What's new

JDM Expo. Are they legit?

Andrew Sobania

Registered
14 Jul 2021
I was looking to do business with this company because they have a car that I was looking to import but am concerned they aren't legit because of the money wire they are requesting and from other complaints from supposed customers. Can you confirm for me?

I have been in contact with them for about a month now about purchasing a car. I've just been getting concerned because I'm getting more and more interested in actually purchasing the vehicle so I looked up reviews and others have been saying they're a scam. So I thought I should make a thread to see what I can find

I cannot vouch for them, but I'd assume that their reviews would look differently if they were indeed scammers.

google-review.png

Please keep us posted, and good luck!

They claim they have an branch in Albany NY and that you can go look at the cars in inventory but I can't find anything registered under "JDM" there and they don't provide the address on their web site. I would call them and pretend you want to go look at their lot in Albany and ask for the address. And also ask why you can't find it on Google. See if they have a good explanation.

I Googled "import car dealers in Albany New York" and their site popped up about 6 or 8 down on the list. I didn't bother to read it all though. It said in big letters "Albany New York" at the top and that was all I took time to read. Then like you say , when you read the info , it says MI. I guess next time , I better read the fine print , LOL.

JDM.jpg

Last edited:
The company has a facebook and an instagram I just found out and it seems more and more like they're a legit company based on most customer reviews. It's more than just a few people too, it's hundreds.

Hope you end up getting your dream vehicle. I always planned to get an early 70's Datsun Z , but never followed through.

This company is legit i've had people I know order from them. As far as there other branches in the US its just other import companies that have an agreement with each others, I've help other importers the same way.

Hello, can someone provide an update? im looking at a car i really liked but im not so sure about this website.

Back
Top Bottom