What's new

My new Facebook ban and anonymity

Ownership is 9/10ths of the law and I think that's garbage and needs to change. That is what kings and queens are based on and basically, its why we still have a feudal system in fact if not in name. It needs to be altered severely. Read my sig. Its in there.
Aren't there sites with no moderation or rules that satisfy your desire ? 4chan 8chan or Reddit or whatever.

I'm not sure how to see your sig. I'm using a mobile browser.

I deleted my Facebook, but more because I got annoyed of my parents and friends posting like crazy etc. Just no need for it.

FB has never asked me for my mobile number. As for banning, that is down to members reporting your posts. Some very nasty people post on FB who do not like ANY opinions that differ from theirs. Instead of discourse they resort to the cowards way and report you, usually on multiple accounts.

Welcome back!!!

Aren't there sites with no moderation or rules that satisfy your desire ? 4chan 8chan or Reddit or whatever.

I'm not sure how to see your sig. I'm using a mobile browser.

And now you are not listening. And people wonder why I get exasperated, angry and insulting. ***

Edit: Oh man.....two Fs and an S have been censored above. I am beginning to feel I have entered Disneyland Purgatory. Rated G hell on Earth. Last night thinking about this conversation I was thinking to say I like hippies with their nice ideas of nice people and nice communities...but not to the point I like hippie fascists. And yes, there are hippie fascists and censoring acronyms is the kind of thing they would do. That is sickness. I am sorry, but it is. Two Fs and an S. What the ever loving HELL is that?

My sig is " Free speech? Everyday corporations scare me more than one time terrorists! "

Last edited:
I'll be glad to send you my server bills.

Totally irrelevant to anything I am saying...unless you are of a mind that since the site is yours and you pay for the server then you own every account to the point its totally fair game if you post what you like using any name here. There is seriously no in-between on that. Either we can have rights or ownership trumps everything to the point that even slavery is okay again.

So what's wrong with people having rights?

And are you also so lost in this conversation that you cannot see your rights also need protecting and that is part of the point? Have I mentioned Ross Ulbricht yet?

Best I can think of is MeWe. But I really wish everyone would stop taking my idea of a different kind of moderation to simply mean making the internet a damn pirate ship. What part of blocking features and blocking software and moderator tags on posts, pictures and accounts as well as warning covers is confusing you guys so much? Is there some sort of way I can make this simpler?

Its like I said everyone should be free to take either the red pill or the blue pill and you guys respond "How DARE you try and take away my blue pill! You want to force everyone to take the red pill! What is wrong with you! Go to some red pill area if you are so against the blue pill." Seriously. That is how off the mark the responses are getting. Please, for the love of all that is holy, review the thread before hitting me with that sort of garbage again. PLEASE.

I'll be glad to send you my server bills.

To make it clearer when I say 9/10s is garbage it does not mean I want 0/10s. There are 8 other tenths you over-looked. For example there are 3/10ths And also 7/10s. And there are a few others too.

Either we can have rights or ownership trumps everything to the point that even slavery is okay again.
Lol. Slaves weren't free to leave.

Best I can think of is MeWe. But I really wish everyone would stop taking my idea of a different kind of moderation to simply mean making the internet a damn pirate ship. What part of blocking features and blocking software and moderator tags on posts, pictures and accounts as well as warning covers is confusing you guys so much? Is there some sort of way I can make this simpler?
I understand your proposal — more or less — but I was trying to help with your immediate problem of trying to find a community that best suits you. Especially for these kinds of discussions which have nothing to do with Japan.

Lol. Slaves weren't free to leave.

You missed the point in the talk where I switched from specific to general. Generally speaking if we put ownership to the level that was suggested, then slavery becomes okay. That was not directly about web forums.

I understand your proposal

Outside of claim to understand, and coming after two people who clearly do not understand, I am afraid your claim is not convincing.

I was trying to help with your immediate problem of trying to find a community that best suits you.

Thanks for trying but my concern is not for myself. Its just another point where I am perpetually misunderstood. Is my lack of concern for myself another thing that makes me inhuman? When I say my concern is for how society is shaping up and the world is turning out, it seems people have this need to believe I just have some selfish motive. I can only assume its because everybody else does.

If I am going to voice a selfish desire, I don't want to live among you humans anymore. You people are seriously making me ill. Its not so much that I want a new forum, I want a new planet.

You missed the point in the talk where I switched from specific to general. Generally speaking if we put ownership to the level that was suggested, then slavery becomes okay. That was not directly about web forums.

Outside of claim to understand, and coming after two people who clearly do not understand, I am afraid your claim is not convincing.

Thanks for trying but my concern is not for myself. Its just another point where I am perpetually misunderstood. Is my lack of concern for myself another thing that makes me inhuman? When I say my concern is for how society is shaping up and the world is turning out, it seems people have this need to believe I just have some selfish motive. I can only assume its because everybody else does.

If I am going to voice a selfish desire, I don't want to live among you humans anymore. You people are seriously making me ill. Its not so much that I want a new forum, I want a new planet.
There is only one appropriate response to all this ... and the whole thread really ... and that is LOL.

Back
Top Bottom