What's new

Japanese SDF not to go to Afghanistan

well it's complicated to understand,you know they cant afford to lose thier solders and money to rebuild a poor country ! they have other reassons...
i hate the bloody ways in any case...enough killing and enough hate.
the Zionism hand is over the world.it's the most dangerous organization around the world.

it has nothing to do with zionism.....

just remember....what is going on in afghanistan and iraq....is a small fraction of what we are capable of.

if the muslim world actually EVER tried to take on europe they would be wiped off the face of the earth in a matter of hours.
and you know it...
thats why you resort to cowardly terrorist tactics...

yea your women get brainwashed.....ive seen it and its quite sad actually...i feel sorry for them.

just remember who is top dog...and understand it will NEVER be Islam...

as for your anti-zionism.....it reminds me of what an isreali defense minister said when asked if he was worried that Iran was now almost definitly going to get a nuke..

he said
"no were not worried, the iranians are sensible people...they dont want want there land truned into a radioactive wasteland"

both jews and islamists have narrow and closed minds....

and before you get all high and mighty research where islam comes from.......

i think youll be most humbled.....
and for those who cant be bothered to research it...

Islam was started by some bloke called mohhamed...because the arab penisula was about to go under due to all the wierd and kinky and homosexual cults that were floating around.....people doing it with animals....killing women because they thought them to be demons....women lesbos killing children...ect. ect.....it was proper mad....and that bloke mohammed saw what was gonna happen...

so he raised an army and wiped them out...hence why all that crap about holy war ect.

and i dont hate islam...just stupid dogmatic people who dont even question their owsn beleifs...be the christian, muslim or jew...

end of

afghanistan is in need of help....

and we are helping

end of

dont talk about Prophet Muhammad (God's blessing and peace be upon him) like this boy.
you dont respect any prophet as well,respect the people and come post with agood words,No need for explaining it's clear and as the members post you can understand that they are more smart than the fake stories of those Govs....

i will say what i want about who i want......

its called freeddom of speech...

you have the freedom of religeon and i respect your freedom to express and partisipate in that religeon....and i would not in anyway interfere in your right to do so...

regarless of what that religeon is....your right to beleive it and to practice it in private or public shall be respected....

however this is not a place of worship, so you bring your religeon into a free sphere.
and (tho the moderators may disagree ;-) ) this i a place where freedom of spreech is respected...

so dont tell me what i can and cannot say....
especially about some bloke called mohhamed who had sex with a 13 year old girl.
infact that 13 year old girl was his wife....and you know its true....

and you know what everytime you get all funny about peoepl saying bad things about buhda, jesus, fred flinstone or who ever it is you worship...the more backwards it makes you look.....

"Jesus was a homosexual who gave it large to a three eyed sheep"
not one christian is going to get seriosly angry about that....
they may pray for my soul...but i would get no death threats...

what if i said the same about you mohamed?
what then?

or if someone drew a cartoon of him...(and i saw those cartoons...they were not that bad)

understand that until you can
1. make fun of yourself
and
2. take critisizm and insult of your fundemental beliefs on the chin

you will always be considered a backwards people.....

and as you even see the inseption of your own religion as blasphemous...WOW.....you talk to me about FAKE stories.....
ever wondered why muslioms cant eat pigs?
and why that only applies to jews and muslims?

huh?

huh?

mr scholar?

ever wonder why islam is the ONLY religeon that so expresslly prohibits homosexuality?

and understand that peoepl use this text to make their own power plays....

till you understand that you will just be sheep.....sheep to the slaughter of the wests mighty weapons....

and the sheppard will be your own leaders....lead by their greed and selfishness.....

are you mad at islam because islam prohibits homosexuality ? are you gay ? lol

okay Prophet Muhammad ( God's blessing and peace be upon him ) got married to the 13 women because they were poor and some of them lost their husbands and all of them were oldie not young but one was 13 yes,i dont know who put your laws about marrige age ! i know he is not Jesus (peace upon him ),he is one man wants to make you wait more time for nothing ! 13 girl here is not like the girls in your country,our girls act like 20 even if they are 10 years...

you dont respect Jesus so how can you respect the other people !

13 girl here is not like the girls in your country,our girls act like 20
QUOTE]
what so the 13 year olds in your country go clubbing, drink and chase after boys then :p
firstly having sex with a girl who is 13 is WRONG!
secondly for someone who claims to be so FULL of maturity.....
you laugh at homosexuality...hmmm mature.
unfortunatly you are unable to question what you are told.
you simply accept whatis told to you by ignorant people
question what you are told.....
why?
when?
syas who?
prove it!
those 4 should be asked when taking on any knowledge
dont fear the light

Just another country standing on the US's sholders to get the job done. The reason why we seem to be the world police is because we are the only one's that will act against a country that is hostile to its neighbors. If other countries would get involved maybe there would be a more even and balanced resolution. I think all other countries just now assume that the US will handle rouge nations. By the time the UN and international community would have acted against Iraq it would have already had a good foothold on Kuwait and god know's who else. Or maybe a larger middle eastern conflict would have erupted before anyone would have acted which would have caused far more casualties.

'Many dead' in Afghan air strike

The incident happened in Kandahar province late on Tuesday evening when a wedding party was bombed. A local member of parliament told the BBC that as many as 38 people may have died. Details are still emerging.
_45115854_91585e3935c1493fbd276e9f779aed-1.jpg

It is the latest incident involving civilian casualties and underlines the challenge ahead for US President-elect and commander-in-chief Barack Obama.........

It said that from January to August 2008, 1,445 civilians were killed - a rise of 39% on the same period last year.
BBC NEWS | South Asia | US Afghan air strike 'killed 40'

Always innocent civilians are killed in wars, and the situation in Afghanistan has been getting worse. But So-called "Pro-Human right" Westers turn blind eyes to their inhuman acts in Afghanistan, Plus they actively bash Chinese violation of human rights... 😊

Oh Yeah, they also bash the Japasnese "violation" of Human Right. Maybe we (Japan) are inhuman as we still adopt death penalty here.

I do hope that Japan keep contradicting with "Human Right" of the West. 🙂

Just another country standing on the US's sholders to get the job done. The reason why we seem to be the world police is because we are the only one's that will act against a country that is hostile to its neighbors. If other countries would get involved maybe there would be a more even and balanced resolution. I think all other countries just now assume that the US will handle rouge nations. By the time the UN and international community would have acted against Iraq it would have already had a good foothold on Kuwait and god know's who else. Or maybe a larger middle eastern conflict would have erupted before anyone would have acted which would have caused far more casualties.

Am I opening a can of worms here when I say...,
US involvement in the Persian Gulf War was about oil?

There is also a matter of the US among others, such as France, Israel, Russia, Great Britain, Germany..., selling weapons to all sorts of dictators or otherwise "unsavory regimes"

Lead by example: let us get out of the arms trade.

There is also a matter of the US among others, such as France, Israel, Russia, Great Britain, Germany..., selling weapons to all sorts of dictators or otherwise "unsavory regimes"

I remember the words of Prussian President von Bismarck.

When the Japanese mission visited Prussia more than a century ago, Von Bismark met the Japanese and gave some advice to Japan "Japan better know that Big countries often change rules to their preference".

Yes you are because it is absolutly false. Atleast in the sense most americans misunderstand it. Yes, it is about oil but not about America's greed for it but about the middle east's greed for it. Why do you think the three sects are at each others throat? They all want a piece of the pie. Look at Saddam. He was living in 30 + palaces while the average Iraqi was living in a house built of mud and bricks. Why do you think this is? It is all about oil. Oil profits which funded the war agains Iran and the invasion of Kuwait. Oil profits that funded the WMD's Iraq had in the 80's. Oil profits that funded the Iraqi military which killed sunies and other factions that rose up against Saddam's genocide. People have their facts all wrong. America is not the culprit, the middle east is. Their greed for oil profits has caused millions and millions of deaths.

Yes you are because it is absolutly false. Atleast in the sense most americans misunderstand it. Yes, it is about oil but not about America's greed for it but about the middle east's greed for it. Why do you think the three sects are at each others throat? They all want a piece of the pie. Look at Saddam. He was living in 30 + palaces while the average Iraqi was living in a house built of mud and bricks. Why do you think this is? It is all about oil. Oil profits which funded the war agains Iran and the invasion of Kuwait. Oil profits that funded the WMD's Iraq had in the 80's. Oil profits that funded the Iraqi military which killed sunies and other factions that rose up against Saddam's genocide. People have their facts all wrong. America is not the culprit, the middle east is. Their greed for oil profits has caused millions and millions of deaths.

You sound like the Bush administration. And let me tell you, there's nothing good about that.

'US missile strike' hits Pakistan
At least three people have been killed in a suspected US missile strike on a tribal district in north-west Pakistan, security officials have said.
BBC NEWS | World | South Asia | 'US missile strike' hits Pakistan

So, USA and its allied NATO force VIOLATED 'Sovereignty' of Pakistan.

As I said, West often change the rule to their preference. According to the West, "sovereignty" is only about themselves, not about others. 😊
I am happy that Japan is not a member of the West.

_45230377_protest_afp226-1.jpg

US missile strikes targeting militants cause resentment in Pakistan.... to me, it is quite understandable about Pakistani's resentment.

So, USA and its allied NATO force VIOLATED 'Sovereignty' of Pakistan.
As I said, West often change the rule to their preference. According to the West, "sovereignty" is only about themselves, not about others. 😊
I am happy that Japan is not a member of the West.
_45230377_protest_afp226-1.jpg

US missile strikes targeting militants cause resentment in Pakistan.... to me, it is quite understandable about Pakistani's resentment.

Ok, I suppose you would rather us stand at the boarders and let insurgents take pot shots at us from the other side and do nothing about it. Maybe we can drag this war on for 100 years because we are waiting for Bin Laden to cross the boarder into Afghanistan before we try to find and kill him. Funny how we are suppose to respect the sovereignty of Pakistan when Pakistan can not control its side of the boarder. WOW!! I just realized something, its call hypocracy.

By the way, that is not the American flag they are burning. Look at it. It does not have enough stripes and the stars look liked they were playing "pin the tail on the donkey" while puting them on.

And let me ask this, do people in pakistan understand our resentment of 911?

So you mean al-Qaeda = Pakistan ?

Some American tell that they justified use of Nuke (twice) as a result of resetment of "Pearl Harbour".

So WHY USA don't use Nuke in Afghanistan to swipe al-Qaeda as a resentment of 911? instead of attacking Pakistan.

IF so, of course, "so-called Terrorists" in Pakistan/Afghanistan will have a right to use Nuke against USA as a resentment of Nuke.

Sounds like an endless, doesn't it? 😊

Either way, it is obvious that USA needs to keep chin up. IF it stops, it will be revenged.

Ok, I suppose you would rather us stand at the boarders and let insurgents take pot shots at us from the other side and do nothing about it. Maybe we can drag this war on for 100 years because we are waiting for Bin Laden to cross the boarder into Afghanistan before we try to find and kill him. Funny how we are suppose to respect the sovereignty of Pakistan when Pakistan can not control its side of the boarder. WOW!! I just realized something, its call hypocracy.

By the way, that is not the American flag they are burning. Look at it. It does not have enough stripes and the stars look liked they were playing "pin the tail on the donkey" while puting them on.

So, resentment justifies doing whatever the hell you want and not abiding by the international laws set in place to keep the World from going into chaos?

So, resentment justifies doing whatever the hell you want and not abiding by the international laws set in place to keep the World from going into chaos?

Who is breaking international law? Pakistan can not control its boarders. It's citicens are breaching the boarder of Afghanistan and carrying out suicide attacks on civilians. If your neighbor ran across his yard, punched you in the face and then ran back into his yard, are you just going to stand there and bleed?

So you mean al-Qaeda = Pakistan ?
Some American tell that they justified use of Nuke (twice) as a result of resetment of "Pearl Harbour".
So WHY USA don't use Nuke in Afghanistan to swipe al-Qaeda as a resentment of 911? instead of attacking Pakistan.
IF so, of course, "so-called Terrorists" in Pakistan/Afghanistan will have a right to use Nuke against USA as a resentment of Nuke.
Sounds like an endless, doesn't it? 😊
Either way, it is obvious that USA needs to keep chin up. IF it stops, it will be revenged.

No, Im saying pakistan can not control Al-Qaeda or the Taliban. We have all learned what nuclear weapons can do. The US policy is that nuclear weapons are a last resort weapon.

We are not attacking Pakistan. We are attacking militants in pakistan that are attacking us. Osama Bin Laden is thought to be in Pakistan. Many of his followers have been killed in Pakistan.

Last edited:
No, Im saying pakistan can not control Al-Qaeda or the Taliban. We have all learned what nuclear weapons can do. The US policy is that nuclear weapons are a last resort weapon.
We are not attacking Pakistan. We are attacking militants in pakistan that are attacking us. Osama Bin Laden is thought to be in Pakistan. Many of his followers have been killed in Pakistan.

Everybody knows that !
But still you cannot justify attacking tirbal area of Pakistan as it is a part of Pakistan. Sovereignty must be secured, which is guaranteed under International Law. Instead of attacking the area, USA should seek cooperation with Pakistan government. Otherwise ..... endless and "War Against Terror" will never end but spreading across the region.

Other Americans say it is because IJA murdered 17 million Chinese.. hmmm..

So SOME Americans are proud that they could have reached the same level as Japan or exceeded IJA by murdering Native Indians, Hispanic, African Americans, Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Iraqi, Afghanistans, .... now on Pakistani, Iranian, and what else ? ... hmmm.ツ

Carry on. 😊

When it comes to the lives of my fellow comrades, I could care less about international law. If someone is trying to kill me, im going to kill them first.

Back
Top Bottom