What's new

May I ask what is the name of this book

benedict1986

Registered
21 May 2015
Hi all. I found a book very interesting. But I don't know its name. Can anyone help to see what the book's name is? Thank you.

Attachments

• 20150521_225152.jpg
    20150521_225152.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 140
By any chance , can you post a picture of the front cover? Unless someone has used this book or owns it , they probably can not tell what it is by your picture. Maybe we will get lucky and someone will recognize it.

Hi, I wish I have the front cover. But unfortunately, I don't have that. I hope someone used this book may see my thread and give me the name of the book. Thank you.

Sorry, I don't recognize the page, but I guess what the book is based on the page. I have seen quite a few books similar to it.

It is probably a phrase book or beginner book based on layout. It is either for Japanese people learning English or English people learning Japanese. I going say it is for Japanese people learning English because I seen a lot of the beginner books out there. The art style looks similar to the Nihonjin no Shiranai no Nihongo books.

The page also looks similar to ones in this book, but they are not same: Amazon.co.jp: 暮らしの日本語指さし会話帳 4英語版 (ここ以外のどこかへ): ダイアン長友: 本

I hope that narrows down your search.

Since the book has the Japanese words in romaji, I'm more inclined to think that it teaches Japanese to English speakers.

Also, it's strange that it would translate "OL" to the gender-neutral "office worker", since this is an acronym for Office Lady.

Back
Top Bottom