What's new

Lucifer Luscious Violenoue

GUYS! GUUUUYSSSS! GUYYYYSSSS- I! Somebody just made a tiktok and Lucifer Luscious Violonue and there are more people that are going to find out about her! Yall know what that means!

Screenshot_20210610-135628_TikTok.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

So I found something... (I know I've been gone a long time but I will never leave this page). So one of the songs that Lucifer Luscious Violonue sings is called "In A Manner Of Speaking".
Here it is 🔽 (if u want to listen)

At first I thought the song was Japanese with a little English because her accent was kinda strong. But after some accidents, I found out it wasn't. ITS ALL ENGLISH... and wait... It's a cover from Nouvelle Vague.

I was so surprised because I wondered what persuaded her to chose this song, especially it being English and not her first language?
In some comments I saw A person pointing out that she actually took a lot of persuasion in her looks from European culture along with her being Vkei. But I see that alot, especially with bands like Malice Mizer and Lareine who have persuasions from French Culture.
This also being a French band, it could've been for the aesthetic???😩 Idk idk guys.
I don't even think this comment is even right, because I don't believe she had "white worship" or whatever, but it does give me a hint to why she might have picked this song.
3C7BA94D-CB8B-42CD-9843-3F67E8D1546A.jpeg

Or could she just be speaking on how she feels? I guess we will never know...
Lyrics🔽
In a manner of speaking
I just want to say
That I could never forget the way
You told me everything
By saying nothing
In a manner of speaking
I don't understand
How love in silence becomes reprimand
But the way that I feel about you
Is beyond words
Oh, give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me nothing
Oh, give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me everything
In a manner of speaking
Semantics won't do
In this life that we live, we live, we only make do
The way that we feel
Might have to be sacrificed
So in a manner of speaking
I just want to say
That just like you I should find a way
To tell you everything
By saying nothing
Oh, give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me nothing
Oh, give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me everything
Oh, give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me nothing
Oh, give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me everything
"In a manner of speaking I just want to say... I like you! You tell me everything by saying nothing. even when not speaking still I (unintelligible words but ahhhhhhh) you have to be sacrificed." - LLV

Last edited:
So I found something... (I know I've been gone a long time but I will never leave this page). So one of the songs that Lucifer Luscious Violonue sings is called "In A Manner Of Speaking".
Here it is 🔽 (if u want to listen)

At first I thought the song was Japanese with a little English because her accent was kinda strong. But after some accidents, I found out it wasn't. ITS ALL ENGLISH... and wait... It's a cover from Nouvelle Vague.

I was so surprised because I wondered what persuaded her to chose this song, especially it being English and not her first language?
In some comments I saw A person pointing out that she actually took a lot of persuasion in her looks from European culture along with her being Vkei. But I see that alot, especially with bands like Malice Mizer and Lareine who have persuasions from French Culture.
This also being a French band, it could've been for the aesthetic???😩 Idk idk guys.
I don't even think this comment is even right, because I don't believe she had "white worship" or whatever, but it does give me a hint to why she might have picked this song.
View attachment 49980
Or could she just be speaking on how she feels? I guess we will never know...
Lyrics🔽
In a manner of speaking
I just want to say
That I could never forget the way
You told me everything
By saying nothing
In a manner of speaking
I don't understand
How love in silence becomes reprimand
But the way that I feel about you
Is beyond words
Oh, give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me nothing
Oh, give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me everything
In a manner of speaking
Semantics won't do
In this life that we live, we live, we only make do
The way that we feel
Might have to be sacrificed
So in a manner of speaking
I just want to say
That just like you I should find a way
To tell you everything
By saying nothing
Oh, give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me nothing
Oh, give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me everything
Oh, give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me nothing
Oh, give me the words
Give me the words
That tell me everything
"In a manner of speaking I just want to say... I like you! You tell me everything by saying nothing. even when not speaking still I (unintelligible words but ahhhhhhh) you have to be sacrificed." - LLV

So... In her videos she has random pauses where she has sentences on a blue screen. I wanted to see if I could (poorly) translate them.
1635136568594.jpeg

Picture 1:
"ねえ、何て言えばいいの、どんな言業を使ったらいいの、青ひとつ告げない言薬で、ねえ、何て言ったらいいの最えておくれ."
"Hey, what should I say, what kind of karma should I use, with a blue word that doesn't tell me, hey, what should I say?"
1635136693852.jpeg

Picture 2:
"ねえ、きみに知って欲しくて。(I couldn't translate the middle😩) 言業に出来ない僕のこの胸の痛み."
"Hey, I want you to know. This pain in my chest that I can't speak."
1635136851075.jpeg

Picture 3:
"ねえ、論理なんかもう要ら無い。帯はただ生きているだけ、生け費たちの藤めきったあのをして."
"Hey, I don't need logic anymore. The obi is just alive, and the wisteria of the living expenses is the same." (Couldn't translate this one well AT ALL and had to skip a few blurred kanji)
1635137083391.jpeg

Picture 4:
"ねえ、何て言えばいいの、どんな言業でったらいいの、何ひとつきげない言薬で、同て言ったらいいの、どんな言業で最ればいいの、すべてを告げる。言業で."
"Hey, I'll tell you everything, what to say, what kind of karma you should do, what kind of karma you should say, what kind of karma you should say, (2x🤨) and what kind of karma you should do. In the word."
1635137221491.jpeg

Picture 5:
"ねえ、教えて、どうすればいい、何て言えばきみに伝わるの、きみをう編の切ないこの気持ち."
"Hey, tell me, what should I do, what can I say to you?"
1635137337153.jpeg

Picture 6:
"今、僕は告げておきたい、ねえ、は忘れられない。きみはひとことも告げずすべてを語った."
"Now I want to tell you, hey, I can't forget. You said everything without telling a word."
1635137442007.jpeg

Picture 7:
"すべてを告げる何も告げない."
"Tell everything I tell nothing."
1635137597692.jpeg

Picture 8:
"ねえ、何て言えばいいのねえ何て言えばいいの、何て言えば."
"Hey, what should I say, what should I say."
Seems like she made these just to add a twist and wrap around the songs meaning.

Attachments

• 1635137511076.jpeg
    1635137511076.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 128
I don't have time to review all of them but here's a correction for the first.
"ねえ、何て言えばいいの、どんな言業を使ったらいいの、青ひとつ告げない言薬で、ねえ、何て言ったらいいの最えておくれ."
"Hey, what should I say, what kind of karma should I use, with a blue word that doesn't tell me, hey, what should I say?"
"ねえ、何て言えばいいの、どんな言業を使ったらいいの、ひとつ告げない言薬で、ねえ、何て言ったらいいのえておくれ

Here are some quick corrections/suggestions for you! I did the whole thing in about 5 minutes over a break, so I apologize for anything in advance for slip-ups.
The only kanji that were so blurry I'm not entirely confident about them are 【諦】めきった and 【顔】 in #3, so I tried my best to take an educated guess based upon appearance and context.

As a general note, your translations are a very solid attempt and I think you have the right idea in many parts, though it's worth noting that almost everything you interpreted as "karma" is actually just 言葉 (ことば、words).

Anyhow, hope this helps!
ねえ、何て言えばいいの、どんな言業を使ったらいいの、青ひとつ告げない言薬で、ねえ、何て言ったらいいの最えておくれ。

ねえ、何て言えばいいの、どんな言葉を使ったらいいの、何ひとつ告げない言葉で、ねえ、何て言ったらいいの教えておくれ。
Hey, what should I say, what kind of words should I use, with words that don't convey a single thing, hey, what should I say?"

ねえ、きみに知って欲しくて。(I couldn't translate the middle😩) 言業に出来ない僕のこの胸の痛み。

ねえ、きみに知って欲しくて。きみの使う魔法、知りたくて、言葉に出来ない僕のこの胸の痛み。
Hey, I want you to know. I want to know the magic you use. This pain in my chest that I can't explain.

ねえ、論理なんかもう要ら無い。帯はただ生きているだけ、生け費たちの藤めきったあのをして。

ねえ、論理なんかもう要ら無い。僕等はただ生きているだけ、生け贄たちの【締?】めきったあの【顔?】をして
Hey, I don't need logic anymore. We're just living, with the resigned faces of sacrificial animals.

ねえ、何て言えばいいの、どんな言業でったらいいの、何ひとつきげない言薬で、同て言ったらいいの、どんな言業で最ればいいの、すべてを告げる。言業で。

ねえ、何て言えばいいの、どんな言葉で語ったらいいの、何ひとつ告げない言葉で、何て言ったらいいの、どんな言葉で語ればいいの、すべてを告げる、言葉で。
Hey, what should I say, what sort of words should I tell the story with. What should I say with words that don't convey a single thing. What sort of words should I tell the story with, with words that convey everything.

ねえ、教えて、どうすればいい、何て言えばきみに伝わるの、きみをう編の切ないこの気持ち。

ねえ、教えて、どうすればいい、何て言えばきみに伝わるの、きみを想う胸の切ないこの気持ち。
Hey, tell me, what should I do, what can I say so it will get through to you? This painful feeling in my chest of my love for you.

今、僕は告げておきたい、ねえ、は忘れられない。きみはひとことも告げずすべてを語った。

今、僕は告げておきたい、ねえ、僕は忘れられない。きみはひとことも告げずすべてを語った。
I want to tell you now. Hey, I can't forget. You explained everything without telling a word.

Here are some quick corrections/suggestions for you! I did the whole thing in about 5 minutes over a break, so I apologize for anything in advance for slip-ups.
The only kanji that were so blurry I'm not entirely confident about them are 【諦】めきった and 【顔】 in #3, so I tried my best to take an educated guess based upon appearance and context.

As a general note, your translations are a very solid attempt and I think you have the right idea in many parts, though it's worth noting that almost everything you interpreted as "karma" is actually just 言葉 (ことば、words).

Anyhow, hope this helps!
thank you so much I feel like crying!😭😭😭💓💓💓💓 it makes so much more sense now

Been listening to this song alot so I decided to post the lyrics to it.

Séraphita (Shitenshi)
Chi no yokusō de anata no bara ga yukkuri kuzurete tokedashite yuku
Serafu, boku wa ima konna ni mo omae o kegasu to iu no ni
Naze kimi wa Kami to shika ai no kotoba kawasanai no sa
Boku wa shitaitsuzukeru, itsumo
Kimi no sadame no kyasha na kubisuji

\Seraphita, tenjō no ai o anata ni
Sono ato de chijō no aku o boku ni mo\

Konna ni mo boku wa kimi o okashite
Aisuru kimi no tekubi kugizuke
Serafu, keredo mo yubi hitotsu furera-
-reru wake ja nai no sa
Anata no hada ni kiba fukaku sasu
Shitatariochiru chi ni kuchibiru ate
Namekuji ga hau yō ni shita suberasu
Karadajū hikisaite dakishimete

\Seraphitos, gokujō no aganai o kimi ni
Sono ato de shifuku no yamai o boku ni mo\

Kami sama to shika ai o chikawazu ni
Kiyoraka na mama mono ni naru nara
Serafu, semete mo kono boku ni herumapuroditosu no
Karada dakasete

Tasogare yagate yami ni tokedashi
Kurutta yume mo yume ja naku naru
Anata no tamashii nanka iranai
Kusarihajimeta karada dake de ii
\Amairo no kami nodo ni karamari
Kuchibiru wa jaaku na aka ni some\
Chimamire no yokushitsu de
Kimi no karada ga
Fuhai ni kuzuore
Tokedashite yuku
Amai doku no kaori ga nodo ni nagarekomi
Uttori suru hodo mitasarete yuku

Boku wa anata no kubisuji ni
Owaru koto naku kuchizuke o kawasu
Serafu, kimi nanka ni wakari wa shinai
Sō sa, honmono no koi nado
Seraphita…

Sweet Sweet Dream Lyrics
marude kumo no ue aruku youna
sagashi mono ni dete mayou youna.
mada ne wo samashitakunai. Ima boku ga miteiru keishiki wa
touni sugisatta ano hi no yawarakana kioku.
itsushika yuki ga maihajimete,
yume no kyoukai wo someageta.
mada ne wo samashitakunai.
me no mae ni iru anata ga kataridasu made kokoni itai.
katariowatte mo.
zutto aitaitte omotte ita.
yume demo ii kara mou ichido, to demo, itsudatte deanenai mama,
jikan dake ga mujekini sugiteku
zutto aitaitte omotteite
yume demo iikara to omottete, yume no naka de aeta noni
sweet sweet dream.
douka nemuri wo jamashinaide
nee ano hito to koko ni isasete
isso kono mama, eienni asa nanka konaide
yume de anata no sugata mitsukete
demo kitto suguni yume wa semete
boku wa itsumo asa wo mukaete
namida gunda mama de mezametete
omoi mitsuzuketa anata wa kiete
asa hi no naka boku wa hitori kiri
namida ga tomedonaku koboreteita.
sweet sweet dream.

B4842317-B917-49AF-AF9A-CA7B45DAB86D.jpeg
DCD9564F-481A-4639-A8B9-629EB361E941.jpeg
Just a quick shout-out to this amazing graphic designer who's keeping Lucifer Luscious Violonoue Fanart alive!
@ibara_no_michi

4DFECE83-3C88-49D8-AD74-47181048DE10.jpeg

"Lucifer was the first woman to join the visual kei movement, she started in '94, releasing albums and leaving the scene in the early 2000s, the singer went through prejudice for being a woman within the movement and a controversy involving Nazism."
Nana was a strong women! Especially being in the vkei scene. I still find it weird that not just her, but many other vkei artists and artists in general started to wear the Nazi symbol as a kind of add on to their look... I don't know if it was because of ignorance or what, but I can see why that became a controversy that she probably didn't think about at that time.
This is a recent post from Insta so I thought I would add it here.

Koko kara mige dasou yo
Koko ni ita ra kimi no iki wa toma ii
Soshite
Tora wa ne nogana ia wa
Utau toto basu ra ushi naru tano
Telefone boku ki computa wa shu nia o
Nani o ma yo ru nani wo wo shimu
Kimi wa
Messagi mo nai
Dare ni moshi da re nu chi ni
Papa to mama iki tzuka ne ru uchi ni
Sotto
Futa iki ri noko made wo
Zutsu kasuni kigai dake wo idete itsoite
Ashi tate we woso tsugi du
Kimi wa nebu i sa e
Wasureru
Vamo o
Aspirin mo
Saeshin ande zai mo
Dasuto shutto ni howori kon de
Ikowo
Soshi de pasporto mo nai
Bimu ushoume moi da nai
Kuni mo nana e mo moute yuke nai
Toko e
(Lovely scene)
Date bala wasano nao
Ku la ki ni tsutetato shite mo
Amai ga o ri na la
Tso lo mama
Dekara
Mo passporto mo ii
mi bu shou mei moi da nai
Nani mo mata zu nani mo ki kazu....
(War sounds)
Oite boku to koko kala
Nige dasou yo
Unto toa ku de yume no hate made
Zuuino koko kara mige dasou yo.
Unto toikueh yume no hate made.
Ooh...
Ooohhhhhh.....
Unto toikueh yume no hate made.

Lucifer's Diary
So, as y'all know I was able to archive Lucifer's old website. On that website Lucifer kept a diary. This one was written on December 19th (two days from today) 2001. (Before y'all gurl was born😌👆)

• December 19 2001
My princess (note : probably Machi) is currently having a passion for a philosopher (or maybe he is a religious), and as for me, I am devoting myself to a certain science, a scientific equation related to human beings' brain.
Each of us is trying to find in it an answer to our questions we've been looking for for a long time. And when we talk about it, we can understand that his religion and my science are in fact aiming the same thing. And we say to each other : "there is only one truth". I want to know more about his philosophy, and I want to tell him more about my science. And I wish to transmit it also to the ones who listen to my music...

I love how she worded this. Religion and science all aim towards the same thing: who made us and how we were made. I wonder if Nana has found her answer. I have. And it seems Machi has too.

YALLL GUYSSSS.... NOO. I was looking through her diary and she wrote about when she saw the twin towers ON THE NEWS! Oh my gosh, who wouldve thought? So apparently this wasn't only a bid deal in America but she saw it in Japanese news too!

September 14 2001

That night, when I got the first information from tv, just one plane had crashed into one building. (…) I wanted to know more, and as I was going on watching the news, this time the situation was evolving in real time, and until the morning I kept on watching news on my bed, forgetting to sleep. The second plane crashed into the building next to the previous one, another one in the Pentagon, another one in another place, the building collapsed, then the other one collapsed, and after a certain time another building collapsed. Up to where this nightmare will go on ? Will there be a time where it will end ? Where the world is going? (…) When the sky had become completely clear, and the situation a bit calm, holding the remote control, I was asleep without realizing it.

GUYS OMGGGGG NOOOO😭😭😭😭 this makes me so sad.

Danggggg the tea in this diary!!!! THIS GIRL THROWING SHAAADEEEE.... I wonder how other fans of Gilles loves felt after seeing this!!!!!! She didn't even like the band members on Goddddd😭👆 I'm geekt😂🖐 I thought they were all goody goody🤨 she said she gonna do it solo if that ONE band member left🏃🏽‍♀️💨

October 6 2001

(…) Lately I've changed my way to think about music. Exactly one year ago, about my new album " Do you remember the Rosegarden of Hauntedrealm ?" I gave interviews with passion in magazines, but the content are now completely of the past. Today, my way of thinking is completely the opposite. For a long, long time, I've been thinking that I had to sing the truth, what really happened to me, I've been imprisoned for a long time in this kind of concept. But, why was I thinking that way, what was the reason.
One day, I suddenly thought : why not lying. After all, it's just about songs (but even so, they are songs). If it can touch people's heart, it isn't forbidden to lie, I'm not a newscaster, neither a politician.
(Well I mean, get it Lucifer Sama, I guess)
Before there was a guitarist called Gardie. Gardie wanted to play in a band, so as he wished I was always looking for members, without particular reason. I didn't even know why I was looking for them, at that period I let Gardie take care of what was around the sound, and concerning the members I had the role to make contact with them according to Gardie's request. For the rest I wasn't concerned, I let him take care of it as well. I didn't care about my role, all I wanted was to continue to make music with Gardie.
(Brooooo I'm deadddddddd)

And I was thinking that to play in a band we had to always remain rock'n rollers, that rock was about our way of living, and that a rock'n roller mustn't sing imaginary lies.
Somewhere, out of my will, I've been like possessed by that thinking, I was bound hand and foot. Then it happened that Gardie left the band, and he was always repeating to me : "find another member",
(now I know this man lyinggg... Boi just up and left)
so that what I was doing for a moment. But one day, I suddenly returned to my first feelings and thought : "do I want to play in a band ?" The answer was : NO !
(Yesss maaam queen power right thereeee)

I only wanted to compose music with Gardie, if he isn't there, there is no need to play as a band. After all the members of a band are mostly boys, and I fundamentally don't like them.
(Omggggg no she didnnntttt)
Even if we play together in a band, but if possible I don't want to become friendly with ordinary boys, I'd like them to keep their distance with me.
(i-----))
For example, only hearing them saying : "when I told my girlfriend that I will play in Luci'fer-san's band, she was jealous" and smiling stupidly, I feel bad and I have gooseflesh, I'm like this. But from the moment I didn't need to sing in a band, I couldn't see anymore where was the need to have members, of being a rock'n roller, today I can't understand it anymore.
Then I felt liberated, and suddenly the lives become joyful for me, since then I include many dates in my schedule.
(like she shouldddd)

Since, what is important is just one thing : during only 5 minutes of a drama, up to where can I take everybody, it's only about that.
But then, in the songs of my solo albums or Fiction, have I been writing my sincere feelings ? Actually, I haven't. If the stories which constitute the basis of the songs are effectively of my own experiences, it wasn't always written from my side. It was even most of the time about the feelings of the ones who suffered because of me, I wrote many things that way, putting myself in their place.
(please tell me she lyin, please tell me she lyin🙏🙏🙏)
Because, unless, I didn't have such unfortunate experiences, I never lived tragic loves, moreover, it unthinkable for me to continue to think about someone who refuses to come towards me, and I don't want to become that much attached to someone
. But from my happy experiences, I absolutely had, wanted to make romantic and beautiful music. You see, until now I was lying (…)
Illusion is Fiction.

(so you tellin me that your band name, fiction wasn't just something you picked out?!!! You literally had a hidden meaning? Omg YALLL omgghh)
Trues lies. What's wrong. Then I wish to go on emitting sweet lies which will be as beautiful and romantic as possible.

I- I- SPEECHLESS😟🖐‼️‼️‼️‼️

Seems like our famous Lucifer Luscious Violonoue appeared on the notorious Gothic And Lolita Bible Volume 4. Ahhhhh, this was joy to my eyes!!!!
85D475EE-F565-4646-9DF6-A97E0D3C2BB3.jpeg

Just sharing another site I gratefully got ahold of:
And also I managed to get a hold of an email of a old LLV fan and she said that she still likes LLV and was the one that made the Tumblr of her. I couldn't thank her hard enough because practically all of my pictures of LLV comes from her Tumblr. I was happy to tell her that the old LLV site could be archived and that all of it wasnt gone. I was so happy, and to tell the truth I didn't expect her to have the same email for 20 years but by God she did😭😂😂
61190D9E-3C11-4169-9CC3-FD9F1FCFEC03.jpeg

Just sharing another site I gratefully got ahold of:
And also I managed to get a hold of an email of a old LLV fan and she said that she still likes LLV and was the one that made the Tumblr of her. I couldn't thank her hard enough because practically all of my pictures of LLV comes from her Tumblr. I was happy to tell her that the old LLV site could be archived and that all of it wasnt gone. I was so happy, and to tell the truth I didn't expect her to have the same email for 20 years but by God she did😭😂😂
View attachment 84274

Hey!
Pictures taken from tumblr blog? Which one do you mean?
Elise has started it, but at least for latest 6 years all the pictures there were scanned/posted by me, as well as VHS and CDs were digitalized. It's all from my personal collection that I've been collecting for ages, so actually that makes me sad that most part of the pictures are taken without any credits (not talking about you personally it's everywhere I mean). Not to mention the videos. My rips are everywhere without any credits.
But anyway I got used to that until people enjoy it.

Last edited:
And I've just stumbled upon this forum.
And I saw all your translations of Luci'fer diary. that's a very cool work!
Do you speak Japanese? So I though maybe you'd like to collab?
I speak Japanese as well, so it would be cool to translate at least some of her diaries. The point that I haven't started it yet is that I don't speak Enlish enough to write without mistakes.

I speak Japanese as well, so it would be cool to translate at least some of her diaries. The point that I haven't started it yet is that I don't speak Enlish enough to write without mistakes.
OMGGGGGGG 😭😭😭😭👆👆👏👏👏👏👏 I don't speak Japanese I just listen by ear so I can sing them and people on here have helped me translate!!! Omg I've never been happier omg omg
I WOULD LOVE TO COLLAB AHHHHHHH😭😭😭😭

Hey!
Pictures taken from tumblr blog? Which one do you mean?
Elise has started it, but at least for latest 6 years all the pictures there were scanned/posted by me, as well as VHS and CDs were digitalized. It's all from my personal collection that I've been collecting for ages, so actually that makes me sad that most part of the pictures are taken without any credits (not talking about you personally it's everywhere I mean). Not to mention the videos. My rips are everywhere without any credits.
But anyway I got used to that until people enjoy it.
I've downloaded pictures of her and saw many videos on YouTube and Vimeo and pictures on pinterest!!!! I believe that's what your talking about. I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGHHHH! I downloaded pictures from her albums that you had posted on there infact the ones on this forum is even from your Tumblr!!!!!
This one is the one I'm taking about:

Last edited:
OMGGGGGGG 😭😭😭😭👆👆👏👏👏👏👏 I don't speak Japanese I just listen by ear so I can sing them and people on here have helped me translate!!! Omg I've never been happier omg omg
I WOULD LOVE TO COLLAB AHHHHHHH😭😭😭😭
By the way, I got the translations from a LLV site that I archived, where she posted her diary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom