What's new

Kanji identification

kisaragi

後輩
9 Jan 2004
Hi i'm new at this forum. I have a question. A friend of mine, she has this t-shirt with what appears to be kanji on it.

Does anybody know what it means?
It doesn't look THAT good, I made a drawing of it.

art.torn.be/stuff/kanji.jpg

Thanks everyone !

First off, Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you have fun here. Secondly, I don't know the kanji (I currently know *Drum role* ZERO KANJI!!) but if nobody can answer it you could try finding the site of the store that made the shirt and they might have the translation on it. Or something, I dunno I'm a beginner

Originally posted by kisaragi
Hi i'm new at this forum. I have a question. A friend of mine, she has this t-shirt with what appears to be kanji on it.

Does anybody know what it means?
It doesn't look THAT good, i made a drawing of it.

thanks everyone !

Like Skakid0911 said, maybe you could get the translation from the website. If you would like us to help, then I think it would be beneficial for you to post a pic of the actual shirt. I am sorry but the link that you posted contained nothing recognizable to me.

Yup, these characters are definitely out. It's not even a legitimate chinese characters. I suspect that they were modified from the original characters out of artistic reasons.

Originally posted by beluga
Yup, these characters are definitely out. It's not even a legitimate chinese characters. I suspect that they were modified from the original characters out of artistic reasons.
Oops, sorry, I misread the original posting. I guess there's a possibility that you copied the characters wrongly....

It looks more chinese to me, but the characters aren't written well enough to read. there's an art to it see...

i had an interesting shirt. it had all these (what i thought) were chinese characters on it. i asked some chinese people what it meant, but they said not most of the characters werent written properly, and the whole thing had no meaning. a few months later someone worked out that if you read it on its side, it was actually english. "go **** yourself" it read. amazing - amazing that i didn't figure it out, and amazing that i had worn it so much out it public.

maybe your friends shirt actually has a hidden english message on it if you read it sideways;)

Well ... i dont see her very often. So i dont think i can scan her tshirt or something.

Anyway it was just a question. If anyone cant identify it like that. That's fine, no big deal :)

Back
Top Bottom