What's new

Konnichiwa

Kaji

後輩
10 Jan 2003
Hello!

My name is Kaji. I'm currently studying Japanese at Salem International University in Salem, West Virginia, and have been a student of the language (formally and informally) for almost exactly 2 years now. In addition to going to school, I also perform some work translating manga for publication for Studio Ironcat ( http://www.ironcat.com ). I'm hoping to go to Japan to teach English after getting out of school.[/icode]

Konnichiwa Kaji-san!

I already have seen your post "仕事は何んですか" in Nihongo Cabinet. You can write Kanji! Sugoi! There is many Kanji in Japan and learning Kanji is very hard, even if the Japanese. Of course, I can read and write Kanji, but I have many Kanji that I can't read.

I had translated Manga Japanese into English before. But translate working is tough for me. Because I don't know the apt English word. There is many different expression between Japanese and English. But I like to study a foreign language because I can learn new thinking from different expression.

And thanks answer to my Introduction post. Arigatou!:)

NANGI

hehehe...

又今日は、なんぎさん!

僕の日本語があまり上手じゃないけどコンプリメントでありがとうございました!二年前に日本語を勉強して始めました。日本文法が殆ど分かりますけど、度々知らない言葉を辞書に探さなければならないね。学校の卒業後、日本に行って英語を教えたい!

加持

Konnichiwa Kaji-san!:)

Did you learn Japanese for two years? Great! When I had learned English for two years, I can only said "My name is Nangi" and "This is a pen". It's not a joke!
And now, I always have translation dictionary when I write English.:p

Of course your Japanese is not perfect even now, but your Japanese is very very good. And I think taht your Japanese become more proficient when you come to Japan! I wish you will come to Japan.

NANGI

Back
Top Bottom