What's new

Jpop on internet radio!!!

L

lemonadejoe

Listen to popular Jpop tunes while you surf your favorite websites. It's FREE too! Visit LemonadeJoe's J-MUSIC Station and start listening now to: Do As Infinity, Utada, Ayumi Hamasaki, ELT, Gackt, Miyavi, Bz, Nakashima Mika, Hitomi, Plastic Tree, Inugami Circus-dan, and so many more....

Just click on the banner below, and hit the yellow speaker icon after our start page downloads -- its that easy!

lemonadejoe said:
Listen to popular Jpop tunes while you surf your favorite websites. It's FREE too! Visit LemonadeJoe's J-MUSIC Station and start listening now to: Do As Infinity, Utada, Ayumi Hamasaki, ELT, Gackt, Miyavi, Bz, Nakashima Mika, Hitomi, Plastic Tree, Inugami Circus-dan, and so many more....

Just click on the banner below, and hit the yellow speaker icon after our start page downloads -- its that easy!
Listen at: www.live365.com/stations/lemonadejoe

Thanks! That was the easiest access to JPOP I've found yet.
Two years ago I searched and searched. I listened to J-Wave for years, but their online broadcast was repetitive and full of their own advertising.
Now I subscribe to satellite radio in the US, but no JPOP stations exist.
Periodically they to play Utada Hikaru on some world music stations.
Have a great day!

oldawg said:
Thanks! That was the easiest access to JPOP I've found yet.
Two years ago I searched and searched. I listened to J-Wave for years, but their online broadcast was repetitive and full of their own advertising.
Now I subscribe to satellite radio in the US, but no JPOP stations exist.
Periodically they to play Utada Hikaru on some world music stations.
Have a great day!

Thank you so much! Just let us know what you like to hear! Many across Asia, Europe, and North America tune in daily. It's FREE too!

Listen at: www.live365.com/stations/lemonadejoe

Hello all!

Just a reminder to check in and listen for a moment...

Love Jpop music? Listen to Jpop music via internet broadcast radio by Live365, and LemonadeJoe's J-MUSIC Station. Its FREE too!!!

Hear all your favorite Jpop artists like: Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA, Namie Amuro, Gackt, Plastic Tree, Utada, Chemistry, ELT, Do AS Infinity, Otsuka Ai, Hitomi Shimatani, JOY, Rie Fu, w-inds, Orange Range, Inugami Circus-dan, Chage & Aska, Kishidan, Yoko Ishida, SMAP, aiko, Hirahara Ayaka, DCT, Natsukawa Rimi, Onitsuka Chihiro, Sowelu, Bonnie Pink, Koda Kumi, and so many more....

Listen here: www.live365.com/stations/lemonadejoe

After our start page downloads click on the yellow speaker icon. Should you have any trouble tuning in, please send us an email: [email protected]

Thank you so much!!!

lemonade said:
Hello all!

Just a reminder to check in and listen for a moment...

Love Jpop music? Listen to Jpop music via internet broadcast radio by Live365, and LemonadeJoe's J-MUSIC Station. Its FREE too!!!

Hear all your favorite Jpop artists like: Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA, Namie Amuro, Gackt, Plastic Tree, Utada, Chemistry, ELT, Do AS Infinity, Otsuka Ai, Hitomi Shimatani, JOY, Rie Fu, w-inds, Orange Range, Inugami Circus-dan, Chage & Aska, Kishidan, Yoko Ishida, SMAP, aiko, Hirahara Ayaka, DCT, Natsukawa Rimi, Onitsuka Chihiro, Sowelu, Bonnie Pink, Koda Kumi, and so many more....

Listen here: www.live365.com/stations/lemonadejoe

After our start page downloads click on the yellow speaker icon. Should you have any trouble tuning in, please send us an email: [email protected]

Thank you so much!!!

GREAT!! I have just listened and really it is cool!
*clap clap* 🙂 👍

Does it need to be advertised 3 times though???

Is there anywhere i can get the playlist??? I could not find a link on the site.

Last edited:
Tim33 said:
Does it need to be advertised 3 times though???

Is there anywhere i can get the playlist??? I could not find a link on the site.

Tim33, thank you so much for listening!

Unfortunately, we cannot publish a "playlist" of our broadcast stream. Our broadcast originates from Japan and is uplinked to the Live365 server located in San Francisco, California; therefore we must conform to North American law, and the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) governs our broadcast. The DMCA states that it is illegal to publish a playlist of active stream content, or provide "interactive service" during a streamed broadcast (i.e. taking email or phone requests of play tracks).

However, we do provide an active list of current playing tracks that can be viewed with the Live365 player provided "free" from our start page. Visit: www.live365.com/stations/lemonadejoe and after our page downloads, click on the yellow speaker icon, select the option of Live365 player after the pop up window appears. Should there be any trouble obtaining our broadcast, please send an email to: [email protected]

Thank you so much for listening! 🙂

LemonadeJoe

SIR-MOJ said:
I dont get your signature, "Im not gay, but.........." I dont get it!!

You, sir, do not know the beauty of Visual Kei. The men look like women, hence you cannot blame him for what gayness may be attributed to him.

Recent tracks added to playlist! Discover NEW sounds today! Listen to JPOP music on internet broadcast radio by Live365, and LemonadeJoe's J-MUSIC Station.

Click Here: www.live365.com/stations/lemonadejoe

It's FREE too! Click on the YELLOW speaker icon after our start page downloads.

Please email any questions or comments to: [email protected]

Thank you so much for listening!

LemonadeJoe

There are many great radiostations playing Japanese music on live365.com- from anime music, Jpop, Jrock to even enka music (but I doubt many JRef members listen to enka).... :)

Back
Top Bottom