What's new

"My Woman from Tokyo..."

Kaji

後輩
10 Jan 2003
hehehe...

I've been spending some time learning some new Deep Purple songs on my bass and that just happened to be one of them...Anyone else here play an instrument? What kinds of styles?

Personally, I play guitar, bass, and AC/DC riffs arranged for keyboard. On guitar and bass I'll usually play classics such as Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, or Jethro Tull, although I have also dabbled heavily in '80s stuff, particularly Metallica...I also have some interesting original compositions which are a bit hard to classify...been interested in learning to play some J-rock songs for a while, but can't track down any tabs, unfortunately...

How about the rest of the population?

mmm ... i play keyboard but i don't enjoy it that much
i prefer composing some songs with music softwares :D

Ack! gomen...I was trying to think about where to put it, and this seemed the locigal place...

Originally posted by SirJeannot
mmm ... i play keyboard but i don't enjoy it that much
i prefer composing some songs with music softwares :D
i use cakewalk and fruity loops 👍

i have an electronic keyboard, the the keys are dead :( , i used it in the past because my sound card hadn't any midi synth 😄
it's quite a pain u_know_where to use a keyboard with midi plugs to input midi music

I've never been a fan of midi, because it usually sounds so corny (especially if you can't play anything in real time). But that was actually before i learned about audio post-processing.

As soon as i have the space to set up my keyboard again (a way too expensive Yamaha PSR-730), i'm going to experiment with midi again. It should be a lot easier to control software synths that way. Playing chords is faster then programming them.

i sould get some software to input keyboard entries, but ... right now i am too busy and poor for that :eek:

Back
Top Bottom