What's new

Kanji music blog ^^

Nils

後輩
25 Jun 2005
I've started a kanji music blog in japanese/english. I choose a kanji and try to come up with a melody of my own that fits the feeling of the kanji.
So if you've ever wondered what kanji might sound like, please stop by:
:22: Nilsの漢字の感じ - 音楽のブログ

All comments (both here and on my blog) are very welcome!

Thank you very much for those kind words RockLee. :)
JREF seems like a really nice forum. I've been reading here earlier for getting tips about books and grammar, but this was my first post. Thanks again for the encouragement!

Last edited:
I like your Site Nils, i downloaded all the music on the page... sound verry Cute, and make me fall asleep.. bit dreamie.. thanks for the site

Welcome to Jref btw.. hope you keep posting!!

Thanks dutch baka! I'm really glad that you like my music. You inspired me a bit to make a dream song, hope you like it. :)

I checked out your site. It's really nice. Trying to read dutch is always fun - speaking Swedish as I do and knowing a bit of German, some paragraphs are completely understandable!

I loved your music, Nils; birth-life, beans, water... all of them. Keep up the good work ! But there are so many kanjis; it's amazing that you can put so much imagination + creative work into one single kanji, quite an experience even to listen ! 👍

Back
Top Bottom