What's new

Miyavi

i got a little to excited with my miyavi moment (aka double M) yeah i used a voice changer and stuff to make me sound even more excited. It's a little fanatical the things that I said, but oh well. I LOVE MIYAVI. See my MM on youtube here: .. . I know i haven't said anything lately either so here ya go. plz welcome me back to jref. I haven't been on much cuz i dunno what to talk about lol

ha miyavi is sooo cute
that's what he wrote on twitter
MIYAVI_OFFICIAL

(APF) GACKT STOLE A KISS FROM ME...ニ狸ニ誰ニ暖窶堋ウ窶堙ア窶堙可唇窶堙ー窶僖窶堙ュ窶堙ェ窶堙懌?堋オ窶堋ス

I think that looked amazing xD

Wow it's been like months maybe half a year or more since I posted to this thread let alone any other thread on JREF. ^^; Well I bring with me Miyavi Scans from Arena37c (April 2010 No. 331)

Heres the link to the scans Log in Enjoy. ^^

hm, what happened to those new songs he had on the world tour? anyone heard them finished yet?
PV's on youtube ? I remember this thread thriving with life, was it a year ago, oh, I miss it, kinda ... nowadays it's barely alive ... it's sad really, his new songs are not bad as such, I like the once from his online show on the 23rd Mars. But officially it's been very quiet about him, at least outside JPN ...

Wow long time no see ;p I watched the whole new dvd today on youtube and wow last part made me cry! He cried and you saw how much he was in pain and gosh x__x So sad! Wanna give him a huggg

FINALLYYYYYYYYY!!!!NEW MESSAGE FROM MYV SAN AND NEW PIC WITH HIS BABY LOVELIE^^ISN'T THEY REALLY KAWAIIIIII??????

giugno 20, 2010 - domenica
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
even though i cant spend the time with her so much,
im always filled with tons of love.
窶堋?窶堙ア窶堙懌?堋ク窶堙≫?堙??ェツ渉鞘?堙俄?ケツ鞘?堙??堙「窶堙ェ窶堙仰ー窶堋ッ窶堙
窶堋ゥ窶堙≫?堋ッツーツ親窶「ニ停?堙俄?堙遺?堙ゥヒ?冷?堙俄?愿コツ々ナ?テヲ窶卍」窶堙≫?堙??堙ゥ窶堋シツ!ツ!
MYV the daddy

0000000000-1.jpg

I wasn't even surprised, I had this feeling earlier a few months ago already, didn't expect to be right tho *lols* ... but I'm happy for them, now they definitely are a established family.

CONGRATULATIONS to Myv!I hope this baby can be a boy this time!:)

But...There's just something strange...I mean...How can this be possible if MYV san is really busy out of Japan at this time????:?Maybe Mel was with him in tour.....:?

Well, I have a theory,
If Mel is sure that she is pregnant, it's not like she got pregnant this month, right?
You are at least 2 months gone already when start to be sure, but I think she is further.
mivs said on his blog that "welcome "him" into the family", that means he thinks it's a boy,
which could indicate that he already knows, which would mean she is at least 4 months already,
they can't check before that!

or maybe he just hopes it's a boy, well, not that I care really, I just reacted on the fact that mivs said "him" in his blog !

ok, going already, I'm just browsing to try find ideas for some new music to update my cellphone really ...

Back on this forum again. =)
Xaxa, didn't know that Meevers is soo fast to make Mel pregnant again. But I wish them all luck of this world! o( ^ _ ^ )o
Any new pixx?
Oh, yes, I wanted to share this, if you don't have Miyavi's whole discography or lost some songs, you can download from here:
Or any other band's discography. Enjoy! =)

awh, I agree, with both molestthyguitarists and Tokyo girl <3 even if I mostly know them by their real name nowadays on FB ...

I agree with molestthyguitarists that "save vkei from death" what the **** is going on ??? so few new songs, (and mivs mostly busy with making his trashy ***** wify pregnant all the time (and don't think I say this because I'm jealous, I have an Asian bf by now)) and also mostly all artist very quiet of making new albums or even singles. A few highlights from the Gazette and a few other groups, but it's very calm to say close to death in this area.

We need new blood ... giv' to us or the world will forget ... the world never forgives, it just forgets !!!

雅-MIYAVI-東京ライブ12連戦を全公演Ustream生中継
Am I understanding this correctly...so the live stream will be on the 12th of August?

Anyway, from what the awesome google translator told me, the album's title is "WHAT'S MY NAME?" and will be out on October 13. Songs will consist of Miyavi and his guitar and Bobo playing the drums. It will be rock, hip hop , dance music , etc.

New dvd will be out soon: "NEO TOKYO SAMURAI BLACK WORLD TOUR vol.2" which will be including scenes from Tokyo , Los Angeles and New York lives.

Uhmmm.....the only thing I didn't quite understand is...this...Ya -MIYAVI-BE @ RBRICK What's that? a song? a bonus?

CONGRATULATIONS to Myv!I hope this baby can be a boy this time!:)
But...There's just something strange...I mean...How can this be possible if MYV san is really busy out of Japan at this time????:?Maybe Mel was with him in tour.....:?

But didn't he say, that he heard the rumor
I think that is a little bit strange

I am liking his new songs. I especially like Where are You, Gravity and Torture. A-Ha sounds and Unbreakable sounds pretty good too. :) He played some old songs in todays live too. nice.

But didn't he say, that he heard the rumor
I think that is a little bit strange

I agree with you, I was also a little confused ;s He said that the rumor is going on she is going to be an older sister. I guess that maybe he and melody aren't sure yet or something like that x)

I can't wait to get my TORTURE single! Only a few more days.....
Ah, I think I will just get the regular edition of the album. The limited is too expensive for me.

Article from:JaME (English Version)

MIYAVI to Collaborate with Good Charlotte

1178c-1.jpg

MIYAVI, who is currently working on his new album, WHAT'S MY NAME?, has announced a collaboration with American pop-punk band Good Charlotte.

The singer will feature on the song Like It's Her Birthday for Good Charlotte's upcoming album Cardiology. The album will go on pre-sale in Japan on October 27th as part of group's first album after changing record labels. Like It's Her Birthday will be a bonus track on the Japanese version only.

Good Charlotte say that they have always had a lot of respect for Japan and have been wanting to collaborate with a Japanese artist for a while. After seeing MIYAVI perform live, they asked him if he would like to collaborate with them.

In addition to this, we are happy to inform that MIYAVI and his wife, popstar Melody, are expecting a second baby. Their daughter, Lovelie, is already a year old and Melody says that she expects her to be a good older sister.

I hope for a boy this time^^😊

Back
Top Bottom