What's new

Lucifer Luscious Violenoue

AHHHHH -_- there we go... i only have the rosegarden album and the fiction album on this computer -_- i was assuming u were talkin bout one of her recenter songs... oh well... if i find anything, i will be sure to give it to ya =)

=) no problemo...

omg -_- i had a boba today... and the first thing i thougt bout was u =O haha boba buddy =)

sorry -_- this is soooo off topic... but wait!!! i wonder if lucifer drinks boba =) hahah watch as i secretly connect the two together =) christ -_- i think i need to go sleep

oh man! I totally forgot to save that damn squid converation! Nooooo! god F(*^*&^*( damn!!! ; - ;

you know those stupid lil IM conversations that my friend and i have about what would happen if lucifer and man married? We had the perfect speculation about their kids.. og god damn ... it was so great ad then and then sobbles ; - ; ; - ; ; - ;

mmmm boba...

hahahahha ya... squid converstaion?! i say... you and ur friend definitely have some funny convos going on =) i love reading them =)

o_O no no be nice to lucifer =) hey... how old do you think she is? there was an interesting discussion about her age in the other forum... since i am tainted with that, i was just wondering how old she looks like to you

I think shes in her 20's? :? er but 30s might be more appropriate. Damn! SO many artists are getting up there now a days! :(

you know... i heard lucifer luscious was actually in her 40s??? haha i dont know =P

Hmm, a lot of j-music stars looks younger than their actual age... so I'd guess... ~takes a wild stab~ between 27 and 35...
Although she could be in her 40s I guess... but... I kinda thought around the same age as Mana et al, maybe a couple of years younger? :?

hahahha theyre plastered in makeup =P no one can ever tell!!! thats pretty cool tho =)

*booting this thread because she ROCKS*

and just to get it started...

[from JaME]
Starting off as the vocalist for Gille'loves and then fiction, Luci'fer Luscious Violenoue is now a solo artist in her own right. With her unique and haunting voice, she submurges herself in a world of darkness, complete with vampires, longing, and drama. Never straying from those concepts, she is a true artiste and enthralls her listeners with tales of romance, tragedy, and lost love.

Author : J

BIOGRAPHY
Luci'fer began as the vocalist of Gille'loves in 1991. Drawing heavily on the influence of the goth scene of the eighties Gille'loves wrote songs about vampires, romance, tragedy and "fairy tales", concepts that Luci'fer took with her throughout her career.

At first sight, many think that Luci'fer is male, but she is a very androgenous female. Whereas most visual rockers aim to look like women, she is their antithesis and likes to look, dress and act like a male. Her look changes slightly from each release but her overall theme of the "Gothic Aristocrat" is still the same. As a result, she was asked to model for the jacket of Kuroyume's Mayoeru Yuri-tachi as well as other fellow artist's releases.

Luci'fer has many unique characteristics that set her apart from other artists. She remains true to herself above all and never compromises her style or her original ideals and concepts. Luci'fer does this because she doesn't wish to become "standardized" or "used as a tool to influence the popular masses" like other artists. She is also set apart by her willingness to socialize with her fans. Lucifer is very fan-oriented and never hesitates to stop to sign autographs or to just talk in general.

In 1994, prior to the disbanding of Gille'loves and the formation of fiction she released the album Yameru Bara Aruhi Iyasanai Kizuguchi. However, after the dissolution of fiction, Luci'fer Luscious Violenoue actively pursued a solo career. Taking Gardie (guitar and bass) with her, she continued on with music similar to that of fiction's and released the mini-album Kusari ni Tsunegareta Tenshi and the PV VHS Lillie Marlene in 1997.

Luci'fer was very quiet almost to the point of non-existence from 1998 to early 2000. Her only activities were a few fanclub events and even fewer live shows. However, she did mention she was working on new material that would be released very soon.

2000 saw the release of the PV VHS Violenoue no Hanzai and the album Yuureikan no Bara Niwa wo Oboeteru? -Do You Remember the Rosegarden of HauntedRealm?. Two different versions were released: one with just a cd and the other with an accompanying conceptional book in which Luci'fer explained her visions and ideas concerning the composition of Rosegarden. On the track Sleeping Beauty, Luci'fer sang a duet with Machi (Chantons L'Amour, ex. Lareine).

Luci'fer didn't release any new materials until 2002. The full album Bara no Tetsugaku, Tsuki no Bigaki and a compilation cd entitled Moshuu wo Houmuri Saru Tame no Requiem Files -WORLD e'ND COMPILATION were both released in May. Since then, she's participated in a few autograph signings and other various events (some with Machi and even some with Mana) and co-created a line of gothic jewelry.

As of yet, Luci'fer has released no new materials, nor has she made any reference of doing so. Her official fan club ceased to exist as of March of this year so can one assume that she's ending her musical career? Who can say. Perhaps 2006 will deliver some good news.

Author : J

i love her music! she's got a very unique voice and i swear to god i read somewhere that she was a child star and gunna become an idol, but decided that she was gunna quit cos she didn't like doing what the corparate market told her to.... but i can't find it anywhere 😌

http://luciferluscious.com/ is a great fansite and has a tone of info. pluss there a forum where you can d/l her entier discog, including her stuff with Gille'loves and the PVs they made.

i've reacently been really getting into her.... pkk introduced me to hare aaaaaaaaages ago... i was slightnly reserved to start a thread cos... incase she was one of pkk's 'secret' bands :D:D:D:D:D but as there already is one.... YAY! XDDDD

umm... actually, it says on that bio 'she tries to look like a guy' or words to that effect.... this is untrue...
she's said that she views herself as 'gender' nither male nor female... she just wears what feels natural.. and she says she doesn't feel natural in dresses and skirts and such... but jeans and stuff like that... people can think what they like of her.

ok, some pics ^.^

(curtacy of luciferluicious.com)

... personally i think she's gorgeous.... she kinda looks like that person who played trinity in the matrix.... i bet my friend coud do some really good cosplays of her... >.<
though her chet's a little too big ^^;

AHHHH ANOTHER LUCIFER LUSCIOUS FAN!!! IM SO HAPPY =D hahhaa i TOTALLY LOVE HER!!! she's amazing!!!! THE BEST!!! haha and i totally dig her androgenous look +) it's super sexy =D haha

hee hee TOTTALY
i i'm like... bindging on her stuff atm XDDDDD
it's really annoying that luciferluicious.com is kinda dead... or, at least it has been for the last couple 'a weeks.. cos i'd love to find out more about here... but that's why i dug up this thread ^.^

wow... this thread is long dead =( anywhooo luciferluscious.com is dead caz... lucifer luscious violenoue herself is pretty much dead music scene wise... i dont even know if shes still singing or not?

It certainly is a shame that she hasn't been doing anything recently :?

About her age, I think that she is certainly at least in her mid thirties :79:

If she was already active with her music in '93...she had to have been at least in her twenties.

Either way, it doesn't really matter...she's perfect, and I :10: her!

Anousenka

no recent info about her... i dont even know if she's goin to pursue her musical career any longer... this haitus... isnt really a haitus -_- but anyways... i do hope she decides to return.

about her age... she is perfect so it doesnt matter =P

[Hey two of my favorite songs got deleted from my comp and I can't find it anymore on the net!!!!! can anyone help me and send them to me via send file or whatever? ::[ the songs were slowdive and sleeping beauty from our dearest lucifer. THANKS😌/B]

Sucks that im just finding this all the way from the early 2000s. Too bad the links dont work.. Doing a little research on LLV and its sad there's not a lot of info about her. I worry how she is doing. You will probably never see this but thanks for making this thread.

For a year or more , our Japanese music section was real strong & active , and then boom , it faded away. Maybe someone here will have some up to date info & links to share , but doubtful. Keep checking in for a week or two and maybe you will get lucky.

Back
Top Bottom