What's new

Personals Man seeking a Lady to marry

abd_sad

Man seeking a Lady
1 Jun 2007
My name is Abdullah. I am from Pakistan. I live in Islamabad city. Our country is very beautiful. I am a scientist. I am separated. single. alone. I want a loving life companion. Islamabad is a good city to live. Good house. good car. Good food. Good living. Good top tourist attractions places. see search "Islamabad" on net please. Islamabad is an international city. too many embassies here. too many foreigners here. too many foreigners shops.
we will have our own house. own car. and own business for her.
I am mature and independent person.
Engineer.
age 50+
own home for her.
own car for her.
own business will be setup for her.
we will have own home in Islamabad. own car. own business for her.

Here check the site out. Much more Chinese ladies then Japanese on the site. Also the Japanese ladies are there to learn English and not really to get hitched up. I'm not saying the Chinese are there to find a mate either, but Chinese are very sociable with English speaking people.
There are sites out there that have what you want. All are free, but if you want to message them, I believe it cost and you'll need a credit card.

私の名前はアブドラです。 私はパキスタンから来ました。 私はイスラマバード市に住んでいます。 私たちの国はとても美しいです。 私は科学者です。 私は離れています。 シングル。 一人で。 愛情のある人生の仲間が欲しい。 イスラマバードは住みやすい都市です。 いい家。 いい車。 いい食べ物。 良い生活。 良いトップ観光スポットの場所。 ネットで「イスラマバード」を検索してください。 イスラマバードは国際都市です。 ここに大使館が多すぎます。 ここには外国人が多すぎます。 あまりにも多くの外国人のお店。
私たちは自分の家を持つことになります。 自分の車。 彼女のために自分のビジネスを。
私は中高年の独立した人です。
エンジニア。
50歳以上
彼女のために家を所有しています。
彼女のために自分の車。
彼女のために自分のビジネスがセットアップされます。
私たちはイスラマバードに自分の家を持つことになります。 自分の車。 彼女のために自分のビジネス。

i want to talk any japanese women. to marry.
私は日本の女性と話したいです。 結婚する。

Haven't you checked out the site I gave you.
The friendship alone is worth a heart of gold dude.

Back
Top Bottom