What's new

Lucifer Luscious Violenoue

I've downloaded pictures of her and saw many videos on YouTube and Vimeo and pictures on pinterest!!!! I believe that's what your talking about. I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGHHHH! I downloaded pictures from her albums that you had posted on there infact the ones on this forum is even from your Tumblr!!!!!
This one is the one I'm taking about:
Thank you so much for your kind words! <3
I've not been very active recently, but I'm still trying to keep the tumblr blog alive and I still have many ideas about next posts. Check out the latest one about LLV's stage name.
I don't really like the fact that the blog exists on Tumblr because I'm not very common with this platform and Tumblr is mostly used by young people only. I mean few times I've met some people who were fans of LLV, but then they were asking me: "What's tumblr?". But it seems Tumblr is the best option anyway. If I create the website, one day it might disappear as LLV's fan site dissappeared once. Facebook I just hate, and there's already a very good fan group created by my friend from Brazil.

About collaboration I mean I definetely want to translate something. Maybe starting with songs as I have hard copies of all the releases. So I definetely need an English speaker as an editor to correct mistakes I make. Otherwise my translations looks like they have been written by a toddler xD

Of course, I will include the name of the editor in the posts. And if you're interested in it, maybe let's think how to organize the process? Maybe email exchange? But I'm not sure if it's allowed to share emails and etc. on the forum. I'm sure that it won't be every day or every week posts format, but at least one translation in a month would be cool not to bother you neither me too much.

And thanks for sending me the archived fan-site, sometimes I check it :) Archive org is blocked in Russia (thank goodness they unblocked Tumblr), but previously I used it to surf Luci'fer's old official websites.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your kind words! <3
I've not been very active recently, but I'm still trying to keep the tumblr blog alive and I still have many ideas about next posts. Check out the latest one about LLV's stage name.
I don't really like the fact that the blog exists on Tumblr because I'm not very common with this platform and Tumblr is mostly used by young people only. I mean few times I've met some people who were fans of LLV, but then they were asking me: "What's tumblr?". But it seems Tumblr is the best option anyway. If I create the website, one day it might disappear as LLV's fan site dissappeared once. Facebook I just hate, and there's already a very good fan group created by my friend from Brazil.

About collaboration I mean I definetely want to translate something. Maybe starting with songs as I have hard copies of all the releases. So I definetely need an English speaker as an editor to correct mistakes I make. Otherwise my translations looks like they have been written by a toddler xD

Of course, I will include the name of the editor in the posts. And if you're interested in it, maybe let's think how to organize the process? Maybe email exchange? But I'm not sure if it's allowed to share emails and etc. on the forum. I'm sure that it won't be every day or every week posts format, but at least one translation in a month would be cool not to bother you neither me too much.

And thanks for sending me the archived fan-site, sometimes I check it :) Archive org is blocked in Russia (thank goodness they unblocked Tumblr), but previously I used it to surf Luci'fer's old official websites.
Oh wow!!!! It's blocked? 😭😭😭 We could exchange emails through messages I'm sure.
P.S I didnt know Nama had originally started with her brother? And I still wonder why she chose Lucifer😂😂😂 of all things but it does match with her i guess

Maybe email exchange? But I'm not sure if it's allowed to share emails and etc. on the forum.
You can exchange direct, private messages through this forum. Look for the envelope symbol next to your login at the top.

1641309630843.png

If you prefer actual email you can exchange your email addresses there. (If you don't see the envelope symbol let us know -- I think direct messages are blocked for brand new users because 99% of the time new users are spammers. But now that you've posted a few times it should work.)

You can exchange direct, private messages through this forum. Look for the envelope symbol next to your login at the top.

View attachment 84405

If you prefer actual email you can exchange your email addresses there. (If you don't see the envelope symbol let us know -- I think direct messages are blocked for brand new users because 99% of the time new users are spammers. But now that you've posted a few times it should work.)
Thanks a lot <3

Maybe I'm just paranoid... This could be totally wrong here.
I've been looking for connections of Lucifer Luscious Violonue and didn't fine one but i did seem to find one more possible influence of one of her songs. She had made a album in 2000 called "Do you remember the Rose garden Of Hauntedrealm?" And it includes a song named Slow dive on there. As we know Nana started a gothic rock and punk wave band called Gilles Love in 1986 and continued until 2002. This so happens to be around the time when an English band called slow dive also formed (1989 performing until 1995) with them also being punk wave and having a very similar sound to Nana's and also a female vocalist. I could be totalling speculating here but I guess it's fair to guess. If anyone can tell me what she's saying in the first song it would really help.
Here's both of their music:

Hey guys... It's been a long time! I think I'm going to give up my search on more facts on Lucifer Luscious Violonoue. There just isn't enough info...
Now I've moved on, more into London inspired Punk Rock and the Rock scene in America. So that's the main reason I haven't been posting much.
Too focused on The Runaways😖
Anyways I will stop by here a couple times or so...

Hey guys... It's been a long time! I think I'm going to give up my search on more facts on Lucifer Luscious Violonoue. There just isn't enough info...
Now I've moved on, more into London inspired Punk Rock and the Rock scene in America. So that's the main reason I haven't been posting much.
Too focused on The Runaways😖
Anyways I will stop by here a couple times or so...
I remember rocking to the Runaways back in the day. And then Joan Jett's teen anthem I Love Rock n Roll.

Wanted to say Happy Birthday to Lucifer Lusicous Violonue. Today is her birthday! Don't know how old she is but I hope she is doing well! Don't know exactly what time it is in Japan I'm sure I'm close enough though😃☝️
D5B0C0E8-0871-420A-B372-2009ADF9B307.jpeg

I really didn't expect I would be finding much more out about LLV but I just found out something "new" about one of her songs/videos. (WARNING: Her video does include her topless sooo.....) Anyways, while I have been in my "Retro Movies" rage I found a movie that featured a woman wearing something very much similar to what I saw LLV wear. It is called the "Night Porter".
Movie Cover:
1657502258515.png

Family Friendly Picture of LLV:
IMG_6884.jpg

The whole movie revolves around a love/hate love story between a Nazi (Max) who tries to protect his love with Lucia (who he had once tormented in the concentration camps). This movie's story is very similar to a song that Lucifer Luscious Violenoue named one of her songs after: Lillie Marlene, which was a very popular song during the Second World War. It told of a young woman separated from her love, waiting for the soldier to come back. Both being relationships affected by the war.
Lucifer Luscious Violonoue's whole idea and creativity goes beyond me, and she tells a whole story by using different movies and songs.
I am not going to put the video where she is topless, but I am going to put the video of Lillie Marlene. I will just be using a family friendly picture from her song The Night Porter and use it instead.

LLV's Lillie Marlene

Marlene Dietrich's Lillie Marlene:

The woman here reminds me a lot of LLV. Not afraid to wear traditionally male clothes or take male roles.

(Just wanted to add if you are sensitive to yelling skip the first part of her song...)

Found something a couple weeks ago that made me very happy.
Remember those lyrics from "In a Manner Of Speaking" we had translated a bit back? Well an amazing person made a video of the lyrics except all translated in Spanish. I love to see bilingual/ multilingual fans because it helps so much to other fans who might want to know the translation also. And it shows that this thread, in fact, isn't dead! Love you guys! Turn the captions on and enjoy! (p.s. give cornalito a follow!)

9E11733A-A78A-4C9C-8885-DEBFD8F9C422.png

Found something a couple weeks ago that made me very happy.
Remember those lyrics from "In a Manner Of Speaking" we had translated a bit back? Well an amazing person made a video of the lyrics except all translated in Spanish. I love to see bilingual/ multilingual fans because it helps so much to other fans who might want to know the translation also. And it shows that this thread, in fact, isn't dead! Love you guys! Turn the captions on and enjoy! (p.s. give cornalito a follow!)

View attachment 91024

YO I'M CORNALITO I DID THE TRANSLATION
I technically used all of your info in this blog becuase you don't understand how much I appreciate it all. I was just about to start the drafts to Yume no hate made (the only one I haven't done yet) thanks to your posts. I even was able to download just now the whole do you remember the rosegarden... album into my phone thanks to the link you delivered some blog entries before... Anyways you're doing a big work here uploading all this Lucifer romaji. I have a very rough understanding of japanese, so it's almost imposible for me to translate something without a romaji of kanji transcription. You're a god, dear internet annonymous.

This is not particularly new however, I saw something Tristeza (one of our members) posted on tumblr today about a new (sorta) album made featuring Lucifer Luscious Violonoue in the album. It was released in 2020 and you can see her mentioned on disc 2.
See her tumblr post here:

Like she said, it is a sign of life.
3EA2AB00-5DBC-489E-96D1-18F551AF6220.jpeg

This is not particularly new however, I saw something Tristeza (one of our members) posted on tumblr today about a new (sorta) album made featuring Lucifer Luscious Violonoue in the album. It was released in 2020 and you can see her mentioned on disc 2.
See her tumblr post here:

Like she said, it is a sign of life.
View attachment 100798

Just discovered their like a week ago, I'm so shocked there's a thread and everything and dedicated fans 😌 ty for this

I really didn't expect I would be finding much more out about LLV but I just found out something "new" about one of her songs/videos. (WARNING: Her video does include her topless sooo.....) Anyways, while I have been in my "Retro Movies" rage I found a movie that featured a woman wearing something very much similar to what I saw LLV wear. It is called the "Night Porter".
Movie Cover:
View attachment 88371
Family Friendly Picture of LLV:
View attachment 88372
The whole movie revolves around a love/hate love story between a Nazi (Max) who tries to protect his love with Lucia (who he had once tormented in the concentration camps). This movie's story is very similar to a song that Lucifer Luscious Violenoue named one of her songs after: Lillie Marlene, which was a very popular song during the Second World War. It told of a young woman separated from her love, waiting for the soldier to come back. Both being relationships affected by the war.
Lucifer Luscious Violonoue's whole idea and creativity goes beyond me, and she tells a whole story by using different movies and songs.
I am not going to put the video where she is topless, but I am going to put the video of Lillie Marlene. I will just be using a family friendly picture from her song The Night Porter and use it instead.

LLV's Lillie Marlene

Marlene Dietrich's Lillie Marlene:

The woman here reminds me a lot of LLV. Not afraid to wear traditionally male clothes or take male roles.

(Just wanted to add if you are sensitive to yelling skip the first part of her song...)

Wanted to add on to this… haaaa… (sigh of someone about to dive into this thread again) here's a cd of Marlene Dietrich, which contains Lily Marlene of which was a song I was obsessed with maybe….

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
Ok, let's start with two pictures. I actually found this a bit ago, but now I'm confident in it.
IMG_5821.jpeg

IMG_5822.jpeg

As we see we have an old album from Gille' Loves (Lucifer's band) that says (for Alraune). We know that LLV loves to reference German history (specifically 1920s) and also a kind of "undead/vampiric" love theme in her songs.
So here I bring a German 1920's silent film that is oddly, well, quite along the line of what she would be inspired by. Not to bore yall yet, but Alraune, the name of the movie, was derived from a German "Middle Age" legend.
Legend is that a human shaped Alraune (mandrake) root was made by the blood (or in some versions semen ewww) of hanged men under the gallows where the earth absorbed their final "strengths". The root was used in love potions and witches who used the mandrake root were said to produce children that had no feelings of real love and had no soul.
So in the movie, a scientist, Professor Jakob Brinken, impregnates a woman with the (yk what) of a hanged murderer. The woman conceives a little girl who (again) has no concept of love, and the professor adopts her. The girl, Alraune, is seen to have many false and uncontrollable "relationships" and "romantic" sessions and eventually learns of her unnatural origins. She then avenges herself against the professor.
Why would LLV find that inspiring?
To tell the truth, I'm still wondering of what would be a good direct answer. She writes songs such as my bloody valentine, unstoppable love, and silent film (sound familiar?), so there's that…
These photos are from the "Alternative Sun" album of which she had the song. Wish I had lyrics, however I couldn't find any.
IMG_5827.jpeg
IMG_5828.jpeg
IMG_5831.jpeg
IMG_5830.jpeg

Sucks that im just finding this all the way from the early 2000s. Too bad the links dont work.. Doing a little research on LLV and its sad there's not a lot of info about her. I worry how she is doing. You will probably never see this but thanks for making this thread.
IDK if i've already done this but there is yet another site you can download ALL her albums on! Just make sure to do so on computer so you can install a ZIP/RAR (so you can open it :3)

Sharing a beautiful art piece of LLV by @lobelia_flower from Instagram.

IMG_7272.png

IMG_7273.png

Hey. Its me again. Here to (you guessed it)add another post to keep this thread alive!
This song has been stuck in my head so much it's almost disrespectful:

sweet sweet dreammmmm 😫💖
Anyways, here's another two pics of Lucifer Luscious Violenoue:
View attachment 41643View attachment 41644
(I wish I was a cat 😭😭😭)

YALLLLL—- I just realized something! LLV's cat's name is Oscar!!!! And I was just rewatching Rose of Versailles and noticed that the main characters name is Oscar and she is a female who was forced to be a male by her father!!!! This seems so small but I feel like I should have known! Also, Lareine sang the opening for this anime also!

Lucifer also is a female on a mainly male dominated sub genre and thats probably the inspiration for her giving her "fellow bandmate" aka her cat Oscar that name. Anyways, here's a picture of Oscar (not the cat.)
IMG_7648.jpeg

"In 1997 Fiction having as members Lucifer (vocal), Gardie (guitar/bass), Silvian (keyboard) and Oscar Luscious Violenoue (Who is Oscar?! Well he is Lucifer's black cat, who was considerate as a band member… yeah, Lucifer really loves her cat!) released "Lucifer toiu na no oningyou" in 1997 and later on disbanded."
Source: About Lucifer Luscious Violenoue

Hey guys! Today I looked on my YouTube and saw multiple corrections on lyrics I posted. I was happy, and also felt kindve bad that what I posted wasn't 100 percent correct. (Gibberish🤣) Thank you @mattiamele3015 for posting the correct lyrics for others!

Here is the correction for Yoru no Matsuei Tachi posted! Please give them a follow!
IMG_8435.jpeg
IMG_8436.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom