Votes: 11 20.8%
  • african

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • oriental (arabic)

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • asian

Votes: 38 71.7%

• Total voters
I have edited the poll because west and east europeans and mediterraneans are all Europeans and is very difficult to make distinctions.

I'm not really sure why, but I've always been attracted to asian guys. In particular those from Korea, Japan, and Thailand. yummy~😊

Just asians in general, but those particular ones seem to be my faves. lmao

well,asian guys are the most hottest things i ever seen.
No matter how diffrent they look,they have ALWAYS great lipps ó.O

well,asian guys are the most hottest things i ever seen.
No matter how diffrent they look,they have ALWAYS great lipps ó.O

Well actually, if we think about it objectively asians are the ones who look the most alike, there is no variation in hair color and type ( never seen an asian person with wavy or curly hair) and they share very common facial characteristics as well, as opposed to caucasians for example that are similar only due to the tone of their skin.

So I mean they don't look that different

There are hot women from any type, but some asian-caucasian mixed women are just mindboggingly attractive. I mean I'd-sell-my-soul-kind-of-attractive. :)

Asian it would seem, being I have been more seriously involved (and not so seriously at times!) with them than others. 😄 But there are beautiful women of all nationalities and all races. :)

For sale: One soul. Pristine condition. Extended warranty. Not refundable.

kou-1.jpg

I can't help it. Her eyes are so mesmerizing, it kind of hurts to look at her. Not looking at her is worse though.

I have edited the poll because west and east europeans and mediterraneans are all Europeans and is very difficult to make distinctions.

How about Latins? I think that it is a distinct physical appearance (and my personal favorite).

You need more categories for your poll to be inclusive...

Some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen were from the Middle East. Jordanian, Lebanese, etc.

I think its All of asia: Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Filipina's....etc....

They are all beautifull but like they say Everyone has his/her own taste,flavour ;)

every race got attractive people and I am openminded enough to realise that....attractivity has nothing to do with race and if people think otherwise they have just some twisted perception or think that their personal preference for one race is the ultimate reality

Hey I was just wandering which type of a man/women the forum members find the most attractive this beeing a forum on japan there might be a majority finding asian especially japanese women the most attractive ,but I'd just like to check.^^
I for one havn't really got any total favourites ,but I do tend to go for women ,that look slightly eastern european.

Yeah, I'm East European!
I thank you in the name of us all...
🙂

How surprising, I'm the first to select African as my choice.

I personally find those native to the African continent most appealing -- or rather, those of a darker skin tone. I can remember having a conversation with my friend about this, how blacks who are from America have become "pale" through the generations. The phrase my friend used to describe herself was "yellow".

Not to say paler Africans are unattractive -- there are ugly people and pretty people in all categories -- but I've always been drawn to darker skin, especially on girls who are particularly tall. They always appear so regal, almost majestic.

It's impossible to vote on this - in every country i've ever visited i've seen ladies who were stunningly attractive. I'm sure many many more would have shown great inner beauty, which is equally attractive imho, had I had the chance to talk with them.

Good ladies of all nations around the world, I salute you! 😍

😊

Asains, because they have the most beautiful and gentle features. Plus, theyare gentle, loyal, and sweet at heart. Gotta love'm!

Back
Top Bottom