What's new

Science Mitsubishi robot completed Rubik's cube in 0.3 seconds

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
A quintet of engineers at Mitsubishi Electric Corp. crafted a robot that Guinness World Records acknowledged as the swiftest to unravel a 3x3x3 puzzle cube, completing the task in nearly the same duration as an eyelid flutter. The most celebrated puzzle of this three-dimensional genre is the Rubik's Cube, created in the 1970s by Hungarian artist and architect Erno Rubik. According to the corporation's announcement, the robot from Mitsubishi Electric deciphered the puzzle in just 0.305 seconds, surpassing the former record of 0.38 seconds set by a U.S. university.

Watch the video:

A quintet of engineers at Mitsubishi Electric Corp. crafted a robot that Guinness World Records acknowledged as the swiftest to unravel a 3x3x3 puzzle cube, completing the task in nearly the same duration as an eyelid flutter. The most celebrated puzzle of this three-dimensional genre is the Rubik's Cube, created in the 1970s by Hungarian artist and architect Erno Rubik. According to the corporation's announcement, the robot from Mitsubishi Electric deciphered the puzzle in just 0.305 seconds, surpassing the former record of 0.38 seconds set by a U.S. university.

Watch the video:

I really don't follow any of the Guinness World Records but for the sake of those who do I hope that this is relegated to a footnote and is not allowed to take the title away from someone who did it by hand.

I really don't follow any of the Guinness World Records but for the sake of those who do I hope that this is relegated to a footnote and is not allowed to take the title away from someone who did it by hand.
I'm sure it must be a different category.

Back
Top Bottom