What's new

Miyavi

i don't like GC at all so I don't know how to react. I support Miyavi and all...I even bought the limited edition of his album BUT i really don't like GC. Well, I guess this is good exposure for Miyavi. He has another collaboration with an artist named LIL (whoever that is).

Congratulations to the new born girl, I wish you hole n' family happiness ... have faith ... and happiness will be with you !

Hi Gabby ... we are all here, but guess just buzzy other where with our lifes ...
(like me who is buzzy getting married soon, yeah, really *cross my heart hope to die* *lols*)

*hugs* to all of you who checks in here, I will always remember you all :D

....Well...my sister has found two new pics of Myv san...So...I just want to express my opinion, even if my words will be able to seem bad to you...Just look ...That's a different Miyavi....He looks really tired and sad (especially in the second photo)His eyes...There's no happyness like the same...It seems like their lost their light ...He's so...so...I believe that he's not happy as he wants to make to believe....See his face make me feel really worried about him!
18486679-1.jpg

16965608-1.jpg

What do you think?

He's just working too hard. It's the stress...it's getting to him already.
Anyway, he tweeted tonight about his baby girl's name!
MIYAVI_OFFICIAL hey "impatient" uncles n aunties around the world. i was not teasing u, just seriously thinking up a name for Jewelie!! ;p #whatshername

I agree, he seems thinner, older, not happy, hm ... wonder why, he should be as happy as anyone can be, oh, well, maybe just bad pictures. Jewelie, I like it, *he he* :)

Jewelie.. sorry but I hate the name x) Lovelie was pretty cute but Jewelie is just weird. Just telling what I think and im not gonna like the name because melody en miyavi gave her that name. The meaning behind the name is good and cute but Jewelie just sounds weirddd

I agree with you on that. Jewelie sounds like Jewelry. I would prefer to call her Aoi-chan. I might call her jewelry by accident. 8P

*lols*, when spelled it looks like Jewelry, but I'm crazy for Jewelry, so I have no problem with it.
Tho pronounced I guess you could say it like "Julie" ... there is no real difference in the pronunciation in English ...

*lols*, when spelled it looks like Jewelry, but I'm crazy for Jewelry, so I have no problem with it.
Tho pronounced I guess you could say it like "Julie" ... there is no real difference in the pronunciation in English ...
Ah....this man thinks of weird names. lolz.

I tried saying it out loud but it pretty hard haha. When I try to say it it looks more like jewelry :') Aoi is a cute name, why can't they just give that as first name and jewelie as second. This man really thinks of weird names yes haha

my WHAT'S MY NAME cd arrived today! I am loving the dvd! The be@rbick is big....lol, i don't think I would hang it on my phone after all.

Well for now its cute, but when she is like 40 years old its sounds weird ;p
and shame on me, still haven't bought it but downloaded it. Some songs are bad quality and its not the download because I people who have the cd and they hear the quality too.

Anyway he better be coming to netherlands again with europe tour. wanna see him for 3th time!

i surpose jewelie isn't really an adult name, but it could be shortened to jewel.
i do hope the quality of the cd is good. the songs sound fine on youtube.
you're so lucky to have seen him live :)

you're so lucky to have seen him live :)

yeah, he quite amazing live too ... :D

... tho personally I'm quite happy to be engaged and NOT TO HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM ANYMORE ... so now I can be happy for him in a true way ... *lols* I guess we all have to "grow up" *roflmao* ... 😌 👍

yeah, he quite amazing live too ... :D
... tho personally I'm quite happy to be engaged and NOT TO HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM ANYMORE ... so now I can be happy for him in a true way ... *lols* I guess we all have to "grow up" *roflmao* ... 😌 👍
Totally agree on that! I'm still 17 but was like 14 when I first saw him and reallyyyy fall in love with him and had a big crush on him. But now I changed allot and going out with friends now and dating boys and its fun.

Still really adore miyavi but in a different way. Respect him more for the person he is and his music and not because of his looks ;p Got to admit that I still know like everything about him and I realise that I was such a fangirl few years back x)

....Well...my sister has found two new pics of Myv san...So...I just want to express my opinion, even if my words will be able to seem bad to you...Just look ...That's a different Miyavi....He looks really tired and sad (especially in the second photo)His eyes...There's no happyness like the same...It seems like their lost their light ...He's so...so...I believe that he's not happy as he wants to make to believe....See his face make me feel really worried about him!
I think he smoked too much marijuana :sorry:

Back
Top Bottom