What's new

MMORPG Project: Gamers Wanted

Kanye

先輩
22 Nov 2008
Hello,
Firstly I've been browsing through the forum and didn't see anything wrong with posting this, if there is then remove it moderators!
I'm currently gathering data for my thesis. I'm using an online questionnaire to explore MMORPGs. If anyone has any free time could you please fill it in? It's confidential and it's exploring the psychosocial effects of online game playing.
I want as many participants as possible. So your participation would be greatly appreciated.
The link below provides you with more details about my project;
http://ess.ntu.ac.uk/surveys/zhussain.htm
Here is the link to the questionnaire;
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=yfZy7a7cTXqznydfN9iqmQ_3d_3d
Sorry for the shameless plug,
Thank you for your time.
See ya

Hey, the survey is very short and easy to complete, I need your help to complete my studies. Has anyone completed the survey?

I've completed it. My only comment is that some of the questions weren't relevant to the game I play, and there was no n/a button.

Hey, thanks for taking part. What MMO are you playing at present? Lots of gamers have mentioned that problem.

Do you know how I could get around this problem?

Are there any comments about the survey from anyone?

This is mine:

http://www.theninja-rpg.com/

It's browser based. I think just adding a N/A button would solve the problem.

Oh, and there was one question that I didn't understand; Question 6 on page 2: "Which type of realm/server do you play on?" Mine is just browser-based, and I don't know what any of those options mean!

I thought your questions covered everything though - breadth and depth :)

Hey Tsuyoiko,

Thanks for taking part. I checked out the your link (Shinobi) Looks great. i used to play Shinobi on the mega drive many years ago.

Q.6 refers to server such as; RP = role-play server, PVP = player vs. player server.

Does the game you play allow you to fight against anyone who is in the same area as you?

Can you only be a ninja? Can you be pretty female ninja's? Their so hot, what you think of hot female ninja's?

Would you marry a female ninja?

LOL, you can only be a ninja, but there's no graphics. You can put a picture on your profile but that's it. As for marrying a female ninja, I think my husband might have an objection to that one :D

Hey thanks,

Are you actually from China? Wow I've never conversed with someone from China. What's the weather like in China right now?

Thanks for your email address. Can we chat in here instead? It looks a lot better and others can also join in the conversation.

So have you ever been to the UK or USA?

I need a few more gamers to fill in the survey. I've almost reached my target of 1000 gamers. Please take part if you haven't already.

Thanks for your email address. Can we chat in here instead? It looks a lot better and others can also join in the conversation.
So have you ever been to the UK or USA?

Hey Sniper, I haven't heard back from you? Are you alright?

I need another 100 gamers to fill in the survey. Please help me by filling in the survey. Thank you.

I need a name for my project/thesis. I was thinking of calling it the "MMOPROJECT". But I think it's too basic. I need something appealing like the "The Daedalus Project"!

Can anyone think of a good name for my MMORPG Project? Something different and new which stands out. Please post on here or email me your ideas at [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom