What's new

Kawaii Shop *NEW OPENING*

What type of items do you wish to shop for more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nata_no

先輩
15 Nov 2003
Konbanwa!~

Welcoming all to my opening launch of my online shop "Kawaii Shop"!!
It is now featuring Japanese fashion clothes imported from overseas.
Will be having more and more items!~

Hope you can have a peep over there, thanks for your support!
And I do welcome any feedbacks or suggestions!
Arigatou!!! 😌

http://kawaii-shop.blogspot.com

How much would be sending Flare Lace Top to Poland?

Your shop is great, i love all the cloths there. :D *gotta think how I earn cash* :p

Hi Kama

If to post by EMS, it will be about SGD 40 - SGD 70, it can reach in about 2 - 3 days. And if you buy more than 1, it will be about the same price too, depending the weight.

Here's the link for the postage fee: http://www.singpost.com.sg/quick_services/quicks_02postage_cal.asp

Have a great day!

Cheers

Thanks Herbal!

And as it is my shop new opening, we will be giving out special gifts if you order from us! Check the site out!~

Last edited:
Eh... once again the sending fee is 2 times or 3 times higher than the content. :( I just got my package from Japan, the books were around 2.000 yen and the package was 4.000 yen :D

I wouldn't mind my package go longer. Is there only EMS for international shipping?

Yes, I notice that too, the shipping fee is so expensive from Asian countries to EMEA countries.
But, no worries, there are cheaper shipping but takes a longer time. 😌
The below pricing is based on a 200gm packet.
Regular Mail (Surface)
Duration: 9-17 weeks
Price: SGD 2.00
Regular Mail (Air)
Duration: 6-12 working days
Price: SGD 7.40

Selling clothes true Blogspot... wow a new one for me. There are some nice clothes on your blog, and I hope you will sell a lot.

It is allowed to link websites that are related to Japan, but please do not spam it by posting link over link just to receive money from people.

You can also post a link in the Jref Directory, or/and the Jref Banner page.

Goodluck

Gothic + Lolita.

You could also sell books etc that are written in Japanese.

Good link, some good stuff on there!

wow...so cute the clothes...is that u modeling them???...if so sorry but i have to say that ur very cute....i know sounds kinda homo..sorry..but i like the clothes very much keep up the good work

Sorry boys and girls, I have problems logging into this forum recently.

Thanks for all the comments, the Online Shop is still running~ =D
And there is a new Catalog for this month, June.

Thank you for all the support!

Size: Free Size
Length: 55 | Shoulder: 32 | Chest: 39-49 | Waist: 32-35

I don't get it. Free size for me is ... um free... for everybody, not with measurements. Is this measurment in inch?

Size: Free Size
Length: 55 | Shoulder: 32 | Chest: 39-49 | Waist: 32-35
I don't get it. Free size for me is ... um free... for everybody, not with measurements. Is this measurment in inch?
Hi Kama
It's a free size as there is no size S, M, L, etc...
All measurements are in cm.
I think shoppers would like to know the measurements of a free size apparel as they could not try on the clothes. Just to have a better idea of the real size measurements.
Cheers

Last edited:
Eh... once again the sending fee is 2 times or 3 times higher than the content. :( I just got my package from Japan, the books were around 2.000 yen and the package was 4.000 yen :D

I wouldn't mind my package go longer. Is there only EMS for international shipping?
Ow men, I think I'll be having a hard time for the shipping expenses.. Its just so expensive..

Hi Kama
It's a free size as there is no size S, M, L, etc...
All measurements are in cm.
I think shoppers would like to know the measurements of a free size apparel as they could not try on the clothes. Just to have a better idea of the real size measurements.
Cheers

I believe that the term you are seeking is 'One size fits most', not 'free size'.

It doesn't matter if you're a dude or a girl. If you believe you are KAWAII, you ARE!!

Here, try on this micro-top with those polka dot leggings you already have. OMG OMG OMG!!!!! KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍

Back
Top Bottom