What's new

Miyavi

The little monster is called Jewelie. But, I haven't seen the picture of hers yet.
Does anyone have it? :)

Glad he quit. I am not sure was he on just on cigarettes or something more. xD

I don't think he's posted any pics yet (Yep, I follow him on Twitter lol)...

Aaaanyway, he's such a great guitar-player. Got stunned in awe when I heard the intro on Selfish Love...
I've got the Fan's Best-CD and poster :D *happy Nezu*

Jewelie is soo Kawai^^
Jewelie.jpg

Omfg i'm gonna see miyavi in april !!!!!!!!!!! I will be at concert !!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaa i dont believe. Nyaaaaaaaappppppppppyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hej! Did you see newest pv?

Just.. wow! the original idea for pv. Miyavi always will be Miyavi! WE LOVE YOU :D 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍
Hm, I get a broken link checking that page ???
however, this is from his private Facebook page, I think never seen him more "human and average" in a good way, than in this picture, you know, just like anyone else ... so nice to see, it must be Mivs and Airi recently :p

Hm, I get a broken link checking that page ???
how ever, this is from his private Facebook page, I think never seen him more "human and average" in a good way, than in this picture, you know, just like anyone else ... so nice to see, it must be Mivs and Airi recently :p

btw nice picture! have you more?

as for miyavi there was an online voting going for something called Shorty awards for best short video producer and Miyavi came in number 18, and the only other Japanese artist to make it in the top 40 was Yoshiki from X Japan.

It was nice seeing as it was as voted for the fans and chinese, american, and korean artists where nomintated

Wow, this thread seems dead, it seems like my main IP has been banned to reach the forum, but I can still log in with my Android or any other computer, just wanted to come in in say hi and wish u all luck. Personally I couldn't have been happier, in 37 days Im flying almost 1000 Swedish miles to get married to my honey. Ok, he is not japaneese but definetly Asian anyways and he is my true soulmate :)

What's My Name

I really wanted to see him live....I mean i've seen clips but it aint enough.....Crazy Japanese Samurai...just gotta LOVE him.😌

Miyavi is still so freaking hot like..
Like sometimes I forget he has a whole *** wife and 3 kids.
20210602_113943.jpg
20210602_114002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom