What's new

new member intro

ryanfigg

後輩
11 Jul 2010
hi all

new to this forum today. haven't really had chance to have a good look around but it looks like i should be able to get some good info here.

Ive started learning my first language at the ripe age of 24. we dont really value a second language in england so no one really has them.

ive chosen to learn Japanese over the rest because im a big manga reader and i watch the occasion anime. which im sure is a reason you here allot here.

i also find the east fascinating, almost alien with its beauty. although in many ways that can be said for the whole of the world i guess, but especially so with japan.

any way look forward to meeting & hearing from you all.

rf

窶堙??堙坂?堋カ窶堙溪?堙懌?堋オ窶堙

I am also new, as of today. I my hope here at jref is to expand my knowledge of japanese grammar and vocabulary, as well as culture, geography, and food. I want to lear about these things, partially because I enjoy learning new things, and partially because I love japan. I am a big manga reader, and I do watch anime, but I would like to know even more, and hopefully I will one day I will visit or even live in japan.

窶堙ヲ窶堙ォ窶堋オ窶堋ュ窶堋ィ窶堙銀?堋ェ窶堋「窶堋オ窶堙懌?堋キ

Hello ryanfigg ,Lledargo & Other..

I am new,too.I am mad of learning new things.Special anything around Culture & Language....

By the way My Mother Tongue is Persian(Farsi) so sweet Language,Also I am learning English & Arabic(Most Grammatically_ i mean Arabic_) in school.and i have choosed Japanese as my fourth Language since 2 years ago....Because i really liked KANJI(of course some other reasons,too),They seems Great & mysterious.Terefore i like to learn them ,Maybe Better that Native speakers !! Oh it is Not easy,Really Is it Possibe??!!!.....Also as i was busy with my Lessons i couldn't improved My Japanese such that was Nice for about 2 years....I am Highschool
student....^^
PS

Nice too meet you! ^^

Back
Top Bottom