• oriental (arabic)

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • asian

Votes: 38 71.7%

• Total voters

El P8s

先輩
13 Jan 2006
Hey I was just wandering which type of a man/women the forum members find the most attractive this beeing a forum on japan there might be a majority finding asian especially japanese women the most attractive ,but I'd just like to check.^^
I for one havn't really got any total favourites ,but I do tend to go for women ,that look slightly eastern european.

The most attractive to me physically are the asians. Preferably the Japanese or Korean. Erm, but like most, personality is better of choice than to choose someone on physical traits.
Japanese guys are hot.

There are beautiful people all over, and they are outnumbered by the less-than-beautiful. Of course, beauty is subjective and fleeting anyways. To claim that any one group is more attractive than the other takes personal preference across the boundaries of racism.

These threads are starting to annoy me.

I prefer european women in general...can't really make such a clear distinction in europe between the different nationalites/groups cuz we are all mixed. However i think women in the mediterranean are quite femine and sexy acting ;)

There are beautiful people all over, and they are outnumbered by the less-than-beautiful. Of course, beauty is subjective and fleeting anyways. To claim that any one group is more attractive than the other takes personal preference across the boundaries of racism.

Well if you want to see it that way fine ,but I don't really think you could call this stereotyping I am only referring to certain physical features that you may be more attracted by, if thats not the case thats fine aus well.

B]To claim that any one group is more attractive than the other takes personal preference across the boundaries of racism.[/B]

I never said that👍

Your point being?

Italian girls would often rate as the prettiest among European womankind in the eyes of average East Asians including me.

As for Asians,I say northern Chinese girls are prettier than all other Asians ( I am NOT biased,a southern Chinese descent myself )

if you're talking about certain features, why not list the features instead of the racial classifications you purport the features belong to? If I say "hot asian/mediterranean/european girl," are not the resulting images in your mind comprised of stereotypes?

Your point being?
My point being, these threads are tiresome.

Um. Can I choose "other"? 😌 Being a bastard (half-breed, double-blood, whatever), I don't think it's all that "black or white". I like the black hair of Asians, but also the Blond hair some northern European types have. I like the build of Asians, but also the long legs many Europeans have. Not all Asians, or all people for that matter, have the same tone of skin, and I think that every one of them is just as beautiful; I'm just as attracted to the milky white sort, slightly "tanned" latino or pitch-black of people of African descent.

Um. Can I choose "other"? 😌 Being a bastard (half-breed, double-blood, whatever), I don't think it's all that "black or white". I like the black hair of Asians, but also the Blond hair some northern European types have. I like the build of Asians, but also the long legs many Europeans have. Not all Asians, or all people for that matter, have the same tone of skin, and I think that every one of them is just as beautiful; I'm just as attracted to the milky white sort, slightly "tanned" latino or pitch-black of people of African descent.

Ok I'm sry if for some reason ,this thread has been misunderstood as racist or stereotypical or whatever it wasn't my intention.

Without being racist, some people have preferences as to races they find more attractive because of certain physical characteristics, like, some people like black hair, others prefer blonde, etc. etc.

Personally I don't have any preferences in terms of race, there are sexy men from all races. 😊

Ok I'm sry if for some reason ,this thread has been misunderstood as racist or stereotypical or whatever it wasn't my intention.
Oh I don't think it is racist or whatever. I just think limiting yourself to liking one type of women, or men for that matter, you restrict your own freedom. 😊

It's possible to be attracted to the features that are more particular to a race and not be racist, thus it is both generalizing and simplifying just to say 'I find myself attracted to Asians' or whatever.

This thread is not racist at all. It's not asking you what races are more primitive. It's just asking your opinion on your type.

Out of the options given to me I chose Europeans, but I would have liked to have picked mediterraneans too. But according to some logic displayed here, I guess I am racist to every other race other than Europeans and mediterranean. Hmm...that's weird too, because I don't feel hatred for any race.

But yes, this poll should allow you to pick more than one type, and also have an "other" category.

hmmm this being a japanese forum and all I am pretty sure you should know what the majority of your answers will be.

Me I do like asian women, they have features that make them attractive, but so do other races. I think like Nice gaijin said, the poll shoul dbe more about what features in a man or women are attractive.

I find too many different types of races attractive to just say I like one in particular the most.

This thread is not racist at all. It's not asking you what races are more primitive. It's just asking your opinion on your type.
Out of the options given to me I chose Europeans, but I would have liked to have picked mediterraneans too. But according to some logic displayed here, I guess I am racist to every other race other than Europeans and mediterranean. Hmm...that's weird too, because I don't feel hatred for any race.
But yes, this poll should allow you to pick more than one type, and also have an "other" category.
With three European options (plus potentially overlapping "Arabic" with African/European) there should at least be one for the Americas. In that sense the options are definately race biased if not consciously prejudicial. :eek:

With three European options (plus potentially overlapping "Arabic" with African/European) there should at least be one for the Americas. In that sense the options are definately race biased if not consciously prejudicial. :eek:
If you mean I forgot the native americans you're right ,but seeing as america is not as homological as the societys in europe still mainly are there is no need mentioning it.

But what if I say I tend to find Mixed people the best looking, as they are very exotic in looks.

I think my taste changes like the direction the wind blows.
Basically, a hot woman is, well, a hot woman.:)

That's kind of hard for me. I can be physically attracted to all kinds of races. So, don't know really.:?

Back
Top Bottom