What's new

Just joined

terryt

ttcjr
30 Mar 2006
Hi all, been in Japan 8 months and am just beginning ti get comfortable. Lived in Europe and Americas...

Getting to really enjoy Japan now that I becoming a bit more familiar.

I am learning Japanese, very slowly, but it is fun. Love being here, but would like to know places in Minato-ku area for music - dancing. thanks TTC🙂

I am honored to be the first person to reply to your introduction thread! Welcome to the forum. If you need help, please feel free to pm me with any questions you have. Check out the Eupedia forums if you're interested in Europe.

Hi, welcome to jref, Im pretty new also, ive learnt you have to be a lil bit careful with some people, but on the whole they're all lovely here and very welcoming! Hope to catch you in chat sometime.
Peace.

Greetings from the Japan Alps !! Sorry I can't help you about Minato-ku, but I can about Matsumoto, or Shiga, or Hotaka, or the Kamikochi area.

I hope you have lots of fun on the forum, and post when you can, where you like--but please do check out the whole scene, there are a lot of interesting things to talk about !! See you 'round !! 🙂

Why does everyone always steal my greetings(Thor....) just kidding,anyways...
I hope you enjoy it here on jref,I`ve been here for two months and they`re still trying to get rid of me,lol

Back
Top Bottom