Votes: 11 20.8%
  • african

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • oriental (arabic)

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • asian

Votes: 38 71.7%

• Total voters
I was just chuckling to myself with the thought if someone dared to make a thread titled "Least attractive men/women", with the same poll choices.
:LOL:

Last edited:
If you mean I forgot the native americans you're right ,but seeing as america is not as homological as the societys in europe still mainly are there is no need mentioning it.
OK, well, whatever, I didn't mention the US in particular. None of these mentioned are 'races' by any stretch and the variation among 'Asian' or 'African' facial features or physicality is obviously enormous compared to the difference between Eastern and Western Europe....but I think I can see what you were trying to get at nonetheless. 😊

I simply assume people won't include the small population of us Native Americans in such discussions. But dude, I'm one good-looking mofo! So good-looking Native Americans do indeed exist! Not serious about my beng a good-looking mofo, but I have seen a few drop dead gorgeous Native chicks, and some Native guys who could pull just about any chick he wanted.

At the least include Hispanics of South and Central American that actually are a separate ethnicity from white Americans.

I simply assume people won't include the small population of us Native Americans in such discussions. But dude, I'm one good-looking mofo! So good-looking Native Americans do indeed exist! Not serious about my beng a good-looking mofo, but I have seen a few drop dead gorgeous Native chicks, and some Native guys who could pull just about any chick he wanted.

I just forgot them because I am a undereducated very limited person ,who just happens to have a minimal memory capacity I didn't do it on purpose XD

Nothing taken personally, believe me, we are a very small segment of the North American population.

There's no definition of beautiful.
so how'd I ever have to say.
Though I prefer white and japanese.
I prefer faces the most in looks; I'm very likely to not adress someone with a gorgeous,drop dead body, with an ugly face then a nice faced not so great body person.
But as the saying in my family goes about me.
*sigh*
"He'll Either bring an english man,or a japanese girl home later"

I dislike that saying.

there's no american option >_>

I lust for......

LOOOOONG silky black hair, extra slim to downright anorexic, and under 5 foot tall, and born female, over 18 and under 55 years of age, extremely wealthy and loves crazy old guys, LOL.

Uncle Frank

😊

How old was Satoko from "The Ring"? I don't think she was filthy rich, but other than that, she sounds like just your type, Frank!!! :p

An example:

00428705_2-1.jpg

😍

With three European options (plus potentially overlapping "Arabic" with African/European) there should at least be one for the Americas. In that sense the options are definately race biased if not consciously prejudicial. :eek:

No, I'm pretty sure he wasn't thinking "I'll get those other races by not including them in my poll. That'll show em!"

It's not a conscious effort. People don't choose to become attracted to someone, they just are.

Sometimes polls aren't that well-rounded. Don't make a big deal out of nothing.

Anyway, back to the ACTUAL topic. I think all races are attractive. But it goes with the individuals looks and/or personality. I tend to find myself gravitating more towards europeans and mediterraneans. It's nothing personal, it's just what I feel.

LOOOOONG silky black hair, extra slim to downright anorexic, and under 5 foot tall, and born female, over 18 and under 55 years of age, extremely wealthy and loves crazy old guys, LOL.
Uncle Frank
😊
Some how that narrows Frank's selection down to a certain group of women. hint hint!😊 :p

If.......

I find the "perfect" woman, I can only look and dream. My wife is too good a shot , and not willing to let me go, LOL. After 30 years of married bliss, I don't think a suitable replacement could take her place , better stick with what I have.

Uncle Frank

👍

I find the "perfect" woman, I can only look and dream. My wife is too good a shot , and not willing to let me go, LOL. After 30 years of married bliss, I don't think a suitable replacement could take her place , better stick with what I have.
Uncle Frank
👍
I think all that ^ is a code for: "Dammit, she's looking over my shoulder again!!"😊

For me, as long as the girl I'm dating is not carrying a "package" I really don't care for their racial feature. I focus more on her personalty then what she might look like. I have found myself attracted to Americans, Asians, Europeans, Latinas and the list goes on.

Without being racist, I can't tell the difference between East European or West Europen. I can however tell Mediterranian. But in all honestly a white person is a white person to me. If I am with my friends I am not going to say "Oh look at that cute Irish/Scottish/Greek/Dutch/Scandinavian/Russian boy" I am go to say oh "that guy over there is cute for a white boy"

wow there are alot of varied opinions and no one is right or wrong.everyone has an opinion which is good.i mean people find asian remotely attractive mostly to physical properites.i personally go for personality.whats the point with being with your dream match if they have an ugly attitude or personality?but we all arent born with what we have said here today.at some point we have all looked at one stain of people and deemed them gorgeous in our opinion and mind.but the multiple points of veiw show what we do and dont like.

Back
Top Bottom