What's new

Help Looking for Japanese fresh brew coffee vending machine

CoffeeLover

Registered
15 Jan 2018
Hello everyone.

I plan to start a business selling coffee in vending machines in China. I am a Chinese girl lives in the U.S, I used to live in Kyoto for a year as an exchange student. I love coffee and I fell in love with the Japanese vending machines. I am looking to buy Japanese (fresh brew)coffee vending machines. I have been searching for machine supplier for months, but no luck.
Can anyone point me the right direction of where I can find the coffee vending machine suppliers that do business with oversea customers?(manufacture, suppliers or retailer )

The following link is a youtube video of a Japanese coffee vending machine. My idea machine doesn't have to be this fancy, but any information about the machine supplier would greatly help me.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
The machine in the video is part of the Mirubiki Coffee series of vending machines by Toyo Vending. Specifically, it's the "Admire" (アドマイヤ) model. The live video screen and music are not its only special features; it also has a port that lets you smell the coffee as it's being made.

The website is only available in Japanese and only offers sales information about a new type of bottle for the non-brewing machines; you'd have to contact the company for the machines themselves.

Last edited:
The machine in the video is part of the Mirubiki Coffee series of vending machines by Toyo Vending. Specifically, it's the "Admire" (アドマイヤ) model. The live video screen and music are not its only special features; it also has a port that lets you smell the coffee as it's being made.

The website is only available in Japanese and only offers sales information about a new type of bottle for the non-brewing machines; you'd have to contact the company for the machines themselves.
I contacted the company, the person who answered phone didn't seem to speak English :(
thank you for your information.

I contacted the company, the person who answered phone didn't seem to speak English :emoji_frowning2:
thank you for your information.

As I pointed out to you, they don't sell their machines.

Calling Japanese companies and expecting the person who answers the phone (or anyone in the company) to speak English is not a plan that will work.

As I pointed out to you, they don't sell their machines.

Calling Japanese companies and expecting the person who answers the phone (or anyone in the company) to speak English is not a plan that will work.
thank you . Any advise on how to find the machine suppliers that do sell or work with foreign customers ?

thank you . Any advise on how to find the machine suppliers that do sell or work with foreign customers ?

Google.

カップ自動販売機 | 自動販売機 (缶自販機, カップ自販機, 物品自販機) | 富士電機

It's hard to find places that sell the cup machines. Even used ones are hard to find.

Don't forget that whatever you find you will need to have it converted to use Chinese money. You will also have to go around and service them pretty frequently.

Hi,
it seems that you are interested in japanese hot cold cup vending machine.
are you looking for new or used one?
I am starting export import company recently and I have quite long
experience in vending Machine business. maybe i can help you on this.
There are two type of brewing system in cup vm.
cup vm with mill motor and without mill motor. you can replenish coffee bean into canister if machine are equipped with mill motor.
I also know that cashless system is mandatory in china market.
if you look for using cashless system, we need to make sure that current vm system is adaptable to cashless system in china.
I believe most cashless system in china is MDB which is different from japanese vm system Jvma or vccs.
If you interested to know further, please email me:[email protected]
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom