What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Konnichiwa

Kaji

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Kaji. I'm currently studying Japanese at Salem International University in Salem, West Virginia, and have been a student of the language (formally and informally) for almost exactly 2 years now. In addition to going to school I also perform some work translating manga for publication for Studio Ironcat ( http://www.ironcat.com ). I'm hoping to go to Japan to teach English after getting out of school.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Kaji, welcome and yoroshiku! 🙂

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa Kaji-san!

I already have seen your post "ナスdナス窶凪?堙坂?ーツス窶堙ア窶堙??堋キ窶堋ゥツ?" in Nihongo Cabinet. You can write Kanji! Sugoi! There is many Kanji in Japan and learning Kanji is very hard, even if the Japanese. Of course I can read and write Kanji too, but I have many Kanji that I can't read even now.

I had translated Manga Japanese into English before. But translate working is very hard to me. Because I don't know apt English word. There is many different expression between Japanese and English. But I like study foreign language. Because I can learn new thinking from different expression.

And thanks answer to my Introduction post. Arigatou!:)

NANGI

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Nangi, welcome and yoroshiku from me too! 🙂

Kaji

Kouhai
Reaction score
hehehe...

窶凪?敖債。窶愿コ窶堙債、窶堙遺?堙ア窶堋ャ窶堋ウ窶堙アツ!

窶斗窶堙娯?愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堋ェ窶堋?窶堙懌?堙ィツ湘」ナスティ窶堋カ窶堙。窶堙遺?堋「窶堋ッ窶堙?坦ニ停?愴致ニ椎?ニ陳?停?愴暖窶堙??堋?窶堙ィ窶堋ェ窶堙??堋、窶堋イ窶堋エ窶堋「窶堙懌?堋オ窶堋スツ!窶愿ア窶扼窶楼窶堙俄?愿コ窶怒ナ津ェ窶堙ー窶「テ冷?ケツュ窶堋オ窶堙?スn窶堙溪?堙懌?堋オ窶堋スツ。窶愿コ窶怒窶「ツカ窶邸窶堋ェ窶努窶堙??「ツェ窶堋ゥ窶堙ィ窶堙懌?堋キ窶堋ッ窶堙?、窶忸ツ々窶冦窶堙ァ窶堙遺?堋「ナ陳セ窶杯窶堙ーナスツォツ鞘?倪?堙俄?儺窶堋ウ窶堙遺?堋ッ窶堙ェ窶堙寂?堙遺?堙ァ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙仰。ナ?wツ校窶堙娯?伉イ窶ケテ?津」ツ、窶愿コ窶怒窶堙可行窶堙≫?堙??ーpナ津ェ窶堙ー窶ケツウ窶堋ヲ窶堋ス窶堋「ツ!

窶ーテ?スツ

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa Kaji-san!:)

Did you learn Japanese for two years? Great! When I had learned English for two years, I can only said "My name is Nangi" and "This is a pen". It's not a joke!
And now, I always have translation dictionary when I write English.:p

Of course your Japanese is not perfect even now, but your Japanese is very very good. And I think taht your Japanese become more proficient when you come to Japan! I wish you will come to Japan.

NANGI

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa thomas-san!

Kochira no hou koso Yoroshiku Onegai itashimasu!🙂

NANGI

ben0a4

先輩
Reaction score
hey kaji!

learning japanese and translating manga ;) (JEALOUS!)
anyway,welcome to the forum!🙂

Top Bottom