What's new

Looking For Japanese Pen Pal

JackWatchman

Registered
Reaction score
Hi I'm Looking for a Japanese Pen Pal because I have recently finished watching all of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z and I became increasingly more interested in the culture of Japan as I was always interested in the Japan Made games as the first game I played was a Mario game. they need to be able to talk basic English and be 11-13 if possible a boy as I would be more comfortable to be talking to a person of my age and gender but It doesn't really matter about the gender. If possible whoever answers this can teach me Japanese and I will help with English in return if you want to have a English pen please reply to this:)

Jack Watchman

Last edited:

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Hello Jack

I'm afraid we don't have any people here such as you're looking for.

May I suggest you try to find a Japanese class in your area and attend that? It would be the best way for you to learn. I googled Cambridgeshire and "Japanese class" and got several results which looked promising. Perhaps you and your parents could go through the results and find something that fits you. Ask them and see.

JackWatchman

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Jack

I'm afraid we don't have any people here such as you're looking for.

May I suggest you try to find a Japanese class in your area and attend that? It would be the best way for you to learn. I googled Cambridgeshire and "Japanese class" and got several results which looked promising. Perhaps you and your parents could go through the results and find something that fits you. Ask them and see.
Thank you ill look around