What's new

A german boy just joined..

9 Nov 2004
Konnichiwa!

My name is Stephan, I am from germany, 18 years old and really addicted to everything that belongs to Japan.
I already have been in Japan and i have to say that i am fascinated by really everything of it.
My goal is it to speak japanese good enough to talk to japanese people.
Okay maybe i will go more in detail about me later, I think this here should be enough for a first try.

:p

Welcome German boy. Have a good time here. From an American boy. :genji: :nihonjin: :samurai:

Wilkommen im Forum!!...I'm in German calss still learning though..its nice to meet you ^^..I'm obssesed with things from Japan too..lol..I wanna move there some day .. 🙂

Welcome to the forum Stephan Dude!!! I hope you enjoy it here on JREF! It's a great site. See you around dude!! Later!!

I Adore japan Arab youth and people of Japan and I find a relative of the Arab people in terms of preserving the trahe traditions Adore what every Japanese

Stephan

Stephan-in hebrew i will say"baruch ha ba"-wellcome-we have here people around the world-so this is making alote of argue-join one of those fight-and get into anyone you dont like-but do that with the genteal way.
cohen avshalom charly
israel /haifa

in etopiam you say

in etyopian you say:
ein da manda-what is going on.
and with russian you say:
privete-shalom-or wellcome
in arabic you say-tefadal.

cohen avshalom charly
israel/haifa
icarus5

Back