What's new

Kanji Kentei fans?

GOOD LUCK 👍

I wish you the best,
everything will go fine,
just work hard and everything will be just fine ;)

Kanji Kentei rocks! Although I'm only playing their games at the moment. But why are you taking levels 3 and 4? Level 3 includes all the kanji from level 4 right?

Yes, 3 includes all the kanji from 4 plus its own selection. I'm about 99% sure I will pass level 4, but only about 90% sure I will pass level 3. Just to make sure I don't waste the entire day, I figure I will take two tests. If I fail one and pass the other, I've still got something to show for the time and money invested in the day.

Well good luck!! I'm kind of stuck at 6kyu at the moment, due to the lack of time to practise.. I hope to get my hands on Kakitori-kun soon so I can train that a bit more too!! 😊

If you're getting ready to jump up to five, you might want to get Kanken DS. It's a great game.

Nice! Those are both great. I have them, too. Do you have Nazotte Oboeru Otona no Renshu as well? That's my favorite of them all.

Wow!! That one looks great too!! Ah well, Kakitori-kun is on its way so I guess I'll try and master the Kyoiku Kanji first before embarking on something more difficult. Thanks for the tip though!!

Back
Top Bottom