What's new

Job at base in Okinawa

samuraindeed

後輩
5 Feb 2013
Hi everyone,

I just happen to find a nice job at camp foster Okinawa.They called me to come and take an interview.However,i was not allowed to enter the base beacuse of my natioanlity,seems like the caller mistakenly took me for an American.Can anybody tell me more about this natioanlity restriction law thing?What are the rules for somebody who wants to work at the American base or Camp??i tried to find infos about it online but couldn't.

Any kind of helpful informations will be really appreciated!
Thank you!!

Ash

I see you are on Gaijinpot now. Good luck with that flamer-infested site. Your nationality probably set off alarm bells on the base security mindset. Funny that they never asked for your nationality before you came.

Well,you see the recruiting agency staff asked for my nationality over the phone,and mistakenly took "Moroccan for American".
"Your nationality probably set off alarm bells on the base security mindset":That is so stereotype of you to say Glenski san.
i'm hoping to get some informative and helpful feedback concerning foreigners working inside the base from someone who works inside the base.
Thank you!
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom