What's new

Super Miyavi-sama Birthday Celebration!!!

Haha lol:D:D:D Tell her you love him and maybe she will let the pictures on!!!:LOL: Try to act like a stupid fangirl XD Maybe it will work!!!!!:LOL:

anchyyy said:
Haha lol:D:D:D Tell her you love him and maybe she will let the pictures on!!!:LOL: Try to act like a stupid fangirl XD Maybe it will work!!!!!:LOL:

I did, and I showed her a silly picture of him and she replied "That looks like you.." and walked away.. and her bf came with that silly line "Is it a girl or a boy?" 😌
and now she... doesn't even enter my room.. :)

Thats cool!!! But her bf!!:eek:

More Meevers XD

EXS
EXS
EXS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/kittypoof/hebiichigo.jpg

0326-1.jpg

03261-1.jpg

😍

damn damn i beginning too like him more and more *strange oO*

can it have something too do with the fact that you all are spoiling the visitors
of the forum with some great Miyavi stuff? *i wonder...*

advigilo said:
damn damn i beginning too like him more and more *strange oO*

Aha!!! Thats good!! I will post more pictures then you will love him, not just like him :LOL:

advigilo said:
can it have something too do with the fact that you all are spoiling the visitors
of the forum with some great Miyavi stuff? *i wonder...*

Umm maybe☝

:D:D:D:D:D:D

SekiRay said:
yeah <_<'' but it's better than her ex bf who called my little angels things such as "gayfreak" and "queer warning" :(:(:(:(

OMG!!!! Thats sad!!!:(:(:(:( Here....some pictures to cheer you up!!! 😌

xxxhnxxx545ea-1.jpg

arenaMarch200501-1.jpg

arenaMarch200504-1.jpg

arenaMarch200503warumono-1.jpg

arenaMarch200502-1.jpg

anchyyy said:
OMG!!!! Thats sad!!!:(:(:(:( Here....some pictures to cheer you up!!! 😌

Yes :( But it's better now 😌
Thank's to the cuute pictures :p
With my new job, Miyavi would be able to to those flower arrangements.. In my living room 😊 😊 😊

rose_of_eternity said:
:unsure:... this thread needs a new name... Miyavi's Birthday is looong over 😌
☝ Whaddya mean? ... long over? ... nah! It's all set! From now on, it's ALWAYS Miyavi-sama's birthday!!! :cracker: :cracker:
:eek:
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Ok, maybe this thread DOES need a new name. But.. can't be changed... or?

YAAAAAAY keep the pics comming! Make sure I can keep on dying happily every day. 'Tis what I'm living for! :D :LOL:

Motto!

Look, he's painting his nails! 😍 ..and... not wearing a shirt... *dead already*

Sooo cute! And... no tattoos.. (O_____O) ... wow... (O___O)

Awww!!😍 He is amazing!! Always Miyavi's birthday?? It sounds strange... but well ok!!🎊 Let it be soo!!:D:D:D
As for pictures😌 When i find some okay? XD

anchyyy said:
Awww!!😍 He is amazing!! Always Miyavi's birthday?? It sounds strange... but well ok!!🎊 Let it be soo!!:D:D:D
As for pictures😌 When i find some okay? XD
.hahaha... yay! *celebrates Meevers birthday all over again* ... :eek:

BUt... doesn't always have to be birthday for celebration, right? :)

Can't wait.. Maxi Single... *counting days* ... have to... keep myself occupied... try to get my mind off... maxi... single... *drool*.. I know! Screenshots! *dances down the stairs and up again* and pictures too..

He's... cute! .. no, not the kid ... I mean.. that other person...

... waaaa~i! *huggles*

Miyavi-sama with glasses (O___O) ... looks soo intelligent... MOAHAHA!

BUBBLES! *don't ask her why she just said that* XDDDDD

Myesh!

NOT counting a certain live picture of Kaoru (which is the prettiest live photo ever taken)..... THIS must be the best live-shot ever ever ever taken ever! LOOK! *fails to die since she's already dead*

BWAHAHAH! ... peeing? Um... yeah! *dances*
---
and now... just because I'm a screenshot *****... (and there will be more shots comming... ) *dances again*

PEEK-A-BOOOOO~! (^o^)

And... just for the heck of it! :devilish:

HA HA HA HA~ ha~ ha~~~~! *goes insane*

forget.... keep celebrating his birthday!!! and keep the pic coming hhahaha

wow a miyavi pic without tatoos? how old is he there?

forgot.... keep celebrating his birthday!!! and keep the pic coming hhahaha

wow! a miyavi pic without tattoos? how old is he there?

advigilo said:
OMG!!!!!!

that last pic is soooooo hilarious :D :D :D

bwahaha! Yesh, yesh it is... see, MYV is taking over THE WORLD! He even transformed into Gackt!!! *panicks*
... but then again... I want Gackt too! ... but Miyavi's face on Gackt's body is... good? :D :D :D :D

No. Nah. Let's have them both... in... separate.. bodies... *gets confused and dies*

I'm gonna post that picture elsewhere too.. :devilish: ...

advigilo said:
wow! a miyavi pic without tattoos? how old is he there?

(sorry for double posting)

... that was during Due le Quartz era... didn't have as many tattoos then... 😊 He started in Due when he was 17... I dunno exactly how old he is in those pics... somewhere between 18-21 I should guess? *hits herself* I dunno! SOmeone who knows more about DueleQuartz might know?

Bwahahaaa! He's like one of them little annoying horny dogs that hump peoples legs... poor Daigo is all like 'Omg, someone get him off me!' 😌

:D :D :D :D No, no... nooo way. Miyavi isn't like one of those nasty dogs. Because no one minds it if Miyavi's screwing their legs, right? ... I know... I wouldn't mind? *jumps out of window*

:D :D :D :D

Oh wow! That is one gorgeous cake! ................. yum yum................ Did it.... errr..... taste nice? (thinks over-vanilla :D :D :D ) You really all ought to send pictures of your cakes to him! 😊 Umm... I'm no good at making cakes... I might make one on Közi's birthday, though, just for the hell of it... :D

hehe, yes it tasted really nice 😊 mmm, and no vanilla 😌
yeah you should make a kozi cake(what is a kozi cake??):D:D
when's his birthday :?

Back
Top Bottom