What's new

Japanese SDF not to go to Afghanistan

So you mean al-Qaeda = Pakistan ?
Some American tell that they justified use of Nuke (twice) as a result of resetment of "Pearl Harbour".
So WHY USA don't use Nuke in Afghanistan to swipe al-Qaeda as a resentment of 911? instead of attacking Pakistan.
IF so, of course, "so-called Terrorists" in Pakistan/Afghanistan will have a right to use Nuke against USA as a resentment of Nuke.
Sounds like an endless, doesn't it? 😊
Either way, it is obvious that USA needs to keep chin up. IF it stops, it will be revenged.
Sometimes I do not even know what you are trying to accomplish.

If some Americans tell you that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were justified by Pearl Habour well they would be wrong. I hope you really know why things happened the way they happened.

I would have left it at that but in your next sentence you use the misinformed opinion of some Americans as reason to question why the US does not Nuke Afghanistan. You argument is exposed as taking positions when they are convenient to you but are inconsistent and lack logic.

Actually it reminds me of many extreme American pundits way of arguing. Good job!

A suspected pilotless American drone has fired a missile in a border area of Pakistan, killing two people, Pakistani security officials say.

Drone attacks are believed to have been largely on-target, hitting Taleban and al-Qaeda hideouts in the north-western Waziristan tribal region. There have been few civilian casualties, officials say. But Pakistani media and opposition parties term these attacks as a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty and territorial integrity.
BBC NEWS | South Asia | US drone 'kills two' in Pakistan

_45301021_drone-1.jpg

I think this is time-consuming and endless.
The Pakistani government says these attacks are counter-productive as they help offset the negative popularity the Islamist militants have gained in areas under their control.
However, it has been reluctant to move either diplomatically or militarily to stop these strikes.

Japan will need to show its BOOTs as an US allies but better stay in the Indian Sea as a Petro Station Service .... :)

Can i know what's your opinion about what US army do in Afghanistan ?
and iraq two,by the way did you see what happend to bush in iraq ? lol

Can i know what's your opinion about what US army do in Afghanistan ?
and iraq two,by the way did you see what happend to bush in iraq ? lol

The solution must be Immediate Pullout of Afghanistan. US & NATO allies will not able to attain victory over Taliban in Afghanistan as they are not regular military forces. US/NATO are fighting with unseeable enemies.

YES, I know Iraqi journalist threw BOOTS. :(

Hmm, Well I can just say I'm glad more people are not getting involved in this mess. The U.S. really needs to rebuild its own infrastructure before we bring "democracy" to others. Kinda reminds me of a bumper I saw that said "Be nice to us or we'll bring democracy to YOUR country" lol I got a good laugh out it. That being said the U.S. needs to leave Iraq first and then Afghanistan as soon as possible there is nothing to accoplish there.

btw Astroboy the nukes were wrong, however as they say when you play with fire your going to get burnt.

My vote: Leave

Three things:

1. Thank you Japan for not sending troops, where no outsider is wanted, nothing has been accomplished, and the situation is getting worse.

2. We gave Afghanistan tribal people the opportunity to choose what they wanted, and it will probably return to the way it was before we intervened.

3. Sadly laughable, the shoe incident will become a worldwide sensation and symbol of resistance against idiocy, it will be shown for decades as the symbol of America's folly in Iraq. I say this with the greatest sadness in my heart, given the terrible and enormous sacrifices that American soldiers/marines and their families gave to these Iraq/Afghan mis-guided efforts, all the while crushed by the enormous losses suffered by the Iraqi and Afghani people. They will be remembered, yes, but the shoes will be celebrated more!

Thank you Japan for your brave and most-sensible decision!

Last edited:
3. Sadly laughable, the shoe incident will become a worldwide sensation and symbol of resistance against idiocy, it will be shown for decades as the symbol of America's folly in Iraq. I say this with the greatest sadness in my heart, given the terrible and enormous sacrifices that American soldiers/marines and their families gave to these Iraq/Afghan mis-guided efforts, all the while crushed by the enormous losses suffered by the Iraqi and Afghani people. They will be remembered, yes, but the shoes will be celebrated more!

Do you really think that the U.S Army gave a gift to Iraq by killing the women and children and many many people ??
i dont blame you because it's true that many solders lost their life in iraq but you have to know this,the American Gov is the reason behind all this mess.
you know what the US army did in Afghanistan and iraq and palestain by giving israel the forbedden weapons.
i dont hate American people,i have many American friends and i like them too much.
but i hate politic and everything causes hate.
many american solders lost their life for a dirty game.

Hezam, first, let's thank the SDF for not sending troops to Afghanistan.

Second, let's pray for the tragic 1 million dead, 5 million displaced, 2 million wounded, but not all caused by Americans, there are internal killers at loose still killing in Iraq and Afghanistan. Foreigners should get out of these countries.

Your comments are 8 million times true, for which it will be decades and generations to try and repair. Thank you, and thank the SDF for their decision.

What makes me very upset is when i see Arabic or any people around the world hate the American people who dont do any crimes !
i really like your comment EdZiomek,i respect you very much because that's what we should be.
i hope i can see a new page with Obama.may Allah save all people souls and bloods.
it really great to see the peace world.
with good realationship we can build a big world full of peace,full of fun.no matter where we are from.

many many thanks EdZiomek.

What makes me very upset is when i see Arabic or any people around the world hate the American people who dont do any crimes !
i really like your comment EdZiomek,i respect you very much because that's what we should be.
i hope i can see a new page with Obama.may Allah save all people souls and bloods.
it really great to see the peace world.
with good realationship we can build a big world full of peace,full of fun.no matter where we are from.
many many thanks EdZiomek.

There are many unjustice in the world, but justice will be served at the end of day. So let's keep hope.

The Iranian president's latest denial of the Nazi Holocaust has drawn strong condemnation from Western powers.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Anger at Iranian Holocaust denial

Today's conflict in the middle east is rooted in Western Powers, I think. Because ...
It is said that Today's Israel was established after "Nazi Holocaust" in Europe.

And as a result, tragedy of Palestine was started.
But The Western Powers are quiet about tragedy in Palestine.
Plus Iranian denies Nazi Holocaust ... Germany said the comments were a "disgrace to his country".

Under the circumstances, the followings can easily be imagined:
1) Holocaust denial is inconvenient to Western Powers, including Germany.
2) It is because Nazi Halocaust is a raison d'etre for Today's Isarel.
3) If it's denied, Jewish people will need to go back to Europe.
4) Jewish back-to-Europe is inconvenient to Western Powers.
5) For that reason, Western Powers support Israel.
6) Resulting in Al Qaeda.
7) Today All Western Powers sent troops to Afghanistan.
8) Resulting in killing innocent civilians.

In order to attain Peace in Afghanistan, Palestine issues must be solved, I think.

Germany said the comments were a "disgrace to his country".
this is the funnies part ! they should rather say the opposite !!!

Under the circumstances, the followings can easily be imagined:
1) Holocaust denial is inconvenient to Western Powers, including Germany.
2) It is because Nazi Halocaust is a raison d'etre for Today's Isarel.
3) If it's denied, Jewish people will need to go back to Europe.
4) Jewish back-to-Europe is inconvenient to Western Powers.
5) For that reason, Western Powers support Israel.
6) Resulting in Al Qaeda.
7) Today All Western Powers sent troops to Afghanistan.
8) Resulting in killing innocent civilians.

In order to attain Peace in Afghanistan, Palestine issues must be solved, I think.
Very true.
but you know if the jewish back to europe they will do many things like before and Arab will be stronge,Palestine is a very important and Strategic site.

I am glad No japanese were sent to Afghanistan ^^
NATO will be kicked out there soon.

but you know if the jewish back to europe they will do many things like before and Arab will be stronge,Palestine is a very important and Strategic site.
I am glad No japanese were sent to Afghanistan ^^
NATO will be kicked out there soon.

Germany may be a hero in Europe as Germany (together with other European) kicked out all the Jewish from Europe, and undertook all responsibility of Genocide in Europe.
And of course, German said that it was about Nazi, not about ordinary German.

I think .... it was a good deal between Germany and other Europeans as
they succeeded to kick out Jewish people from Europe and put all inconvenience to Palestine....
Is this a reason behind EU ???

Therefore, Japan should not be involved in.

I think .... it was a good deal between Germany and other Europeans as
they succeeded to kick out Jewish people from Europe and put all inconvenience to Palestine.
they now exactly how bad the Jewish were,so they killed them and kick the rest out.

Therefore, Japan should not be involved in.
Yes,also Japan has many things to do better than sending their solders to Afghanistan's Hell.
North Korea is a real threat to Japan,why ? i think because Japan involved in this issue !

they now exactly how bad the Jewish were,so they killed them and kick the rest out.
Yes,also Japan has many things to do better than sending their solders to Afghanistan's Hell.
North Korea is a real threat to Japan,why ? i think because Japan involved in this issue !

Germany must be appreciated by Europeans as European Central Bank (ECB) is headquartered in Frnakfurt.

In the meanwhile, USA gets the rough end of the pineapples. (maybe).

I am happy the new Japanese government seems better than the last one.
Also i see Obama is doing better than the Idiot Bush.
Seriously,why do they want to involve Japan in every mess they make !!!!!!!!

I am happy the new Japanese government seems better than the last one.
Also i see Obama is doing better than the Idiot Bush.
Seriously,why do they want to involve Japan in every mess they make !!!!!!!!

I think they want to dilute image of Isalam vs West as Japan is officially non-West (inhuman & whale meat eater:)).

the Terrorists made a new weapon ! see :
new_terrorist_weapon-1.jpg

They need some solders from Japan too....!

Interesting point of view.

I don't think such things will happen again, but Jewish-back-to-Europe must not be convenient to EU, or not realistic, either. So all depends on how EU can solve Palestine vs Israel issues.

I am sure that Europeans can do it as they CAN TELL JAPAN: More Human right; Not-racism; Seamless Apology over history; Environment; Don't-Eat-Whale meat; Don't Kill Dolphine; More woman equality right; List goes on .... I believe Superior EU will show us how we should behave.

Let's have a look.

they teach us the Human rights while they break them in front of the world !
i wonder if the new Japanese goverment will send some solders ??

they teach us the Human rights while they break them in front of the world !
i wonder if the new Japanese goverment will send some solders ??

They are so-called ... "Pro-Human Right Race", having right to instruct others NOT to do that, but to do this. It is their NATURE to change the world's rule to their preference.

Of course, No soldiers. Petro-station service is the best concession, I think, because we are inhuman & eating whale meat.

Brown warns Karzai on corruption.
BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | Brown warns Karzai on corruption

But historically .... West-backed Governments of troubled developing countries were mostly troubled with corruption, while I don't know the reason. So this is not a new thing.

Though I mostly oppose policies of DPJ government of Japan, I support DPJ policy about Afghanistan as Japan is not a part of Pro-Human West.

actually it's Crusade,like Bush said or he doesnt have to say it.
How idiocy !

Back
Top Bottom