What's new

More accurate translation?

Javaman

Registered
1 May 2021
Hi,

I'm just wondering if I could get a more accurate translation of the text below (in the pink box).
3Xd3ysb.png

I was able to get the above in text form : 怪力ットジヤガ一

And after running through Google translate, I get "Superhuman strength", but I think this isn't accurate (probably due to incorrect text?). If a more precise translation could be done, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!

Do you have any more context? Main question is, what is カットジャガー which seems to be "Cut Jaguar."

Hi, thanks for the reply.

The image is actually from a poor render so the text is garbled. The correct, and full version, is below:

maguma txt.png

This is from a game that uses still images instead of animations for the characters doing an action/attack. I was curious to know what behavior the developers intended the character to demonstrate when this action/attack was triggered (since the still images don't convey this well at all). I know it says something about receiving damage, but I'm hoping a description of what the character physically does, is contained in it (according to game rules, when this attack is triggered, the arena on which the fight is happening is also damaged - not sure if how this happens is explained in the text above).

Thanks!

EDIT: Additional context - info on what the character actually is (walrus like monster called "Maguma"). Not sure if it says anything about breaking the ground/causing earthquakes in its description?

Sprite-0002.png

Last edited:
怪力
相手の怪獣が受けるダメージだけ、拠点もダメージを受ける
Enormous Strength
The area also receives the same damage as the damage the opponent monster receives

Additional context - info on what the character actually is (walrus like monster called "Maguma"). Not sure if it says anything about breaking the ground/causing earthquakes in its description?
It's an explanation about the character, not earthquakes or something.

マグマ
南極の厚い氷の下に眠っていた古代怪獣である。
Maguma/Magma
An ancient monster slept under thick ice in Antarctica

Back
Top Bottom