What's new

Looking for Lexico !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmaScum

Registered
30 Jul 2006
Hello Hello ! Is anybody home ??????????

Lexico, where are you ?????? What ? You thought I was gone ?

I have rearmed ! Where are you ?

Well, if it is Lexico I would like to be the first to welcome you back. I doubt it is though.

cacawate said:
Well, if it is Lexico I would like to be the first to welcome you back. I doubt it is though.

Read Scum's other posts and you will see they are NOT Lex; more like a troll who used to fight with Lex.

Frank

no, it's not lexico. It was mctojo, who by some miracle managed to stick around for two whole weeks before getting rebanned.

lexico would have no reason to rejoin under a different name and act like a retard.

hahahah~

What do you mean ~?

and who are you ?UmaScum,you are a new member~ right ?how do you konw Lexico?

what didn't you understand? UmaScum was mctojo, a user who was banned a long time ago and rejoined to continue being a fool.

Yes, but at least McTojo tries to engage in conversation, unlike our last spammer.

By the way, he goes by the moniker McAlpine at the gaijinpot forum, if anyone is interested. He has over 1000 posts there!

I find Mctojo/Umascum or whatever he likes to call himself quite amusing. He is like a court jester, you either loath him or feel sorry for the man. I actually feel sorry for him. The fact he is so sad he keeps trying to join a forum that he disrespects and he keeps coming back for more abuse. Also the fact that he loves Japan and its values and claims he is right-wing, goes against the fact he is actually American, and will never be fully accepted by Japanese society. Maybe by telling the world about his love and rights for Japan he might get accepted into a society that he will never be a part of. A sad, pathetic, little man in a world of delusions.

sounds like a case of obsessional compulsive personality disorder, then....they can't help being annoying... :( sad :( if true....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom