What's new

Job Offers Looking for Japanese and English speaking students

karinglass

Registered
6 Jun 2016
Hi everyone

Just wanted to share this with you as can really help students to get an extra qualification and work from home part time, earning extra money, while studying as well.

I have just finished a subtitling online course and it is brilliant as I can now work as a subtitler in English, subtitling films and music videos from home. It is flexible as you can chose which job offers you want and the pay is good too.
They are particularly looking for people that speak Japanese and English.

The course that I did was the Gosub CC/SDH course on this website

www.gosub.tv

It takes about 3 weeks to finish the course if you have 2 hours a day free but if you have more time you can finish it in less than 2 weeks and start working immediately from home. Once you finish the course, you get introduced to the subtitling agency and can start working immediately.

You get paid in USD but can work from anywhere in the world.

Feel free to contact me with any questions about the course and work on

Regards

Karin

Hi everyone

Just wanted to share this with you as can really help students to get an extra qualification and work from home part time, earning extra money, while studying as well.

I have just finished a subtitling online course and it is brilliant as I can now work as a subtitler in English, subtitling films and music videos from home. It is flexible as you can chose which job offers you want and the pay is good too.
They are particularly looking for people that speak Japanese and English.

The course that I did was the Gosub CC/SDH course on this website

www.gosub.tv

It takes about 3 weeks to finish the course if you have 2 hours a day free but if you have more time you can finish it in less than 2 weeks and start working immediately from home. Once you finish the course, you get introduced to the subtitling agency and can start working immediately.

You get paid in USD but can work from anywhere in the world.

Feel free to contact me with any questions about the course and work on

Regards

Karin
I love to start now , but I can't afford such money at the moment .....and will I be given job as a subtitler after the whole course

I love to start now , but I can't afford such money at the moment .....and will I be given job as a subtitler after the whole course

Anything that requires you to do work for free or pay money to complete their training is a scam and should be avoided.

Dear Adeyinka
Unfortunately you do have to pay for the course and yes you are given work after the course. Are you fluent in English please? In 2 or 3 jobs, you would have paid off the course so it a really worthwhile investment into furthering your career and you get a certificate as well. Please let me know and I will explain which is the correct course for you to do. Kind Regards, Karin

Back
Top Bottom