What's new

make your own avatar!!!!

Pretty in pink, kirei_na_me. :D Glad to have been of service.

As for IE, there are tons of things that can go wrong with it, so usually the safest bet is to install another non-Microsoft browser.

Well, I don't know if it quite looks like me...but... :p

I am really liking this Firefox. I had heard of it, but never used it. I think I might hang up the IE for good?

I use it's bigger brother, Mozilla. It has also a built-in pop-up blocker, and I can use tabs without having to open windows after windows, so it has my heart.
Though there is also a new IE version coming up that will also feature a pop-up blocker.

Opsss... I'm side-tracking here. :D

If everybody post their avatars, I'll have to upload mine too. Couldn't find the right hairstyle though.

Attachments

• MaciamoAvatar.gif
    MaciamoAvatar.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 121
I made two...I had a lot of fun making other people as well 😊
The first picture's what I look like when no one's around.
The second picture's me on a regular basis -.-;;

Attachments

• Killian1.gif
    Killian1.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Killian2.gif
    Killian2.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 101
Heheh, well, I guess it's somewhat close. :D :D Although apparently I'm not that great of an artist.

Here's mine. Coffee cup and alpine background. Yodeledeeho.

Attachments

• 1086270913_937en.gif
    1086270913_937en.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 90
Me as usual on a eating Frenzy !!!! LOOOL :D

w00t my 200th post !!!! still going :p

Attachments

• 1086301189_726en.gif
    1086301189_726en.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
What's with the "gets" thing? Wasn't that in a Gackt song or something? Did he start that, or is it a young Japanese thing?

Glenn said:
What's with the "gets" thing? Wasn't that in a Gackt song or something? Did he start that, or is it a young Japanese thing?

It started with the a TV talent actor called Dandy (I think) and it caught on really fast. Of course I could be wrong because that is where I remember it starting or at least caught on to be annoying sometimes... :D

Back
Top Bottom