What's new

JC Rothchild, PK Dryden - company check

mdonnelee

Registered
25 Oct 2021
Hi can anyone tell me if the company JC Rothchild and/or PK Dryden are legitimate businesses, they give an address of

PK Dryden Associates
Harumi Island Triton Square Office Tower X
18F, 1-8-10 Harumi,
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0053

I looked online at this address but they aren't shown so far as I can see.

I searched online in Japanese and could not find anything confirming that either company has a physical presence in that office building.

Also, the websites for both companies appear exceedingly shady, full of stock photos and buzzwords and literally no specific, concrete information about actual people at or services provided by either company.

Absent any further information, I certainly wouldn't trust either of them.

@mdonnelee, welcome to the forum! Please do not post duplicate threads.

I agree with @bentenmusume's assessment: both domains were registered in April 2021 (though they claim PK Dryden was founded in 2008), there is no other independent info available on either company, just rehashed and obviously fake news on top of very unprofessional websites. I wouldn't waste a penny on those.

I was scammed by jc rothchild
Do not send any money to them, once you do they keep trying to pretend to sell your shares at a higher price to someone else, but you need to buy other stock
DO NOT SEND THEM 1 CENT
they are clever with the way they pretend to get to know you, and will try to get everything you have

Take your money and invest it yourself. I don't trust anyone when it comes to my money management. ( by the way, I don't have any ) But I still say, I'm good at my own money management and the reason why I say that is because I'm zero yen in debt in this country.

I go nuts about trusting anyone with my money. I would rather stuff my mattress with it instead of putting it in the bank . My wife has 35 years of her 401K in a company and I have nightmares of her losing it. I have no clue where this distrust of mine has come from , LOL.

Not sure why , but my neighborhood in a big city is almost crime free and with the covid crap , I rarely leave my house. Since the only person who ever comes into my house is the furnace cleaner just once a year , I have no problem with leaving my guns around the house loaded. I can get off about 150 rounds before I have to reload , LOL. My guns are kind & gentle , have not shot anyone ever.
200.gif

Not sure why , but my neighborhood in a big city is almost crime free and with the covid crap , I rarely leave my house. Since the only person who ever comes into my house is the furnace cleaner just once a year , I have no problem with leaving my guns around the house loaded. I can get off about 150 rounds before I have to reload , LOL. My guns are kind & gentle , have not shot anyone ever.View attachment 85031
Do they shoot red paint balls ?

I but guns instead of stocks. If you pick good brand name guns and good quality guns they really go up in value in just 3 to 5 years. An example , my wife's .380 I bought for around $250US 5 years ago will now sell for around $550. I will confess , I hate to sell my guns , LOL. I also pick guns be the availability of ammo. Guns that can fire military calibers are best to own. If you include ammo and gun accessories with my guns , I could sell now for over $20,000. When I die , my wife will get a windfall , LOL.

Hi can anyone tell me if the company JC Rothchild and/or PK Dryden are legitimate businesses, they give an address of

PK Dryden Associates
Harumi Island Triton Square Office Tower X
18F, 1-8-10 Harumi,
Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0053

I looked online at this address but they aren't shown so far as I can see.

One of my friends was scammed by JC Rothschild. I live in Japan. I fond that company is a fraud company and they did not registered as a company in Japan.
Do not send any money to them, I warmed you do not SEND THEM even 1 CENT.

Back
Top Bottom