What's new

Matcha (Green Tea)

Welcome to our Japan community!

A discussion forum for all Things Japanese. Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

guribe_

Registered
Reaction score
Good evening everyone! I'm currently looking for this specific Matcha Powder. I've searched far and wide, yet I can't find the brand! My father and I first purchased the Matcha Powder on Amazon, it was by far the best Matcha we've tasted!!! I would greatly appreciate it, whomever, would translate the contents of the container for us. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Attachments

• macha01.jpg
    macha01.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 96
  • macha02.jpg
    macha02.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 96
  • macha03.jpg
    macha03.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 91
  • macha04.jpg
    macha04.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 103

Lothor

Freelance proofreader
Donor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Can't help you with the translation, but it may be worth doing a close-up of the first picture. It shouldn't be that difficult to translate - it's just standard product information that you get on all foodstuffs - but I couldn't really make out the individual characters when I looked at it on a medium-size screen.

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Reaction score
The company is 星野製茶園 Hoshino-Seichaen (lit. Hoshino Tea Manufacturing), and the brand is 星野 抹茶 池の白 Hoshino Matcha Ike-no-Shiro.

Fortunately, they receive overseas orders.

guribe_

Registered
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, thank you! Once again, my father and I, can fully enjoy this Matcha Powder! Thank you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom