What's new

Ko-gals Gone wil.. Shopping for Alba Rosa, yay.

Originally posted by ghettocities
HEY!!! Did you ever think that anime was trying to capture them? You didn't huh? You shouldn't look at things so one-sidedly if that's even a word.

Sailor Moon wasen't made before girls in Japan had sailor uniforms w/ mini-skirts, you know?

Atleast don't say it's sad because it's not, atleast I don't think so since we are all entitled to our own styles and we shouldn't be told we are imitating others when what we wear is part of who we are, not trying to be,

woa hehe sorry Josh! I suppose I meant it was sad when they go to the extent of plastic surgery or trying to be something they're not. but you're right, we are entitled to dress how we want to and if they're happy, that's great - I wish I was as brave as them, cos as I said before sometimes it looks rather fun!

Dude seriously i don't care if it was started on Uh-Gi-Oh, in America, or by their own imaginations. I just know thats those girls are beautiful.

Originally posted by Rekooh1
Dude seriously i don't care if it was started on Uh-Gi-Oh, in America, or by their own imaginations. I just know thats those girls are beautiful.

Very well said,

Josh

Even though I'm spanish (I've posted my pic up somewhere) I've been asked on several occasions if I was Japanese.O_O They said it was because of my hair and eyes. I have super dark brown hair that looks black most of the time and it reaches my bum:) I've never dyed it either, what confuses me though is why Japanese girls tan their skin? And all that make up...I tried doing that once...eep...it was funny 'cause I hugged my friend and rubbed half of my make-up off on him...:D

did he care though? :)
anyway, a lot of Japanese girls don't tan
i actually only KNEW :( one that did

edit: okay, scratch the above for the most part
some of the girls (not kgals afaict) like african american culture and want to feel like a part of that... this has probably not decreased due to the ascendancy of beyonce

Originally posted by budd
did he care though? :)
anyway, a lot of Japanese girls don't tan
i actually only KNEW :( one that did

edit: okay, scratch the above for the most part
some of the girls (not kgals afaict) like african american culture and want to feel like a part of that... this has probably not decreased due to the ascendancy of beyonce

I have to diagree with that, what happens though is foreigners like you and I go over there and we get hassled by the kids from Zimbabwe to buy Phatfarm and the newest Rocawear gear so we assume such things.

I think Japanese girls are more classy (You don't see any Galsoops photos with Sean Paul, it's practicly all Alba Rosa and if not then it's a hi-end designer.) It's a perfect example.

But if you go to a club that hosts foreigners like Gaspanic in either Roppongi or YK then you'll notice all the girls dress all thugged out, but you know why? They get discounts from :makes a gagging noise:

So don't diss Gucci cause with it comes healthy Coochi,

Josh

"I have to diagree with that, what happens though is foreigners like you and I go over there and we get hassled by the kids from Zimbabwe to buy Phatfarm and the newest Rocawear gear so we assume such things."
bahahahahahahaha!
i ain't never been to gaspanic or nothing like that, so i can't speak on it

"I have to diagree with that, what happens though is foreigners like you and I go over there and we get hassled by the kids from Zimbabwe to buy Phatfarm and the newest Rocawear gear so we assume such things."
bahahahahahahaha!
i ain't never been to gaspanic or nothing like that, so i can't speak on it

Well then budd, consider yourself a lucky individual.

Josh

well, yeah :)
that's why i ain't went
but those tokyofriend parties seem alright, i guess

well, yeah :)
that's why i ain't went
but those tokyofriend parties seem alright, i guess

Yeah but most of those girls are all into studying huh? I mean Japanese college girls are alright but I don't want her giving me her 'financial aides' .

Heh that was so stupid,

Josh

Back
Top Bottom