What's new

JC Fulton Alliance company check

Hi lovely people,
I am considering investing through a company called JC Fulton Alliance. Can anyone please help decipher their legitimacy.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
JCFultonAlliance.com
I see nothing there to make me think they are legitimate. At least the address leads to a real, potential business address. But the whole web site is minimal and tells us virtually nothing. There's nothing to explain why they would be doing business in Japan. They don't even pretend to have a client-only section where you can log in and view your portfolio.
Please do not invest with them. There are better company's to work thru. I'm still in contact with them just to get my money back. Persons who will try to deal with you are Sam Turner, Tim Haynes. Wesley Lewis. Their compliance officers are George P Wilson and Derek Stone.
Do your home work first before you pay any money it's most likely your are going to loose it.

hi people ive lost money also. the australian police are a joke. ive contacted the hongkong police that they advised me to contact. my bank are giving me the run around also lol id love any help or anything i can do to help also. tim haynes and derek stone. cheers

Back
Top Bottom