call 'decency', at least enough as to not send advances to a child.

I didn't mean here...most of the other sites I belong to have ppl my age...besides I didn't know the age range of the members here...otherwise I would have said I'm a girl from the start...I know u guys wouldn't hit on a 14 year old considering your ages...u all seem like very nice ppl and I would never think badly about a person that I don't know...

thanks..I'm still learning German, but I can overall understand what you're saying...in the German boards I'm not soo sure..I still have to learn more before I can understand what is being said...lol ^^

hi and thank u ^^..my pic is in the photo section..I don't remember what its called..and I don't remember what page..lol...maybe I'll just post it here ^^

Hey Camui...

Welcome to JREF!!!

(if the other members are wondering, yes i am saying hello to new members now...)

Back
Top Bottom