What's new

Event Login ver.2.0 - Net-media get-together!

tylerdurden

後輩
17 May 2003
Atomic Taxi presents Login ver.2.0! our premier net-media event that brings together the foreign and local media, internet and hip Tokyo scene community for a night of fun and interaction. Everyone invited! Whatever your reason you'll find it an excellent opportunity to mingle, network, make new friends and even hook up. Don't miss out - Get connected! Saturday the 27th of September, @Club Pure - Shibuya, From 7 pm, 3000yen, all-you-can-drink. Open Bar All Night! Tel. 3477-7077, Shibuya. 32-7 3F Udagawa-cho, Shibuya, Japan.

Login ver.2.0! Updates:
Brand new venue @Club Pure Shibuya, 3000 yen all-you-can-drink Open Bar All Night!, The Login Girls, Free Giveaways, Robpongi.com live interviews, Broadcast live on the internet, sponsored by boxnetwork.com and with the gracious support of helloNetwork.com Tokyo.

Last edited:
Originally posted by tylerdurden
Atomic Taxi presents Login ver.2.0! our premier net-media event that brings together the foreign and local media, internet and hip Tokyo scene community for a night of fun and interaction. Everyones invited! Whatever your reason you'll find it an excellent opportunity to mingle, network, make new friends and even hook up. Don't miss out - Get connected! Saturday the 27th of September, @Club Pure - Shibuya, From 7pm, 3000yen, all-you-can-drink. Open Bar All Night! Tel. 3477-7077, Shibuya. 32-7 3F Udagawa-cho, Shibuya, Japan. For more information mail: [email protected]

Login ver.2.0! Updates:
Brand new venue @Club Pure Shibuya, 3000 yen all-you-can-drink Open Bar All Night!, The Login Girls, Free Giveaways, Robpongi.com live report, Broadcast live on the internet, sponsored by boxnetwork.com and with the gracious support of helloNetwork.com Tokyo.

Is that where Sugar High used to be in the Dogenzaka district?? I can't believe they shut that 'hole' lot of fun down.

Josh

Hi Tyler, thanks for keeping us updated! I hope that Maciamo will be able to hoist the JREF flag at Login v2.0, he's currently in Europe.

no prob thomas i am hoping as many japanreference users as possible can/will attend. its proving to probably be an awesome night.

Originally posted by thomas
Hi Tyler, thanks for keeping us updated! I hope that Maciamo will be able to hoist the JREF flag at Login v2.0, he's currently in Europe.

When will you guys be having the JREF party at Login? This year?

Josh

Login isnt any official japanreference.com party but rather all the japan based websites (including your own blog which i like) & media get-together. maciamo went to the last one and had a blast. this next party will be big thats for sure. a chance for many forum board members from various sites, admins, businesses, media and Tokyoites to meet and drink. its not only for the above mentioned... anyone can come along. would like to see you turn up bud.

Originally posted by tylerdurden
Login isnt any official japanreference.com party but rather all the japan based websites (including your own blog which i like) & media get-together. maciamo went to the last one and had a blast. this next party will be big thats for sure. a chance for many forum board members from various sites, admins, businesses, media and Tokyoites to meet and drink. its not only for the above mentioned... anyone can come along. would like to see you turn up bud.

Yeah I'd go but I turn 21 here in six days so I'm going to be doing it Americano style for atleast a few weeks until I hit the tarmac and jet back over to the rising sun.

Josh

coool just in time for Login ver.3.0!!! Will show you the pics of the next login ver.2.0 on the 27th.

Have fun.

Login is comming up... one more week. This Saturday the 27th. Hoping some members from this board will be able to attend hold the Japanreference flag!

See you there.

This Saturday starting at 7. Here is a map with directions on how to get to Club Pure from Shibuya Station;

Map

puremap.gif

More Information

Hope to see you all there.

Re: Re: Login ver.2.0 - Net-media get-together!

Originally posted by ghettocities
Is that where Sugar High used to be in the Dogenzaka district?? I can't believe they shut that 'hole' lot of fun down.

I might be wrong, as I haven't been down to Tokyo since June, but Sugar High was still going strong then. It could have shut down though. A lot of those places have a pretty month-to-month existence.

Tiger

Oops, it seems I missed Login 2.0.
When id Login 3.0 scheduled for ? Please send me a PM on this site to be sure I see the message in time.

Back
Top Bottom